PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Constructs 3.5ish?

kalos72
2014-01-06, 03:17 PM
I found this on an Eberron wiki but damn those stats are horrible...

Warforged Scout, 1st-Level Warrior
Small Construct (Living Construct)
Hit Dice: 1d8 (4 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 20 ft. (4 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +2 composite plating, +1 light steel shield), touch 13, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/–3
Attack: Light pick +2 melee (1d3/×4) or composite longbow +4 ranged (1d6/×3)
Full Attack: Light pick +2 melee (1d3/×4) or composite longbow +4 ranged (1d6/×3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities: Composite plating, light fortification, living construct traits
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will –1
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 15, Con 11, Int 9, Wis 8, Cha 6
Skills: Hide +8, Move Silently +6
Feats: Stealthy
Environment: Any land
Organization: Solitary or squad (2–8)
Challenge Rating: 1/2
Treasure: No coins; 50% goods; standard items
Alignment: Often lawful neutral
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +0
Halfling-sized and basically halfling-shaped, this creature is a construct built from a variety of materials. Strands of fibrous sinew pulse with life beneath flexible plates of harder materials. It moves with speed, agility, and purpose.

The smallest of the warforged, the halfling-sized scouts were built to serve as spies, light infantry, and reconnaissance troops. They are far less common than the larger varieties, since they offer little advantage over humanoid scouts in warfare.

A warforged scout stands about 3 feet tall and weighs 60 pounds. Warforged scouts speak the language of their creators, usually Common.

I am trying to put together the ultimate cheap wilderness scout...thought construct or SIM I guess.

I want to edit them to include:
invisible – silenced – telepathic bonds - armbows – vanguards treads – Essense of the Greater Guard – Greater Monocle of the Hunter - Winged Cape

But with only 4hp...thats alot of cash in magic items to put on a dude that can get killed by tripping. :smallconfused:

Zanfire
2014-01-06, 03:19 PM
It's got associated class levels, specifically one level of NPC Warrior, you could simply advance it that way.

Yogibear41
2014-01-06, 05:06 PM
They are a PC race just give them class levels.