PDA

View Full Version : a very interesting campaign (players stay out)

Somensjev
2014-01-13, 09:39 AM
ok, so, my players and i are setting up for a campaign, and i decided to see if my players were willing to have a little fun :smallamused:

i messaged three separate players and asked them if they'd like to help with a conspiracy
all three players said yes, and dont know that the other two said yes as well

currently the three players are all happy that they get to be so important

one player is the hero of the most powerful god, who was sent to keep an eye on the adventuring party for him, since the god sensed that within a year the party would be very important to the fates of the gods

one player is the apprentice of the most powerful former-mortal to ever walk the planes, after this mortal created a race of perfect beings he killed one of the gods and ascended, he sent his apprentice to go keep an eye on the party, since he felt that the party would quickly become very powerful

the third player is the pawn of a demongod, created by that non-mortal, he was captured as a child and was going to be used in a spell by a demon, however the spell backfired for some reason, and the child survived and the demons worshippers died, however the demon (who then ascended to godhood) was anchored to the child, and now has a very strong mental bond with the child, with which he can issue orders, the child must follow these orders, but while not being ordered he is free to live his life as he wants, but he may never speak to anyone of the demon

the first two players came up with some backstories after a bit of prompting, the third made his own story, and i'm not going to mess with itat all

so, i'm going to have a very interesting game, since there's about 6 or 7 players, and 3 of them are co-conspirators
all of them love the idea of being sent to observe/hinder the party, and they're cant wait for the campaign to start

so i was wondering, what kind of fun could i have with this set up? :smallamused: :smallcool: :smallwink: