PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Oracle, Please Critique

akinra
2014-01-07, 12:14 AM
Right, so I am a little slow, and I couldn't figure out how to edit, so I reposted here with answers to keep it all nice and consolidated. This ridiculously long link takes you to the updated thread. Sorry! (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16743473#post16743473)

For those who do not know, you can edit by clicking on the huge honking edit button, found here: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\/

:smalleek: :smallfrown: :smallfurious: :smallfrown: :smalleek:

Naomi Li
2014-01-07, 12:21 AM
A lot of build information not included, there. Skills, spells known, equipment... and what sort of critique are you looking for? Optimization help? Fluff generation?

Grizzled Gryphon
2014-01-07, 12:23 AM
What kind of critique did you want? It helps for those who would do the critiquing to know what you want told to them. Overall, a better feat selection, ways to acquire X, and this was your idea of how to do so, etc.

Zubrowka74
2014-01-07, 12:59 PM
Why pick the extra traits? I'd take Reactionary and Focused at 1st level and forget the skill, unless you had some specific skill shenanigans you wanted to pull off - which is not obvious if that's the case. You could use feats to pump up channeling or such. Or try to expand you spell selection.