PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder - Succubus as a playable race

Red Bear
2014-01-09, 06:06 PM
Are there somewhere the stats for a succubus playable race? I can't find them on the pfsrd and I'm not sure if I can reverse engineer them from here (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/succubus).

AuraTwilight
2014-01-09, 06:32 PM
The PC Monster rules for Pathfinder suggest that for a monster like the Succubus, you just take the monster as is and call it a level 7 character (CR 7 = Level 7), and then just 'multiclass' into whatever class you intend to play as.

The feats and skills and abilities of the Succubus would be racial bonuses. Assume the example Succubus is average in ability scores (10 and 11's across the board).

This gives us racial ability modifiers of +2 STR, +6 DEX, +10 CON, +8 INT, +4 WIS, and +16 CHA.

Red Bear
2014-01-09, 06:38 PM
The PC Monster rules for Pathfinder suggest that for a monster like the Succubus, you just take the monster as is and call it a level 7 character (CR 7 = Level 7), and then just 'multiclass' into whatever class you intend to play as.

The feats and skills and abilities of the Succubus would be racial bonuses. Assume the example Succubus is average in ability scores (10 and 11's across the board).

This gives us racial ability modifiers of +2 STR, +6 DEX, +10 CON, +8 INT, +4 WIS, and +16 CHA.

Thank you very much