PDA

View Full Version : Need some RP feedback.

Generalimmortus
2014-01-10, 11:50 AM
So in my Saturday D&D game (Desert inspired setting) I am playing an earth Kobold marshal/fighter (level 3 with Blooded template and old aged dragon-wrought) his entire clan baring 5 members and his wife were killed by an orc raid :smallfurious: in the first session. The DM and I are discussing him getting leadership:smallsmile: at 6 and him trying to rebuild his clan. The question is his wife. What to you guys makes more sense, a wise calm partner to balance out his zeal (18CHA) but lack of wisdom (5 WIS) or to be just as passionate and battle ready as he is? I am having a lot of trouble decided and any constructive input would be appreciated. :smallwink:

Segev
2014-01-10, 11:58 AM
The former...but with Barbarian as her class. She's calm and level-headed and the sort to keep the peace. Because if you BREAK the peace, she will break YOU.

Ossian
2014-01-10, 12:00 PM
So in my Saturday D&D game (Desert inspired setting) I am playing an earth Kobold marshal/fighter (level 3 with Blooded template and old aged dragon-wrought) his entire clan baring 5 members and his wife were killed by an orc raid :smallfurious: in the first session. The DM and I are discussing him getting leadership:smallsmile: at 6 and him trying to rebuild his clan. The question is his wife. What to you guys makes more sense, a wise calm partner to balance out his zeal (18CHA) but lack of wisdom (5 WIS) or to be just as passionate and battle ready as he is? I am having a lot of trouble decided and any constructive input would be appreciated. :smallwink:

Or a schemer who would not mind supplanting him as a leader, eventually (INT 18) but who does not realise she does not have the charisma to cut it as a leader (CHA 5). Wise enough to buy time and keep things cool when it suits her (WIS...high). Rogue being a good class for this :D

Generalimmortus
2014-01-10, 01:06 PM
The former...but with Barbarian as her class. She's calm and level-headed and the sort to keep the peace. Because if you BREAK the peace, she will break YOU.

Hmmm....but muh -2 STR and CON. And I can't perform any more dragon wrought shenanigans. Granted that would be hilarious the big mouthed charismatic leader inspiring his men with his quiet wife that if you piss off starts swinging her pick around in a frenzy. I was debating making her a dragon shaman to compliment his Marshal or just do Battle dancer and other CHA abusive classes.