PDA

View Full Version : Proper Rough Draft for my Fix of the Warlock (3.P)[PEACH]

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-07, 04:17 PM
Warlock

GAME RULE INFORMATION
CLASS NAME's have the following game statistics.
Abilities: A warlock is a charismatic and cunning foe, swift in both body and tongue.
Alignment: Any Chaotic
Hit Die: d8
Starting Age: As Sorcerer
Starting Gold: As Sorcerer

Class Skills
The CLASS NAME's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are...
Acrobatic - DEX
Appraise - INT
Bluff - CHA *
Craft - INT *
Intimidate - CHA *
Knowledge (Arcana) - INT *
Knowledge (Religion) - INT *
Knowledge (The Planes) - INT *
Profession - WIS *
Sense Motive - CHA *
Spellcraft - INT *
Use Magic Device - CHA *

Of course for 3.5 just use the regular skills of the Warlock shown by *
Plus Jump - STR and Concentration - CON

Skill Points at First Level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier

WARLOCK
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Invocations per Day

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+2|Eldritch blast 1d6, Invocation (Least), Overcharging| 3

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+3|Eldritch Eyes| 4

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+3|Damage reduction 1/Cold Iron, Eldritch blast 2d6| 5

4th|
+3|
+1|
+1|
+4|Deceive Item, Imbue Item| 6

5th|
+3|
+1|
+1|
+4|Eldritch blast 3d6, Imbue Eldritch Energies| 7

6th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+5|New Invocation Level (Lesser), Spectral Blast| 8

7th|
+5|
+2|
+2|
+5|Damage Reduction 2/cold iron, Eldritch blast 4d6| 9

8th|
+6/+1|
+2|
+2|
+6|Fiendish Resilience, Overcharging| 10

9th|
+6/+1|
+3|
+3|
+6|Eldritch blast 5d6, Eldritch Eyes| 11

10th|
+7/+2|
+3|
+3|
+7|Energy Resistance 5, Imbue Eldritch Energies| 12

11th|
+8/+3|
+3|
+3|
+7|Damage reduction 3/cold iron, Eldritch blast 6d6, New Invocation Level (Greater)| 13

12th|
+9/+4|
+4|
+4|
+8|Arcane Armor Training| 14

13th|
+9/+4|
+4|
+4|
+8|Fiendish resilience 2, Eldritch blast 7d6| 15

14th|
+10/+5|
+4|
+4|
+9|Damage reduction 4/ cold iron| 16

15th|
+11/+6/+1|
+5|
+5|
+9|Eldritch blast 8d6, Imbue Eldritch Energies, Overcharging| 17

16th|
+12/+7/+2|
+5|
+5|
+10|New Invocation Level (Dark), Eldritch Eyes| 18

17th|
+12/+7/+2|
+5|
+5|
+10|Eldritch blast 9d6| 19

18th|
+13/+8/+3|
+6|
+6|
+11|Fiendish resilience 5| 20

19th|
+14/+9/+4|
+6|
+6|
+11|Eldritch blast 10d6| 21

20th|
+15/+10/+5|
+6|
+6|
+12|Damage reduction 5/ cold iron, Energy Resistance 10| 22[/table]

Invocations: A warlock does not prepare or cast spells as other wielders of arcane magic do. Instead, he possesses a repertoire of attacks, defenses, and abilities known as invocations that require him to focus the wild energy that suffuses his soul. A warlock can use any invocation he knows at will, with the following qualifications:
A warlock's invocations are spell-like abilities; using an invocation is therefore a standard action that provokes attacks of opportunity. An invocation can be disrupted, just as a spell can be ruined during casting. A warlock is entitled to a Concentration check to successfully use an invocation if he is hit by an attack while invoking, just as a spellcaster would be. A warlock can choose to use an invocation defensively, by making a successful Concentration check, to avoid provoking attacks of opportunity. A warlock's invocations are subject to spell resistance unless an invocation's description specifically states otherwise. A warlock's caster level with his invocations is equal to his warlock level.
The save DC for an invocation (if it allows a save) is 10 + equivalent spell level + the warlock's Charisma modifier. Since spell-like abilities are not actually spells, a warlock cannot benefit from the Spell Focus feat. He can, however, benefit from the Ability Focus feat (see page 303 of the Monster Manual), as well as from feats that emulate metamagic effects for spell-like abilities, such as Quicken Spell-Like Ability and Empower Spell-Like Ability (see pages 303 and 304 of the Monster Manual).

The four grades of invocations, in order of their relative power, are least, lesser, greater, and dark. A warlock begins with knowledge of one invocation, which must be of the lowest grade (least). As a warlock gains levels, he learns new invocations, as summarized on Table 1—1 and described below. A list of available invocations can be found following this class description, and a complete description of each invocation can be found in Chapter 4 of this book.

Finally, unlike other spell-like abilities, invocations are subject to arcane spell failure chance as described under Weapon and Armor Proficiency above. Warlocks can qualify for some prestige classes usually intended for spellcasters; see Warlocks and Prestige Classes, page 18, for details.

Invocations Per Day
The warlock knows all Invocations of the tier(s) in which she can currently cast. The warlock possesses Invocation Per Day slots that can be filled at any time by an invocation, blast shape, or blast essence that she knows. To begin the Warlock has 3 Invocations per day allowing the Warlock 3 slots or 3 different invocations to use every day. To open these Invocation slots after using them the Warlock must rest for 8 hours to reopen all their available slots. After a Warlock uses a specific invocation she can continue to use that specific invocation as an at-will Spell-like Ability but once she reaches her daily limit of Invocations Per Day she cannot use any new invocations but can continue to use the chosen invocations normally.

Eldritch Blast (Sp): The first ability a warlock learns is eldritch blast. A warlock attacks his foes with eldritch power, using baleful magical energy to deal damage and sometimes impart other debilitating effects.

An eldritch blast is a ray with a range of 60 feet. It is a ranged touch attack that affects a single target, allowing no saving throw. An eldritch blast deals 1d6 points of damage at 1st level and increases in power as the warlock rises in level. An eldritch blast is the equivalent of a 1st-level spell. If you apply a blast shape or eldritch essence invocation to your eldritch blast (see page 130), your eldritch blast uses the level equivalent of the shape or essence.

An eldritch blast is subject to spell resistance, although the Spell Penetration feat and other effects that improve caster level checks to overcome spell resistance also apply to eldritch blast. An eldritch blast deals half damage to objects. Metamagic feats cannot improve a warlock's eldritch blast (because it is a spell-like ability, not a spell). However, the feat Ability Focus (eldritch blast) increases the DC for all saving throws (if any) associated with a warlock's eldritch blast by 2. See page 303 of the Monster Manual.

Eldritch Eyes (Su): Beginning at 2nd level, a warlock can use detect magic as the spell at will. Her caster level equals her class level. Beginning at 9th level, a warlock can now use arcane sight as the spell at will. Her caster level equals her class level. Beginning at 16th level, a warlock can use greater arcane sight as the spell at will. Her caster level equals her class level.

Overcharging (Su) At 1rst level a Warlock can choose to take 1 point of Con damage to charge her Eldritch Blast with an additional 1d6 of damage. At 8th and 15th level this ability increases further. At 8th level a Warlock can choose to take 2 points of Con damage to charge her Eldritch Blast by 3d6. At 15th level a Warlock can choose to take 3 points of Con damage to charge her Eldritch Blast by 5d6. Spells, Spell Like Abilities, Supernatural Abilities cannot heal the Con damage, only rest can.

Damage Reduction (Su): Fortified by the supernatural power flowing in his body, a warlock becomes resistant to physical attacks at 3rd level and above, gaining damage reduction 1/cold iron. At 7th level and every four levels thereafter, a warlock's damage reduction improves as shown on Table 1—1.

Deceive Item (Ex): At 4th level and higher, a warlock has the ability to more easily commandeer magic items made for the use of other characters. When making a Use Magic Device check, a warlock can take 10 even if distracted or threatened.

Imbue Item (Su): A warlock of 4th level or higher can use his supernatural power to create magic items, even if he does not know the spells required to make an item (although he must know the appropriate item creation feat). He can substitute a Use Magic Device check (DC 15 + spell level for arcane spells or 25 + spell level for divine spells) in place of a required spell he doesn't know or can't cast.
If the check succeeds, the warlock can create the item as if he had cast the required spell. If it fails, he cannot complete the item. He does not expend the XP or gp costs for making the item; his progress is simply arrested. He cannot retry this Use Magic Device check for that spell until he gains a new level.

Imbue Eldritch Energies (Su): At 5th level the Warlock gains the ability to imbue a weapon with her eldritch blast as a standard action with touch of the weapon. At 10th level a Warlock can imbue a weapon with her eldritch blast with a touch as a move action. At 15th level a Warlock can imbue a weapon with her eldritch blast as a swift action with a touch.

Spectral Blast (Su) At 6th level a Warlock can use a swift action to alter the frequency of his EB to allow it to better target and effect beings who are Incorporeal, Ethereal, or Phased. Allowing the warlock to ignore the 50% miss chance and dealing full damage. This ability can be combined with Imbue Eldritch Energies but only after 10th level.

Fiendish Resilience (Su): Beginning at 8th level, a warlock knows the trick of fiendish resilience. Once per day, as a free action, he can enter a state that lasts for 2 minutes. While in this state, the warlock gains fast healing 1.

At 13th level, a warlock's fiendish resilience improves. When in his fiendish resilience state, he gains fast healing 2 instead. At 18th level, a warlock's fiendish resilience improves to fast healing 5.

Energy Resistance (Su): At 10th level and higher, a warlock has resistance 5 against any two of the following energy types: acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic. Once the types are chosen, this energy resistance cannot be changed. At 20th level, a warlock gains resistance 10 against the two selected types of energy.

Arcane Armor Training(Ex): At 12th level the Warlock has become attuned to her own magical energies allowing her to better move within armor without feeling restricted by its movement. The Warlock can now wear and move within medium armor without incurring arcane spell failure chance.

nonsi
2014-01-07, 04:41 PM
1. Align text left. Center-Align is assaulting the eyes.
2. The invocations boost is definitely nice, but other than that, your remake is too thin on actual class features. Your need to give it 4 skill points per level and d8 only emphasizes that.
3. Dead levels suck. Find something worthwhile to put at level 12.

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-07, 05:25 PM
Do you have any recommendations for those thin class features?

Also I added an Armor training to that 12th level to remove the dead level.

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-07, 10:55 PM
Added alterations to the OP.

bobthe6th
2014-01-08, 12:44 AM
Replace fiendish resilience/fast healing/ER with a set of options.
Make some invocations that are not tied just to demonic powers.
Seperate blast shapes, essences, and other invocations. Give shapes and essences at a steady rate besides a toned down number of invocations.

Also, as the text is kinda confusing, separate out the slots for different tiers of invocations.

I don't like the "chose invocations at the start of the day."
Warlock invocations are largely incredibly robust, and half the fun is figuring out how endless bats can solve any problem.

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-08, 04:09 AM
Can you explain what you mean by your first line?
Do you mean give the option for the Fiendish resilience to give fast healing instead of energy resistance by choice?

I do still want some type of limiting factor to the class and with 22 Invocations at level twenty which is almost doubling the amount I do believe you have ample space to choose blast shapes and essences each day.

I will deal with that later, though I believe a feat gives you access to DFA invocations already.

Where does it say that exactly? I do not see that part where it says that they must be chosen at the start of the day.

I do not want to add a separating into the individual tiers seems to much to me like spell slots and spell levels which just makes it more spellcaster like.

nonsi
2014-01-08, 04:41 AM
Do you have any recommendations for those thin class features?

Also I added an Armor training to that 12th level to remove the dead level.

See if you find anything useful here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14528524).

Also see my Dragonfury Disciple (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15976126), another invocation using class that also offers some interesting feats

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-08, 04:53 AM
I do like some of what I am seeing with your Warlock its very interesting and I may use some ideas from here like the evolution of Detect Magic to Arcane Sight as that is a logical progression.

bobthe6th
2014-01-08, 05:03 AM
I do still want some type of limiting factor to the class and with 22 Invocations at level twenty which is almost doubling the amount I do believe you have ample space to choose blast shapes and essences each day.

yes, that wasn't the point. The point was to reduce the number of invocations and give back to slots as just essences/shapes. Stopping them from loading up on all of the buffs.

I will deal with that later, though I believe a feat gives you access to DFA invocations already.

and the warlock that is given power by the Fae? A Sladd? An Elemental Plane as a whole? Invocations can give some cool options they don't right now.

Where does it say that exactly? I do not see that part where it says that they must be chosen at the start of the day.

fine, after 8 hours of rest. Same effect. Still gives a ton of freedom to a class that gives unlimited uses for a smaller number of spells.

I do not want to add a separating into the individual tiers seems to much to me like spell slots and spell levels which just makes it more spellcaster like.

They are already spell casters. That isn't even an issue. Right now it seems like I can take 22 Dark invocations at level 20. I don't think you mean that.

Also, what is the point of imbue eldrich energy? Seems like filler. Or an invocation.

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-08, 05:33 AM
Imbue Eldritch Energy was a suggestion made by a poster same as yourself. It allows the Warlock to touch his or his buddies weapon and add his EB to a warriors damage roll.

Well yes if he wants to he could use 22 Dark invocations. This is similar to a Psion who can cast any number of 9th level powers so long as he ha the points to power them or he could use weaker powers should he choose.

I dont see a need to separate the Invocations into parts that is the players job. If they want to forgo using blast shapes and essences then they are free too but it will hurt them in the long run. I am giving them a set number that they must allocate to the proper resources. If they want to fill up on nothing but Blast Shapes and Essences each day that is their choice.

Yes I get the differences origins but that is also fluff and refluff more then the need for distinct Invocations but I will see what I can do.

Lastly with a class that runs on 24 hour buffs an 8 hour nap to restock is not an issue in the slightest. In fact if you used up all your Invocation slots before resting for 8 hours you have fresh unused slots and 16 hours left on your buffs. How is this not already a ton of opportunity?

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-08, 08:30 AM
UPDATE: Added several new abilities, idea credit goes mostly to Nonsi.

bobthe6th
2014-01-08, 02:46 PM
Well yes if he wants to he could use 22 Dark invocations. This is similar to a Psion who can cast any number of 9th level powers so long as he ha the points to power them or he could use weaker powers should he choose.
[/url]

A psion has 343 PP as of level 20. Give or take some bonus points for a high abilaty score. He can cast ~17 full pp Powers.
The warlock can cast, at will, 22 effectively 9th level spells.
Though more reasonably as of 16 they can cast 18 dark invocations... which are supposed to be crowning glories that they get 1-2 of.
There were some limits on warlocks. Not anymore I guess.
edit: Wow dark invocations suck. Move the argument down to greater. Same idea.

[quote]
I dont see a need to separate the Invocations into parts that is the players job. If they want to forgo using blast shapes and essences then they are free too but it will hurt them in the long run. I am giving them a set number that they must allocate to the proper resources. If they want to fill up on nothing but Blast Shapes and Essences each day that is their choice.

Because you are giving out to many invocations if you can move them about freely.

Lastly with a class that runs on 24 hour buffs an 8 hour nap to restock is not an issue in the slightest. In fact if you used up all your Invocation slots before resting for 8 hours you have fresh unused slots and 16 hours left on your buffs. How is this not already a ton of opportunity?

Gah... persistent spell abuse is still spell abuse. Listen to yourself. Remember that 16th level warlock that has all the dark invocations Greater Invocations? Now they take all the buffs day 1, and load up on combat spells day two. They get all of the buffs at no cost, effectively doubling their already stupid amount of invocations. So... yeah.

Suggestions: Separate invocations out by level, giving a certain amount of slots to each level.
Reduce the number on invocations drastically. Possibly bellow original levels.

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-08, 03:21 PM
So your suggestion is what 2 Invocations per rank at level 20?
Giving an suggestion of a number would be better.

Like at level 20 you have 4 of each or maybe 5 or 6 per invocation tier.

Would that make you happy?

nonsi
2014-01-09, 08:49 AM
So your suggestion is what 2 Invocations per rank at level 20?
Giving an suggestion of a number would be better.

Like at level 20 you have 4 of each or maybe 5 or 6 per invocation tier.

Would that make you happy?

Look again into my suggested Warlock.
It gets a total of 13 invocations with no restrictions and another 8 invocations specifically for blasting - this is way more than the core Warlock gets, but it's still restricted to limit the character's range of options and the potential for power abuse through sheer versatility (and starting with 3 invocations at 1st level would probably make the party mage cry itself to sleep at night).
Notice that my proposed feats allow one to become much more versatile than that, but versatility will come at an evident expense of char-op, so one cannot do everything to optimized levels.

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-09, 10:23 AM
I understand I just hate the idea that I have to add another section just for Blasts and essences and yes I noticed what you did. So I will rework a few things but I do not want my Fix to become your fix do you understand?

So how about this suggestion then. I will a secondary list that is just for essences and blasts and potential breath effects if you take the feat to allow you to take DFA invocations.

Yes giving the Invocations 3 at level 1 will seem unfair to the Mage but the Mage gets 0 level spells and 1 spell for each INT point bonus So with just a 14 into INT gives them 5 level 1 spells and 2 spells per day and given that Invocations of the Least grade are not all that good seems to balance out.

So I will give it a reduced Invocatons down to 9 at level 20 2 at level 1 but give the EB Essence and Shapes another progression maybe something like 1-6 from 1-20

HereBeMonsters
2014-01-09, 10:40 AM
Warlock

GAME RULE INFORMATION
CLASS NAME's have the following game statistics.
Abilities: A warlock is a charismatic and cunning foe, swift in both body and tongue.
Alignment: Any Chaotic
Hit Die: d8
Starting Age: As Sorcerer
Starting Gold: As Sorcerer

Class Skills
The CLASS NAME's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are...
Acrobatic - DEX
Appraise - INT
Bluff - CHA *
Craft - INT *
Intimidate - CHA *
Knowledge (Arcana) - INT *
Knowledge (Religion) - INT *
Knowledge (The Planes) - INT *
Profession - WIS *
Sense Motive - CHA *
Spellcraft - INT *
Use Magic Device - CHA *

Of course for 3.5 just use the regular skills of the Warlock shown by *
Plus Jump - STR and Concentration - CON

Skill Points at First Level: (4 + Int modifier) x 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 4 + Int modifier

WARLOCK
{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Daily Invocations|EB Invocations

1st|
+0|
+0|
+0|
+2|Eldritch blast 1d6, Invocation (Least), Overcharging| 2| 1

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+0|
+3|Eldritch Eyes| 3| 1

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+1|
+3|Damage reduction 1/Cold Iron, Eldritch blast 2d6| 3| 1

4th|
+3|
+1|
+1|
+4|Deceive Item, Imbue Item| 3| 2

5th|
+3|
+1|
+1|
+4|Eldritch blast 3d6, Imbue Eldritch Energies| 4| 2

6th|
+4|
+2|
+2|
+5|New Invocation Level (Lesser), Spectral Blast| 4| 2

7th|
+5|
+2|
+2|
+5|Damage Reduction 2/cold iron, Eldritch blast 4d6| 4| 2

8th|
+6/+1|
+2|
+2|
+6|Fiendish Resilience, Overcharging| 5| 3

9th|
+6/+1|
+3|
+3|
+6|Eldritch blast 5d6, Eldritch Eyes| 5| 3

10th|
+7/+2|
+3|
+3|
+7|Energy Resistance 5, Imbue Eldritch Energies| 5 |3

11th|
+8/+3|
+3|
+3|
+7|Damage reduction 3/cold iron, Eldritch blast 6d6, New Invocation Level (Greater)| 6| 3

12th|
+9/+4|
+4|
+4|
+8|Arcane Armor Training| 6| 4

13th|
+9/+4|
+4|
+4|
+8|Fiendish resilience 2, Eldritch blast 7d6| 6| 4

14th|
+10/+5|
+4|
+4|
+9|Damage reduction 4/ cold iron| 7| 4

15th|
+11/+6/+1|
+5|
+5|
+9|Eldritch blast 8d6, Imbue Eldritch Energies, Overcharging| 7| 4

16th|
+12/+7/+2|
+5|
+5|
+10|New Invocation Level (Dark), Eldritch Eyes| 7| 5

17th|
+12/+7/+2|
+5|
+5|
+10|Eldritch blast 9d6| 8| 5

18th|
+13/+8/+3|
+6|
+6|
+11|Fiendish resilience 5| 8| 5

19th|
+14/+9/+4|
+6|
+6|
+11|Eldritch blast 10d6| 8| 5

20th|
+15/+10/+5|
+6|
+6|
+12|Damage reduction 5/ cold iron, Energy Resistance 10| 9| 6[/table]

Invocations: A warlock does not prepare or cast spells as other wielders of arcane magic do. Instead, he possesses a repertoire of attacks, defenses, and abilities known as invocations that require him to focus the wild energy that suffuses his soul. A warlock can use any invocation he knows at will, with the following qualifications:
A warlock's invocations are spell-like abilities; using an invocation is therefore a standard action that provokes attacks of opportunity. An invocation can be disrupted, just as a spell can be ruined during casting. A warlock is entitled to a Concentration check to successfully use an invocation if he is hit by an attack while invoking, just as a spellcaster would be. A warlock can choose to use an invocation defensively, by making a successful Concentration check, to avoid provoking attacks of opportunity. A warlock's invocations are subject to spell resistance unless an invocation's description specifically states otherwise. A warlock's caster level with his invocations is equal to his warlock level.
The save DC for an invocation (if it allows a save) is 10 + equivalent spell level + the warlock's Charisma modifier. Since spell-like abilities are not actually spells, a warlock cannot benefit from the Spell Focus feat. He can, however, benefit from the Ability Focus feat (see page 303 of the Monster Manual), as well as from feats that emulate metamagic effects for spell-like abilities, such as Quicken Spell-Like Ability and Empower Spell-Like Ability (see pages 303 and 304 of the Monster Manual).

The four grades of invocations, in order of their relative power, are least, lesser, greater, and dark. A warlock begins with knowledge of one invocation, which must be of the lowest grade (least). As a warlock gains levels, he learns new invocations, as summarized on Table 1—1 and described below. A list of available invocations can be found following this class description, and a complete description of each invocation can be found in Chapter 4 of this book.

Finally, unlike other spell-like abilities, invocations are subject to arcane spell failure chance as described under Weapon and Armor Proficiency above. Warlocks can qualify for some prestige classes usually intended for spellcasters; see Warlocks and Prestige Classes, page 18, for details.

Invocations Known:
The warlock begins knowing all the invocations of the Least tier of the Warlock Invocations. The warlock however cannot use all her known invocations each day. Instead the warlock has Invocation slots that range from 2 at level 1 through 9 at level 20. The Invocations can be of any tier level of the Warlock invocations. Or any other invocations that may be gained later.

Eldritch Blast Invocations:
The warlock can only use a handful of the known blast shapes and blast essences that the warlock knows each day. From 1 at level one to 6 at level 20 the warlock can choose from the entirety of her invocation list.

Eldritch Blast (Sp): The first ability a warlock learns is eldritch blast. A warlock attacks his foes with eldritch power, using baleful magical energy to deal damage and sometimes impart other debilitating effects.

An eldritch blast is a ray with a range of 60 feet. It is a ranged touch attack that affects a single target, allowing no saving throw. An eldritch blast deals 1d6 points of damage at 1st level and increases in power as the warlock rises in level. An eldritch blast is the equivalent of a 1st-level spell. If you apply a blast shape or eldritch essence invocation to your eldritch blast (see page 130), your eldritch blast uses the level equivalent of the shape or essence.

An eldritch blast is subject to spell resistance, although the Spell Penetration feat and other effects that improve caster level checks to overcome spell resistance also apply to eldritch blast. An eldritch blast deals half damage to objects. Metamagic feats cannot improve a warlock's eldritch blast (because it is a spell-like ability, not a spell). However, the feat Ability Focus (eldritch blast) increases the DC for all saving throws (if any) associated with a warlock's eldritch blast by 2. See page 303 of the Monster Manual.

Eldritch Eyes (Su): Beginning at 2nd level, a warlock can use detect magic as the spell at will. Her caster level equals her class level. Beginning at 9th level, a warlock can now use arcane sight as the spell at will. Her caster level equals her class level. Beginning at 16th level, a warlock can use greater arcane sight as the spell at will. Her caster level equals her class level.

Overcharging (Su) At 1rst level a Warlock can choose to take 1 point of Con damage to charge her Eldritch Blast with an additional 1d6 of damage. At 8th and 15th level this ability increases further. At 8th level a Warlock can choose to take 2 points of Con damage to charge her Eldritch Blast by 3d6. At 15th level a Warlock can choose to take 3 points of Con damage to charge her Eldritch Blast by 5d6. Spells, Spell Like Abilities, Supernatural Abilities cannot heal the Con damage, only rest can.

Damage Reduction (Su): Fortified by the supernatural power flowing in his body, a warlock becomes resistant to physical attacks at 3rd level and above, gaining damage reduction 1/cold iron. At 7th level and every four levels thereafter, a warlock's damage reduction improves as shown on Table 1—1.

Deceive Item (Ex): At 4th level and higher, a warlock has the ability to more easily commandeer magic items made for the use of other characters. When making a Use Magic Device check, a warlock can take 10 even if distracted or threatened.

Imbue Item (Su): A warlock of 4th level or higher can use his supernatural power to create magic items, even if he does not know the spells required to make an item (although he must know the appropriate item creation feat). He can substitute a Use Magic Device check (DC 15 + spell level for arcane spells or 25 + spell level for divine spells) in place of a required spell he doesn't know or can't cast.
If the check succeeds, the warlock can create the item as if he had cast the required spell. If it fails, he cannot complete the item. He does not expend the XP or gp costs for making the item; his progress is simply arrested. He cannot retry this Use Magic Device check for that spell until he gains a new level.

Imbue Eldritch Energies (Su): At 5th level the Warlock gains the ability to imbue a weapon with her eldritch blast as a standard action with touch of the weapon. At 10th level a Warlock can imbue a weapon with her eldritch blast with a touch as a move action. At 15th level a Warlock can imbue a weapon with her eldritch blast as a swift action with a touch.

Spectral Blast (Su) At 6th level a Warlock can use a swift action to alter the frequency of his EB to allow it to better target and effect beings who are Incorporeal, Ethereal, or Phased. Allowing the warlock to ignore the 50% miss chance and dealing full damage. This ability can be combined with Imbue Eldritch Energies but only after 10th level.

Fiendish Resilience (Su): Beginning at 8th level, a warlock knows the trick of fiendish resilience. Once per day, as a free action, he can enter a state that lasts for 2 minutes. While in this state, the warlock gains fast healing 1.

At 13th level, a warlock's fiendish resilience improves. When in his fiendish resilience state, he gains fast healing 2 instead. At 18th level, a warlock's fiendish resilience improves to fast healing 5.

Energy Resistance (Su): At 10th level and higher, a warlock has resistance 5 against any two of the following energy types: acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic. Once the types are chosen, this energy resistance cannot be changed. At 20th level, a warlock gains resistance 10 against the two selected types of energy.

Arcane Armor Training(Ex): At 12th level the Warlock has become attuned to her own magical energies allowing her to better move within armor without feeling restricted by its movement. The Warlock can now wear and move within medium armor without incurring arcane spell failure chance.