PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Dodge

GhengisConrad
2014-01-06, 12:15 PM
Is this a fighter bonus feat? I don't see anywhere that it is, which is frustrating.

Anyone who might get it in a level 1 dip?

Invader
2014-01-06, 12:17 PM
Is this a fighter bonus feat? I don't see anywhere that it is, which is frustrating.

I would say it's not because I can't find anything that says otherwise, not sure about a dip though.

Waker
2014-01-06, 12:18 PM

No, it's not a Fighter bonus feat, as it lacks the special note in the dsecription.
Anyone who has both a Con and Dex of 13 could get it. No dip is required. As for who would use it, I imagine any character looking to increase their defense a bit or more likely someone who is getting required feats out of the way since it counts as Dodge.

Norin
2014-01-06, 03:10 PM
I would use it to get essence 1 on my rogue build to get into Umbral Disciple without dipping for essence.

...or something along those lines.

Pluto!
2014-01-06, 04:05 PM
Nothing says it's a fighter feat.

Half Elf Paragon?

Chronos
2014-01-06, 05:30 PM
I would use it to get essence 1 on my rogue build to get into Umbral Disciple without dipping for essence.
Viable, but if I'm playing a rogue and MoI is available, I'm probably going to want a 1-level dip in Incarnate, anyway. You can get a lot of use out of those melds.

Still, if you need Dodge as a prerequisite for something, and you're using anything at all that uses essentia, then Midnight Dodge is a good choice.