PDA

View Full Version : Recomended adventure modules for new group?

Xhosant
2014-01-11, 07:58 PM
Our campaign, run by a new GM (me) and a group of new players, will mostly focus around creatures rising from the bowels of the earth to bring about the apocalypse and a cult worshiping/channeling them; typical D&D fare.

Now, what I'd like is some filler adventures. Newbie friendly is important for the low-level ones, and I'm really in need of level 1 or so adventures. Anything I can somehow tie in with the above gets bonus points. We're playing 3.5 as well, so if it's there or gets adapted easily it's preferred.

So, what are some great adventures we should play (with the above points in mind)? Interested in stuff running 1-20, but emphasis on low levels.

G.Cube
2014-01-11, 08:12 PM
Sunless Citadel starts at level one, and takes place in an undergroup city/temple thing. Maybe the PCs cpuld "awaken" something while they're down there.

Xhosant
2014-01-11, 08:17 PM
I've heard of it, and really wanted to use it, but is it easy to adapt to 3.5?

Plus, read on others that they were very new-GM friendly (although otherwise sub-par) and was hoping someone would know of some best-of-both.

Callin
2014-01-11, 08:27 PM
Shattered Gates of Slaughterguard is kind of fun to go through.

Palanan
2014-01-11, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by G.Cube
Sunless Citadel starts at level one....

Originally Posted by Xhosant
I've heard of it, and really wanted to use it, but is it easy to adapt to 3.5?

This was the module my first 3.5 group started with, and our DM ran it with no trouble. We had a blast with it. (Alas, poor Meepo....)