PDA

View Full Version : I need a life story from someone please.

Elysian Blade
2014-01-13, 12:50 PM
I need to type up an essay for college and they want a person I never met before so here is a good place.

Name
Address (opptional)
Phone (Opptional)
social security number (joking :smallbiggrin:)
Physical desciption
Hobbies
Work Place
Life story.

Thank you for all of the help. :smallbiggrin:

Crestfallen
2014-01-13, 03:19 PM
That, Is by far the creepiest post I've ever seen. Lol.

Can I make someone up? I'm sure that'd be much less frowned upon.

Elysian Blade
2014-01-13, 06:51 PM
That, Is by far the creepiest post I've ever seen. Lol.

Can I make someone up? I'm sure that'd be much less frowned upon.

Lol I thought it was sounding creepy to didnt know how to say it. If your going to make someone up you have to be creative very creative.

Crestfallen
2014-01-13, 08:37 PM
Lol I thought it was sounding creepy to didnt know how to say it. If your going to make someone up you have to be creative very creative.

What all do you need for a life story?

Name - Kevin Gillespie
Address (opptional) - San Antonio, Texas
Phone (Opptional) - Not happening
social security number (joking ) - 123456789
Physical desciption Black, wavy hair, to the tip of my nose to my upper neck, Okay not really short, 5'9", 145lbs. Semi-built.
19 Years old, Hazel eyes.
Hobbies - My Dad's a Falconer, so one day I hope to get into that too, he lets me come with, but I cant touch his falcon, safety thing and all.
Fishing: San Antonio has a beautiful riverwalk, eventually I'd like to move to florida and get into Ocean Fishing.
Video Games: Come on now. Duh.
Work Place - I work at McDonalds. Specifically outside of Lackland AFB, Someday I'd like to join the army, But i'm still not sure.

Life story ???????????? Get back to you on this one. Lmao.

Thank you for all of the help.

Elysian Blade
2014-01-13, 10:30 PM
What all do you need for a life story?

Name - Kevin Gillespie
Address (opptional) - San Antonio, Texas
Phone (Opptional) - Not happening
social security number (joking ) - 123456789
Physical desciption Black, wavy hair, to the tip of my nose to my upper neck, Okay not really short, 5'9", 145lbs. Semi-built.
19 Years old, Hazel eyes.
Hobbies - My Dad's a Falconer, so one day I hope to get into that too, he lets me come with, but I cant touch his falcon, safety thing and all.
Fishing: San Antonio has a beautiful riverwalk, eventually I'd like to move to florida and get into Ocean Fishing.
Video Games: Come on now. Duh.
Work Place - I work at McDonalds. Specifically outside of Lackland AFB, Someday I'd like to join the army, But i'm still not sure.

Life story ???????????? Get back to you on this one. Lmao.

Thank you for all of the help.

So far so good. :smallbiggrin: lol my professor going to be tested.

I need a good description and if you could maybe get a real life picture that will help.

Baitdoll
2014-01-13, 10:48 PM
Not only does this not belong here, but this spammy poor attempt at identity theft should get you banned.

avr
2014-01-14, 06:19 AM
I'm sure I've seen this before. It's a not very good joke but not identity theft.

Elysian Blade
2014-01-14, 12:25 PM
Its not a joke and not a identity theft I need someone to fill it out to submit it for a 60% of my grade.