PDA

View Full Version : Can a Conjurer get into Swiftblade?

heavyfuel
2014-01-06, 07:44 AM
Is there a way, by RAW, to get into the swiftblade PrC with a conjurer? The whole "Must have spent the entire previous level using all 3rd level spell slots to exclusively cast haste" apparently makes it impossible, so I'm asking to see if there's a way around it.

Thanks!

Darrin
2014-01-06, 08:16 AM
Is there a way, by RAW, to get into the swiftblade PrC with a conjurer? The whole "Must have spent the entire previous level using all 3rd level spell slots to exclusively cast haste" apparently makes it impossible, so I'm asking to see if there's a way around it.

Alacritous Cogitation or Uncanny Forethought. Leave your 3rd level conjuration slot open, and use that to cast haste spontaneously.

Yuki Akuma
2014-01-06, 08:19 AM
"Using all 3rd level spell slots to exclusively cast hates" just means he can't cast any other spell.

Just don't prepare your Conjuration spell slot.

heavyfuel
2014-01-06, 08:23 AM
Alacritous Cogitation or Uncanny Forethought. Leave your 3rd level conjuration slot open, and use that to cast haste spontaneously.

Uncanny Forethought will probably be a bit hard to fly with my DM since it's from exemplars of evil, a splatbook never before used. But "wow" is all have to say in regards to Alacritous Cogitation. "Wow" and "this seems like the most broken feat ever". From CM nonetheless! haha.

Thanks a bunch!

Edit: Just realized it's a "once per day" deal, so not really broken. Sitll pretty good though!