PDA

View Full Version : actions in pathfinder

jumpydady
2014-01-05, 09:27 AM
if someone tries to perform 2 swift action in one turn can we count it as a move action? or we cant really perform 2 swift action in pathfinder?

what i mean is imagine like i performed a quickned true strike, so theoricaly i still have full round, what i wanted next is perform a quick teleport to the enemy and make a single attack... so what i wanted to know is can i say, the quickned teleportation was a move action and the attack was a standard action?

if not, is there a way to acomplish similar task?

thx

Greenish
2014-01-05, 09:49 AM
You only have one swift action in a turn, and you can't use other actions for things that require swift actions.

Have you considered using the move action to move next to the enemy? :smalltongue:

Psyren
2014-01-05, 09:51 AM
1) For balance and other reasons, there are currently few to no ways to get an extra swift action in PF.

2) Having said that there are several ways to do what you want to do here, i.e. buff up with quickened true strike, move to the enemy and then attack. For instance there is the Walk Through Space spell from Ultimate Combat, or you can cast Bladed Dash, or use the Travel Domain power.

jumpydady
2014-01-05, 09:59 AM
1) For balance and other reasons, there are currently few to no ways to get an extra swift action in PF.

2) Having said that there are several ways to do what you want to do here, i.e. buff up with quickened true strike, move to the enemy and then attack. For instance there is the Walk Through Space spell from Ultimate Combat, or you can cast Bladed Dash, or use the Travel Domain power.

walkthough us probably what i wanted... thx mate, by the way what is the casting time of the spell? it doesnt say, it only says it takes a move action to teleport away... so ill asume its a move action...