PDA

View Full Version : Police Station VIII

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 04:54 AM
Verdandi looks at Iames and Aerin for a moment, frowning, then her eyes widen a little and she slowly backs her chair away.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 04:54 AM
Rizzen sighs contentedly.
Ah yes I remember...hehe, too bad I could'nt get at least one. Completely worth it.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:56 AM
Iames tilts his head, slightly puzzled by her reaction. Vera?

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:01 AM
No... I don't... no memories... Verdandi closes her eyes and puts a hand on her head.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:02 AM
Rizzen looks on with interest while tracing his new scar with his finger.
Gonna have to avenge that one...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:04 AM
Iames's eyes widen, and he sends out a telepathic message that is both a plea and a summons: Aesa! I need your help!

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:05 AM
Aesa appears, a sword in her hand and blood in her hair. This had better be damn good, or you'll be the next on this sword.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:08 AM
If I'm reading her reactions correctly, Vera has lost all memory of Aerin and me, or close to it. I'm not familiar with Seid, so I couldn't even begin to try to undo whatever's been done to her. Please, Aesa. We need your help.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:13 AM
Aesa sighs, drops her sword (and it vanishes) and cleans the blood off of her with a simple spell as she walks over to Verdandi. Verdandi whimpers, and Aesa tries to put a hand on her head, but she jerks away. With a snarl Aesa slaps her across the face, and while Verdandi sits in shock Aesa puts her palm on Verdandi's forehead. She closes her eyes and whispers in another language.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:16 AM
Rizzen blinks at the harsh treatment.
Wow, perhaps its just me, but don't the cursed deserve SOME sympathy?
His thoughts trail to his own curse, but they snap back to the scene before him.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:17 AM
Aerin watches with concern.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:18 AM
Verdandi seems paralyzed by whatever galdr Aesa is working, and the more Aesa chants, the more puzzled she seems.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:19 AM
Iames squeezes Aerin's hand to reassure her.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:25 AM
After a moment Aesa pulls away, leaving Verdandi unconcious on her desk. Aesa seems puzzled. There was nothing wrong...

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:25 AM
What? Iames says in disbelief, extending his senses to Vera's mind.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:26 AM
Maybe a bump on the head?

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:27 AM
There is a lingering sense of disturbance and turmoil, but otherwise she seems fine. Aesa shrugs.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:32 AM
Iames hesitates, then begins to look for Vera's memories, trying to find ones related to him and/or Aerin.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:34 AM
The more recent ones are fully intact, but the others seem to be covered in metaphorical thick, misty glass that is the memory shielding spell in her mind.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:38 AM
Iames sighs and withdraws his probe. I'm sorry. It's just that her reaction when I asked if she wanted to go to bed... Her exact words were "No... I don't... No memories..." I guess I panicked, he admits.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:40 AM
Aesa frowns and looks at Verdandi. My only guess is that the shield in her mind is doing something, but it shows no signs of doing anything. Now, if you'll excuse me, I was killing some things. She summons Zchiz to herself and teleports away again.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:42 AM
Iames goes to Vera and picks her up, a sad expression on his face.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:43 AM
Well isn't she just a bundle of joy. Not very nice either, and I would recommend an ice pack personally just in case it starts to swell.
He tries to stand up only to discover he has a nice gash in his leg that everyone missed, he doesn't make it half-way up. He sighs.

Lord Iames Osari
Aerin puts a hand on his shoulder.

Lord Iames Osari
The three of them disappear.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:51 AM
Now would be as good as time as ever for a nap.
He moves to lay down and noticed that he still has his pouches.
((you never said they were confiscated...))
He rifles through them and pulls out the bottle of Kobold Chianti.
Now this I can live with. Prison and a good ol' drink.
He takes a swig and continues to rifle through his pockets, making an internal checklist of everything he finds.
Kobold Chianti, Scrolls of Soul Trap, Periapt of-
His eyes widen.
You'd have thought that they would have checked my pockets at least, but come on. Everyone knows to check bags of holding! (or pouches in my case, heh)
Grinning he puts everything carefully back into the pouch and begins to meditate, allowing the little shadow he can to nourish his body until someone comes in.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 05:52 AM
((He still can't use any of the magic stuff in the cell))

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 05:53 AM
((Well, except for the fact that it is a normal bag in the antimagic...))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 06:23 AM
((Well yes....its not the magical excited about, and all the stuff fits into the pouches normally anyways, small, compact, foldable....wouldn't that throw out everything that didn't fit once I stepped in? in which case I'll assume the Chianti popped out and you failed to notice))
Rizzen briefly looks around to see if any of the officers have returned. He tries to stand again and is able to do it using the wall for support. He makes his way to the door and pokes and prods at the various joints and welds. Examines the lock and goes over to the wall and tries to find a trash can. Assuming he sees one he tries to toss the Chianti bottle into it, but he keeps the cap.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A dvati walks through the door, walking slowly to take in the buildings layout. He spots Rizzen's cell and walks over with a large grin on his face.
Wake up sleeping beauty.
Rizzen looks around and upon seeing Terre, he jumps up and rushes the cell door.
Gimme my ring! You'll pay dearly for this!
Terre backs up leisurely and picks up the bottle that missed the trash can. He sets it nicely on a nearby desk.
Aw, I just came by to say hi and you start yelling at me? That's not very hospitable.
To hell with hospitality, I want your neck in between my hands!
Mmm, no. If I didn't like ticking off enemies so much I would let you out just to see what the police would do, but, seeings as how I'm not evil like SOME people, I'll just leave you there. Here's some bread though.
He tosses in some stale bread through the bars and makes his way to the door. The dvati notices a portal on his way to the door and is half tempted to check it out, but decides against it. He runs out the door and down towards Trog's.
Rizzen curses and throws the bread out of the cell, knocking some papers off of a random desk.
Damnable vermin...
He goes back to his corner to meditate again.

Blood
2007-01-28, 11:15 AM
Rell wakes up and sighs. "I didn't do anything! Why am I being held here?"

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 11:18 AM
Rizzen looks around quickly.
Who are you exactly?
Looking out the windows you can briefly see two dueling dvati run past the windows.
Annoying Vermin

Blood
2007-01-28, 11:20 AM
((Rell is in a separate cell than Rizzen, I'm assuming they can't see each other. Rell is just a human.))

"I'm Rell. I don't remember anything of the past few days, and don't know why I'm being held here. The people here were always nice to me...they even cured my blindness..." He sighs. "Why are you here?"

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 11:26 AM
((Rizzen is a drow, who suffers from period murderous urges, but can usually be quite nice when he's not suffering them))
Well I can tell that if/when I get out and if I see those dvati again, I'll probably be back in here....
Rizzen chuckles slightly as he recalls last night.
I am here for the attempted murder of most/all of the patrons of Trog's last night, it didn't help that I also tried to kill one of the officers who brought me in. Foolish them though, they neglected to strip me of my possessions. I might not be much of a threat still, but I can still be troublesome....until I get out of this cell.
Rizzen reaches into one of his pouches and pulls out his most prized possession. Something that looks like a spiked slinky with little blades on the ends. He flicks it and it unfolds into the spiked chain Demon Bane.
Unfortunately I can't use it to its full capability in this accursed cell, but its still a weapon...Are you scared of me by any chance?

Blood
2007-01-28, 11:29 AM
Rell hears the click-open of the blade, but isn't in a position to see anything. "Not at the moment, but I suppose if you break out of your cell and attack me, I would be...What's your name?" Then he smiles to himself. "Besides, I can see now. It almost makes me invincible." Rell laughs, then prepares for another nap.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 11:34 AM
You wish my name? It is Rizzen.
Hmm, if I got out (which I doubt to be soon) then you would not likely be felled by my chain. I might be considerate enough to release you if I was in a good mood. But for now I shall just practice in my cell....heh, those police folk are probably gonna be a little stunned when they see me with a weapon, they'll probably kick my ass too....
Rizzen sighs and you can hear the whirring of his spiked chain in the air.

Blood
2007-01-28, 11:37 AM
Rell shakes his head to himself at the apparently insane person in the next cell, and just falls asleep.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 11:39 AM
The whirring abruptly stops.
Rell can you tell me something? Do these anti-magic effects extend beyond the cell at all?
He hits the bars on his door to get Rell's attention.

Rizzen grumbles something about heavy sleepers and decides to just test his theory. He stick his arm through the bars and thanks to the light coming from the window behind him, the hand casts a rather lengthy shadow.
Let's hope for the best.
He attempts to focus his power through his arm (outside the cell) into the shadow in order to create a shadow clone of himself.
((I only attempt this because it was only stated that the anti-magic effect takes place IN the cells, whereas the focus of my energy (my arm) is outside the cell))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 12:02 PM
((The antimagic effect only covers the inside of the cells, but your attempt fails for the same reason that a wizard who sticks his hand out of a field can't cast spells.))

Blood
2007-01-28, 02:29 PM
Rell wakes up and watches Rizzen's arm come out of the cell. "Give it up, Rizzen. It'll be over soon enough." He sits and looks around, waiting for someone to come in so he can be found innocent.

Lord Magtok
2007-01-28, 03:43 PM
Agent Omega comes out of a coma, and wonders why he remembers a rubber chicken smacking the back of his head. He heads to Trog's.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:25 PM
Iames comes through the portal.

AmberVael
2007-01-28, 04:26 PM
Verdandi comes through behind Iames, holding his hand.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-01-28, 04:33 PM
Iames leads the way out to the street.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 05:39 PM
Rizzen sighs and stops trying.
At least I now have an accurate portrait of their capabilities. There's always next time.
He chuckles.
Next time someone dies. Whether it be dvati, citizen, or interfering police....something has to die.
He looks around through the cell door trying to see where all these people are coming from. After a few minutes of this he returns to swinging Demon Bane around in his cell.
---------------------------------------------------
A little later Rizzen's favorite dvati walk in.
What do you vermin want? To let me out? Gimme my ring back? Both?
None of the above.
How about:
annoy the crap outta Rizzen
and see how long it takes for him to do something rash,
like try to hit us with that nice chain.
It would amuse us to no end if you were imprisoned for even longer.
Rizzen silently fumes and just turns around and tries his best to ignore the dvati. He slides Demon Bane back into its compact form and slips it into his pouch. He begins to meditate.
Terre and Tirre position themselves in front of his cell, but just out of reach from Demon Bane. They just stare. They decide to establish shifts and Terre gets his rest break now, so he wanders off back to Trog's. They switch periodically.
-------------------------------------------
Terre suddenly looks around.
Ooh, the wedding's over, heheh, seeya later Rizzen.
He runs out back towards Trog's.

Renrik
2007-01-28, 10:39 PM
Narfang enters the station, a group of agitated goblins in tow, and one by one interviews them for testimonial on the recent dwarven sniper attack in the slums on the poitician Nalthar.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-28, 10:50 PM
A sniper? Who were the targets? Its kinda hard to get information in here so...Hmm, nevermind.
Rizzen turns around and goes back to his meditating.

Renrik
2007-01-29, 01:52 PM
The goblin testimony goes as following:

Goblin 1: Aye, I was just standin' there, listenin' to Nalthar's speech. He was talkin' about freein' the homeland and takin' back what the dwarves stole.Suddenly, there's this awful bangin', and Nalthar goes down in a heap. Blood everywhere. I dunno what happened then, as I was runnin'.

Goblin 2: Well, I was guarding the stage, as were my orders, when the sniper started shooting. I didn't see where he hit, but Nalthar let out a cry and I heard a thud. So I drew out my sword and started running towards where the shots came from. Of course, by the time I got there, the dwarf already had a bolt in him. He fell off of the roof and onto the street, and we secured the area, then searched the body. He was a dwarven soldier all right. We all knew what that meant, so we sent a runner to the headquarters to tell the generals what had happened.

Goblin 3: I've got no regrets about what I did. The shots rang out, and Nalthar fell, and I saw a flash of metal onto he roof across from me. I saw it was a dwarf, carryin' a musket. So I raised me crossbow and fired, a good solid chest hit. The sniper went down, and I looked around to make sure there weren't any more.

Goblin 4: I didn't see the shots being fired. I was down the street when I heard some shots and the call for a medic, so I started running towards the scene. I was joined by another medic and a cleric of Inarri. We got to nalthar. He was lying in a pool of blood on the stage. We extracted the bullet from his gut. It had entered from above, probably from one of the rooftops. When that was done, the cleric cast a spell on him, and the wound started to close. We put a bandage on him and evacuated him to the hospital. He's in severe condition right now.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-29, 08:33 PM
Rizzen yawns.
Aren't I supposed to get a trial or something? Just curious....because I believe that's one of those "principles" that you lawful folk abide by.
((and what sort of field is this cell protected by? standard anti-magic + nulll psionics?))

Blood
2007-01-29, 10:12 PM
Rell looks around. "Can I get out now? I still don't even know what I did wrong!" He sighs. "Rizzen, you actually killed people. Last thing I remember was drinking in Trog's, then suddenly waking up in here. Makes me kinda angry..."

Kyrian
2007-01-29, 10:14 PM
"Makes me kinda angry..."

(("You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"))

Blood
2007-01-29, 10:17 PM
(("You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"))
(("You really wouldn't like me when I'm angry!"))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-29, 10:42 PM
No I didn't kill people. I ALMOST killed people. Bit of a difference. Not something I'm proud of, and consequently I now have several vows of pain to fulfill.
He grumbles and rubs his side and leg.

Blood
2007-01-29, 10:44 PM
Rell just sighs again and tries to go back to sleep.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-29, 10:52 PM
Rizzen grows bored so he decides to spend the next hour or so testing the cells defenses by attempting so spawn a mindblade with all his available will power.

Uberblah
2007-01-30, 12:05 AM
Ishmale walks into the station and sees Rizzen. He goes up to Rizzen's cell with an inquizitive look on his face.
What are you in for? By the looks of this cell it seems pretty serious.
Ishmale notices that Rizzen is trying to spawn mindblades.
Ah. A fellow Soulknife now I'm truly interested to why you're in prison.
Ishmale looks inquizitively at Rizzen for an answer.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-30, 12:27 AM
Rizzen turns and faces the person in front of his cell.
I'm in for attempted murder, among other things. Who the hells are you? Now you better give a good reason for being there or I might recieve yet another murder charge.

Uberblah
2007-01-30, 12:37 AM
Ishmale is stunned by the severity in Rizzen's voice.
I just came into this town and I was just wandering about and came in here. I saw you sitting there with your mindblades and I thought I'd try and say hello for I am a Soulknife also.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-30, 12:40 AM
Huh, come back with something to interest me kid. I need to concentrate on this.
Rizzen turns around and returns to his attempts to materialize a mindblade in his cell.

Uberblah
2007-01-30, 01:08 AM
Ishmale ponders a moment about that comment.
Well then, we'll see what happens won't we there?
Ishmale turns and leaves the station.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-30, 01:10 AM
Rizzen blatantly ignores the person, continuing to struggle with the mindblade.

Renrik
2007-01-30, 01:39 PM
Narfang sends the goblin witnesses away, and goes out into the community to keep an eye on the situation.

Kyrian
2007-01-30, 01:40 PM
((*Points Renrik yet again to the new police badge*))

Renrik
2007-01-30, 01:43 PM
((where's a link to it? I can't find one.))

Kyrian
2007-01-30, 01:44 PM
((It's in Verdandi's spoiler))

Renrik
2007-01-30, 01:54 PM
((got it.))

McBish
2007-01-30, 03:54 PM
A man walks inside with a large bruise on the side of his head. "I want to report a mugging. I caught some punk trying to pick my pocket in the docks, he attacked me and I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the leg. He knocked me out and took my money." The man describes Eric.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1920231&postcount=1126

Silas
2007-01-30, 03:55 PM
Silas enters the station and fills out a report.

Some godmodder idiot killed a couple hundred people at Trog's. I confronted him and he attacked. He summoned demons which I killed and left after godmodding opening some portal. I closed the portal.

Crimes:

Murder (several hundred): 10800 hours
Assault: 18 hours
Resisting Arrest: 6 hours
Vandalism: 12 hours
Total: 10836 hours

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1921873#post1921873

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-30, 05:45 PM
Rizzen laughs at the man with the several thousand hours.
Heh, if he's gonna kill people, he needs to remember to kill the cops next time.
He gives another burst of mental energy and his mindblade forms for about 3 seconds then fizzles out of existance again. He smiles and passes out from the strain.

McBish
2007-01-31, 03:30 PM
The man who reported the mugging sits around in case an officer needs to ask him any questions.

regice27
2007-01-31, 04:09 PM
Tendai runs straight into Rizzen's cell, and he doesn't look like he's stopping ( he's in rage and using the unstoppable ability (allows running through pretty much anything including adamantine) on the cell wall)

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 04:12 PM
Rizzen wakes up just in time to see the crazy aasimar charging his cell.
What the hell?! What are you doing?!
He scoots over to hide in the corner that the crazy guy might not hit. He pulls out Demon Bane.

McBish
2007-01-31, 04:17 PM
((All cells in the station and the cell block are made of reinforced adamantine so I think you would hit it and hurt yourself. I'm not sure what Unstopable does though.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 04:35 PM
((seeing as I know what he's talking about I shall explain, Unstoppable is one of the abilities of the Legendary Dreadnought epic prestige class, it in a nutshell, give you a VERY large strength bonus to break doors/wall/items....people, things like that....am I allowed to link to a Dnd reference site? because thats where I pick up a lot of this miscellaneous trivia when I'm too lazy to go find my books))

McBish
2007-01-31, 04:44 PM
((Well I think these cell doors are all but unbreakable. Probably around a 40 to 50 strenght check. I'm not sure though. And if you want feel free to break them if you think you can get close to that or it is important for plot. These numbers don't really mean anything since this is free form but it is just a frame of referance for how hard it would be to break them. Also don't forget the antimagic on the cells.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 04:49 PM
((eh, what plot? this is just some wacko trying to break me free...it would seem anyways, I probably forgot to pay a debt somewhere and he's collecting, or something similar, at any rate. Looking at his, ah, "character sheet" he appears to be a barbarian20/legendary dreadnought10, this would imply that he already has a really high strength stat because that is important for barbarians, he also said he was in rage, which at this point would be greater rage or something similar to that, which i think adds quite a bit to STR as well. So after all this inane calculation, I believe he probably has the STR check covered fairly nicely. Oh and Unstoppable isn't magical, so the field wouldn't affect it, if thats what you were implying about. Also, its not really up to me to decide if they break, so I just gotta wait and see what the owners of the place say, or a cop....hm you're a cop, if you said it was ok then you could just say it broke...or didn't, I think you have that power here right?))

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-31, 05:26 PM
Domren shifts slightly in his cell. He has barely moved in days, and hasn't eaten a thing since he was incarcerated. He continues to lie on his back, staring at the ceiling. ((almost forgot I had him here...))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 05:49 PM
((poor guy must be emaciated, Rizzen doesn't have to eat, so he's all good and dandy, save for the wacko charging his cell thing @at below post: I see, didn't know that, not that it matters for Rizzen anyways))

Rizzen's player calmly waits to see if the cell is broken or not.

McBish
2007-01-31, 05:51 PM
((The faires feed all prisoners. Even if we don't type it.))

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-31, 06:01 PM
((He's actually able to survive without eating for quite a while, but its a personal choice - he's so sickened by what he's done, he can't face food.))

Domren becomes surprisingly restless. He actually sits up, rests against the wall, and enters a strange kind of meditation.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 06:06 PM
((what'd he do? I'm curious))
Rizzen's player begins to read a book while he waits to see the ruling on the cell-breaky thing.

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-31, 06:21 PM
Domren finds himself unable to concentrate on the meditation, and instead just sits where he is, hugging his knees, and resting his forehead against them.

((Basically, in his home world, he voluntarily joined the military of a slightly psychotic 'take-over-the-world-destroy-all-who-oppose-me' type, and willingly killed hundreds of, mostly innocent, people.
When he arrived in town with said military, he accidentally ended up drinking a potion which gave him an extreme form of amnesia. Gent from the Omnishop gave him a cure for it, but he found himself not liking what he had been, so turned himself in.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 06:24 PM
((I see, that's most interesting, did he enjoy the job at the time?))
Rizzen's player yawns as he continues to look at the suspended time frame that is the area around Rizzen's cell until the verdict is passes.
((hmm, I give it one hour before I pass a verdict myself using a post from an officer))

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:26 PM
((Right I have been informed that we have a unbreakable enchantment on the station. Like Trog's. So he wouldn't be able to run through the cell wall. Sorry.))

Veg Sorbet
2007-01-31, 06:31 PM
Domren shifts positions again, finding himself unable to keep still.

((I see, that's most interesting, did he enjoy the job at the time?))
((very much, he was quite a twisted individual.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 06:34 PM
((^ well that can't be good for his new-found conscience))
((works for me, PMed him for permission to NPC him for a bit))
The aasimar pings off of the cell and bounces across the room. He grunts and repeats the process several more times before finally deciding to go away.
Rizzen almost sighs in relief then almost groans in frustration.
Bright side: didn't die...Bad side: I was so close to getting out! dammit! AND WHAT ABOUT MY TRIAL?!
He storms around his cell for several minutes smacking the walls with Demon Bane in frustration.
((are the anti-magic fields undestroyable/temporarily incapacitatable as well?))

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:46 PM
One of the faries goes over to Rizzen's cell. Ok now you can get out but you have to show up for the trial otherwise you'll be dragged back in here ok? It opens the door.

Silas
2007-01-31, 06:48 PM
Silas wakes up and watches Rizzen.

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:48 PM
The man who reported the thugging sits around.

((Also Silas go post in the trial please.))

Silas
2007-01-31, 06:50 PM
((Yea yea yea....))

Silas looks at the man. "Can I help you?"

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 06:50 PM
He whirls around and hearing the door open.
Similar to parole yes? If so then I will show, I'll tell my chaotic half to stow it when the time comes.
He walks out carefully, with a barely concealed grin. He flexes his magic and summons his shadow elemental familiar.
Long time no see buddy.
He begins to walk towards the door cautiously.
((shouldn't aerin or whoever be on the witness list as well? and your link doesn't work))

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:53 PM
One of the faries remembers about parole. Oh yeah you have to wear this braclet and you can't have any weapons.

((Sorry almost forgot about that.))

"I reported a mugging and since I am an NPC I sat around in case any officers needed to ask me anything."

Silas
2007-01-31, 06:56 PM
"What did the culprit look like?"

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 06:56 PM
I'll cut you a deal. You'll not touch Demon Bane (or I remove your arms) and I'll store it in a safe location a little ways out of town. Deal?
He eyes the bracelet suspiciously.
What does that thing do?

McBish
2007-01-31, 06:57 PM
A different fairy hands Silas the report. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1922138&postcount=566) And officer we think this might be the kid that was in here for stowing away and resiting arrest.

Sorry sir you can't have any weapons. Once you are off probabtion you can have it back and we swear it won't be harmed. And the barclet works to stop you from attacking anyone and lets us scry on you. ((It is like an inward facing Sanctuary spell.))

Silas
2007-01-31, 06:58 PM
"Oh." Silas looks at Rizzen. "Or, you hand over the weapon."

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:06 PM
Rizzen snarls in response.
It is part of me, and I'd trust it with you as much as I would trust a monkey with a battleaxe! I'll even put on your damn bracelet if you let ME store the chain!
He steps away from the door and begins to back up towards the wall under a sunlit window.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:07 PM
"I don't think your handing the weapon over was ever a question."

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:10 PM
He backs up further right under where the light shines through the window.
Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?
The elemental flies into the floor and is no longer visible.

McBish
2007-01-31, 07:12 PM
((Dammit DeBunny, I wanted him to go arrest my person. Now he is going to be busy arresting you for parole violation.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:16 PM
((well I'm sure he would be more agreeable if you just let him stow away the weapon himself, it has...sentimental value))
I don't wish to fight you people again...yet. But if you will not let up, then I'll do what i must.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:17 PM
"Then you can get back in that cell and sit your ass down and rot."

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:22 PM
Rizzen lets out a sigh.
I'm leaving whether you like it or not. I won't draw a weapon until the trial, but neither will I return to the cell. I think I skip out on the bracelet too.
He smiles apologetically and slides into the shadow he's standing on.
See you at the trial officers.
((no anti-magic here! personally, I think this is your fault, I'm just playing him out logically....its not like this is the dark part of my brain that I keep locked away so I know how it would react in every situation....no of course not...))

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:23 PM
Silas pulls his left hand from behind his back. His hand has melted to form what appears to be a rod. He turns the spotlight beam on Rizzen.

McBish
2007-01-31, 07:24 PM
((Yeah this is my fault for forgeting about the new rules. Well have fun getting hunted down.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:26 PM
Do raises an eyebrow as he is shunted out of the shadow.
((wow, I just realized I keep making him talk in the wrong color....whoops fixxy))
Plan B then.
He waves his arms and a portal to the Shadow Plane opens and he hops in.
Please be somewhat reasonable....
He chuckles at remembering he was asked that before being thrown in jail.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:27 PM
Silas jumps in after him.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:29 PM
On the shadow plane....
The portal snaps shut.
What are YOU doing here? You do realize that here I am at my strongest yes? Your pitiful light will do nothing against this darkness....Just leave me be, I'll be at the trial if you just leave me in peace!
Shadows spring up and wrap around Rizzen's form.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:33 PM
Silas melts and reforms elsewhere.

"Not happening."

His spotlight hand is now formed to what appears to be a metal rod.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:36 PM
Eh, I give up, stubborness is too common around here.
He smirks and snaps his fingers.
Shadows around Rizzen rise up into 3 massive shadow elementals and a transparent globe of shadow surrounds Rizzen.
One last chance officer!

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:37 PM
"Hand over the weapon or else."

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:39 PM
All of this over a my chain! This is a waste of your time officer.... I will not warn you again!
2 more shadow elementals join the first three. They form a wall between Rizzen and Silas.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:40 PM
"Keep this up, it's just adding to the time you'll spend in the cell again."

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:43 PM
Rizzen smiles, an air of utmost confidence is around him.
The better thing to be asked would be: Can you put me back in the cell? Do you know WHY I lost the first time? Do you know WHY most of the town wasn't flooded with my shadow minions? BECAUSE I WASN"T TRYING!!
The shadows around Rizzen writhe at amazing speeds and slowly darken into the darkest black.
10 more slightly smaller shadow elementals begin to float over.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:45 PM
Silas yawns.

"Tell me when your done being a damn fool..."

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:47 PM
I told you, I won't be the one to initiate this fight! You have been warned repeatedly to leave, but I will not back down.
Silas's shadow begins to try and detach from its owner, pulling towards Rizzen.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:48 PM
Silas yawns again and points out that the shadows were never attached to him in the first place, he'd melted away.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:53 PM
((not a random shadow on the plane, but YOUR shadow, the one that just about everything in the multiverse has, save shadows themselves))
I'll leave you to be the initiate.
He walks down toward's the shadow Trog's ignoring all the ghosts about him.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:55 PM
Silas throws a magical pair of mantacles at the back of Rizzen's head.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 07:57 PM
One of the shadow elementals smacks it down.
Pssht, try walking up to me first bud. Or at least around the elementals.
He considers walking into the tavern, but decides to head to the woods instead.

Silas
2007-01-31, 07:58 PM
Silas melts, and suddenly reforms in front of Rizzen, the barrel of his right hand in Rizzen's face.

"I said you're under arrest."

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:01 PM
BaCK OFF HE'S WITH ME!!!:smallfurious:

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:02 PM
Rizzen's eyes briefly widen then return to their normal unassuming look.
And I say: NAY.
He dives into the shadows and vanishes.
He reappears at the top of a tree behind Silas.
The elementals slink into the ground and their shadowy lumps move towards Silas.
He looks at the newcomer with interest. Particularly as to how he got on the shadow plane.
((umm, how did you get to the shadow plane exactly there regice?))

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:02 PM
Tendai reaches over to throw the cop against the wall

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:04 PM
Silas ignores the newcomer and fires his light energy cannon at Rizzen. With an extra serving of light.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:06 PM
((tendai I would stay out of this, you need not get involved, and besides,
we're in the woods right now, there are no walls))
Rizzen fires a defensive cone of shadows to counter the light ray.
Needless to say, my murderous side is becoming interested. Please don't push me over. I'm trying to be as reasonable as I can. Be careful with that light by the way, I'm sure there are worse things here than me. And they don't like the light.

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:08 PM
Tendai yells while fighting
Listen youre comin with me when this is over!

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:10 PM
I am? Why would I do that? First you scare the crap outta me, FOR NO REASON, and now you randomly appear in the closest thing to my domain screaming like a lunatic? I see no point.
Rizzen limbly backflips off the tree and vanishes into the surrounding shadow.

regice27
Tendai breaks into rage with a tremendous battlecry the brandishes his katana
You will DIE Silas!!\
Tendai then strikes Silas several times

Silas
Silas fires two more times, once at the branch Rizzen is on.

((Ok:

1) How did you get here?

2) You don't know Silas.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:13 PM
((@^ no longer on a branch, read my previous post))
He warps behind Silas, forming a portal back to the Material Plane and attempts to shove Silas in. The shadow elementals appear and rise out of the ground. They move to surround Silas and Rizzen.

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:14 PM
Silas is shoved and drops himself to the ground, staying in the shadow plane, he turns around and fires twice, point blank at Rizzen.

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:14 PM
((Srry im new)) I busted him out and he's mine now! Don'tget in my way victor! :smallfurious:

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:15 PM
((I'm saying, you don't know either of my character's names!))

regice27
Tendai relizesthat he's talking to no-one and gives chace into the shadow plane
((jesus you have a badge don't you! also im pretty sure rizzen has said your name!))

McBish
((You didn't bust him out. He was let out. Then didn't agree on the terms of parole. From now on we are putting the braclets on before they are let out of the cell.))

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:19 PM
((really... well thats strange. I was in rage and used unstoppable so i'm pretty sure i broke the cell wall. but you know best.))

McBish
2007-01-31, 08:21 PM
((No the station was enchanted to be undestructiable. It can't be destroyed by any force.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:23 PM
((poor poor regice))
The first blast eradicates the sphere around Rizzen the the second is partially absorbed by the shadows coating him, but nonetheless Rizzen goes flying back with an: OOF!
He hits the ground and quickly closes the portal.
So it looks like one of us must die then, for I will not be captured again, this I swear!
He weaves a few shadows and all of the nearby shadows begin to form in front of him and spontaneously implode sending several dark bolts at Silas. (ephemeral storm, you die if they hit you)

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:24 PM
Silas gets hit several times, but doesn't die. He fires three more times at Rizzen.

((Funny thing about freeform, I choose my character's fate))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:28 PM
((so I noticed, guess this will last awhile))
A shadow elemental slides over and takes the hits disintegrating into shadowy whisps. Rizzen waves his arms in a circular motion and shadows begin to circle around Silas (with a 15 Ft radius).

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:30 PM
Silas grins and opens fire on the shadows.

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:32 PM
Rizzen raises an eyebrow. The shots hits the shadows, the light temporarily dispelling sections of the circle, only to have it reform seconds later. The circle begins to move faster, and grow taller.

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:33 PM
Silas turns up the power on his light cannon and his right hand forms into a second one. He continues firing.

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:33 PM
((with that aside))
Listen Rizzen i don't care what you thein, at least not yet, when we're done here will talk okay. Just give me a few minutes when this is over.
Tendai continues his attack

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:35 PM
Umm, fine?
Sections of the circle continue to dispell and reform (though larger chunks now), but this seems to only make the shadow move faster and grow taller. It's beginning to form a dome over Silas's head.
Rizzen slides into the shadow appearing about 350 ft. from Silas. He opens another portal to the Material Plane and walk through into the forest, closing it behind him.
((off to the woods thread he goes....))

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:36 PM
I will not be stopped!!!
Tendai swings with one hand and stabs with his katana

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:39 PM
((rejice, as you've yet to give an explanation as to how you got to the shadow plan, I'm just going to keep ignoring your actions.))

Silas growls and pulls a device from a pocket. He vanishes.

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:44 PM
((look buddy its reGice with a G okay and i ran through the portal opened by rizzen seeing how he chooses when it closes and i said i gave chase so here i am))
Stand back officer i don't want to kill a servent of the state but i will if i need to!
Tendai then quickly slashes upward with his katana.

Silas
2007-01-31, 08:46 PM
((First off, portal snapped shut before you started posting. Second, Silas already left.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 08:48 PM
((we're not on the shadow plane anymore, I would suggest find shadow Trog's the mirrors act as one way portals back to the Material. maybe))

((@^ I think he means the one Rizzen tried to shove you into, he did walk did try to walk through it before I closed it....))

regice27
2007-01-31, 08:52 PM
((well i'm very sorry about that silo))
Tendai screams and stumbles around he sees a faint glimer in the distance upon closer examination it is a mirror

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 09:04 PM
((are you gonna walk through it or just stand there? if you do use it you will appear in the Trog's Tavern thread))

regice27
2007-01-31, 09:04 PM
((quick question if i'm going to the tavern mirror thing should i post through the tavern?)) Tendai sticks his hand in the mirror and the glass quivers like water as his hand slides through it.
((nvr mind))
Tendai takes a deep breath and steps through the mirror

AmberVael
2007-01-31, 09:05 PM
((There is not a mirror from the tavern to the police station.))

regice27
2007-01-31, 09:09 PM
Tendai comes running from the direction of the tavern slightly out of breath
Good your still here

regice27
2007-01-31, 09:09 PM
Now you and i are going to have a talk.

Silas
2007-01-31, 09:12 PM
((No one is there))

McBish
2007-01-31, 09:13 PM
((regice27 first off welcome to the Town. Second if you haven't already I suggest you read the welcome to the Town sticky thread. Also please try to avoid double posting. Sometimes it is ok but we perfer if you use the edit button.))

regice27
2007-01-31, 09:14 PM
Eh, Rizzen where are you
((don't be afraid to type back))
says Tendai as he stares around bewilderedly:smallconfused:
((i shall from now on))
((er i shall go to tavern))

Silas
2007-01-31, 09:15 PM
((Again, Rizzen isn't here.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-01-31, 09:18 PM
(( i thought I said the shadow mirrors brought you to the tavern yes?))

Blood
2007-01-31, 10:27 PM
Rell somehow sleeps through all the chaos, then wakes with a start. "Why am I still here?" He sighs. "I haven't done anything!" He yells, knowing that no PC's can hear him.

McBish
2007-01-31, 10:28 PM
A fairy can. Sir I'm sorry to tell you that you are suspected for several murders and several attempted murders.

Blood
2007-01-31, 10:33 PM
Rell stares at the fairy. "I don't remember doing-!" He stops, and then looks thoughtful. "Either you guys screwed up, or someone possessed me. My memories are very foggy..."

McBish
2007-01-31, 10:34 PM
Well sir we might be able to do some sort of magic thing to tell, but I'm afraid that you'll have to wait.

Blood
2007-01-31, 10:48 PM
Rell sighs and attempts to go back to sleep, with moderate success.

Silas
2007-01-31, 11:00 PM
Silas returns and violently throws Tendai into an antimagic cell.

((I'll deal with the paperwork later. I'm tired.))

"24 hours."

McBish
2007-01-31, 11:06 PM
A distraught looking fairy sighs and hopes that she isn't fired for screwing up and letting the guy loose before getting the braclet on him. Another fairy starts to scry on Rizzen.

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:08 PM
Tendai walks a straight line from one side of his cell to the other.
I WILL ESCAPE! MY PLANS WON'T BE HINDERED! All i need is to be freed so that i can save my village and i will gladly lock myself back in here!
Tendai then grumbles
At least answer me one qustion, is there a cellar/ baement here?

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:16 PM
One of the faires comes over. Why do you ask?

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:20 PM
Well if there's a basement it's not like i can braek out through it. Come on it's a simple question.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:22 PM
(( *blinks* Did you just ask the persons who lock you up to tell you if their is a way to escape? ))

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:22 PM
Um... sure why not. Please don't hurt yourself.

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:28 PM
umm what?
Tendai stares at the fairy then goes into rage and starts digging furiously

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:29 PM
The floor being as indestructiable as the rest of the station doesn't break when he tries to dig. The fairy shakes her head.

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:35 PM
tendai sighs stands up and says
If i can't destroy it i'll move it!
He then runs over to the wall ((while in rage)) and uses unstoppable then grabs the battom of the wall and grunts as it slowly inches upward

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:44 PM
Unfortently for him it is attached in an unbreakable matter so it doesn't lift up.

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:49 PM
((ah see this is where you are wrong, you see there are simply two sufaces that are unbrakably resting untop of each other. You see if they're truly unbreakable you wouldn't be able to attach them in anyway except magic in which case this wall would still be liftable because the antimagic cell))

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:52 PM
((The wall isn't resting on the floor it is attached to the foundation. They were made unbreakable after being put together. The antimagic doesn't affect this enchantment because it doesn't touch the wall or something like that. The only way to get out is to unlock the door and leave sorry. Just to let you know your getting out in 2 hours.))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:52 PM
((The walls were carved out of one solid block or rock, which was made unbreakable by non-magic means, problem solved))

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:53 PM
(( well then how my friend were they made ubrakable?))

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:55 PM
((The wizard did it.))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:56 PM
(( Without magic, he's a pretty weird wizard! ))

regice27
2007-02-01, 08:57 PM
(( well if its magical this is easily remedied))
Tendai stops wrestling the wall and simply starts raming the cell it easily floats towards the exit.
((the magic with the walls and the anti-magic cage repel like two same poled magnets))

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:59 PM
((Um no. The cell doesn't move. The cell doesn't bend. It is indestructiable.))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:59 PM
((It ain't magic, you can't do that and don't nitpick like that, no one ever does escape those things, so don't try doing it, else the little justice there is in this town is gone))

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:01 PM
((but how. my thing makes sense. unless you can tell me how it's attached in D&D terms))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:03 PM
(( The whole thing is a rock connected to the middle of the earth, from which they made the damn police station, they then made it unbreakable with some very hightech stuff, so there is no way you can affect it, if you do the god of plot will come down and kill you...))

McBish
2007-02-01, 09:04 PM
((Unfortently for you this isn't D&D this is freeform. This doesn't have to make sense. Sorry. If you really want an explenation the unbreakable enchantment is unaffected by the antimagic due to the fact that the anti-magic was made not to cancel out that effect.))

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:04 PM
((but how im stuck in this cage?))
((weel if thats a fact))
tendai pulls a ring off of his necklace and says
I'm sorry i must use this so soon father
tendai then starts muttering a gohst apears outside the cage((it's clearly an aasimer)) it grabs the key chain walks over and unlocks the cage ((i'll let you ask questions about it now then finish my move))
the cell door flies open tendai screams ((still in rage and unstoppable)) he runs straight foward through the fairies and straight through the door
I MUST SAVE MY PEOPLE!!

McBish
2007-02-01, 09:05 PM
((Because you were arrested for assulting an officer. You will be let out in less than 2 hours.))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:05 PM
((I give up))

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:15 PM
((umm.. i changed it please go back and read to know that i got out and how)) Tendai rushes straight towards the tavern ((I'll now be on the tavern forum))

McBish
2007-02-01, 09:19 PM
((Ok how does he summon a ghost? Whatever an officer will be around to arrest you soon hopefully, unfortently plot stops mine.))

The faires try to wake up the sleeping mutt but he doesn't wake up. They call any avaliable officer.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 09:19 PM
A shadowy clone of Rizzen appears near one of the faeries.
Boo.
It floats around lazily after briefly startling the faerie. It stares at the aasimar.
Eh, you only got a couple hours, less actually, I think you can wait.
It shrugs apologetically and sits on a nearby desk.
((*blinky* he got out...how?))

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:21 PM
((first i didn't summon it. The ring is a gift from my dad the head cleric of my religion. it was imbued with a divine miracle which brings one of my anscestors back to life and then does what i tell him. Saddly i can't do that again.)) Tendai ((outside the police station)) stares around wildly then spots Rizzen and shouts to him
Let us meet in the woods!

McBish
2007-02-01, 09:22 PM
((Well I think that would fall under magic, but whatever like I said now you'll have the cops after you for more than 1 and a half hours.))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:22 PM
((Or you could've waited two hours and walked out...))

regice27
2007-02-01, 09:23 PM
((so yeah i'll see you in the woods forum))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 09:27 PM
((I guess I'll humor him))
The shadowy Rizzen figure raises an eyebrow, curious as to what just happened.
Er, I'll just go with it I guess....
It flies out the wall towards the woods slightly confused.

Renrik
2007-02-02, 02:08 PM
Narfang is busy working at his latest intelligence report.

Castaras
2007-02-02, 02:38 PM
A young woman in her late twenties walks in, pale faced.

Officer?

She turns to a random NPC policeman.

Please can you ask the officers to try and find what has happened to the people of elm street, in the slums? They...they all have suddenly disappeared...a whole street silenced...their belongings are still there...what if more disappear? What if I'm next? Please! Can someone do something?

After being assured something will be done about this, the woman leaves. This random NPC policeman notes down the case, before disappearing again.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 06:56 PM
Aerin comes through the portal and begins reviewing cases.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:13 PM
The fairies point out to Aerin that the mutt seems to be stuck in a coma like sleep.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 07:27 PM
Aerin tries to wake the mutt up by poking him.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:30 PM
He doesn't wake up.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 07:34 PM
She casts detect magic.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-02, 07:35 PM
A black mamba slithers in from a nearby shadow. It begins to slither towards an empty cell, but hesitates. As a result it is wracked in sudden, excruciating pain.
Fine! I"ll go dammit! Stop zapping me! I really hate that woman....
The snake looks around and quickly drinks a potion that it was hiding in its mouth and spits out the glass. It slithers into a cell and closes the door. It coils up and sulks.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:37 PM
He is slightly magical all over, more so on his teeth and feet and head. Feet = Transmutation, Teeth = Transmutation, Head = Necromancy.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 07:38 PM
Aerin casts greater dispel magic on him.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:40 PM
((Hm... would that unawaken him? No, because I don't want it to.))

The magic leaves but everything except the head magic slowly comes back. He still is asleep.

AmberVael
2007-02-02, 07:47 PM
((Awaken is an instantaneous duration spell. It would not be affected))

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:48 PM
((ah good to know.))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 07:50 PM
Aerin shakes him. Hey, wake up.

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:52 PM
The mutt wakes up with a start and growls and nearly tries to bites off Aerin's hand, but stops and looks around.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-02, 07:54 PM
The black mamba is zapped again.
GAAH! FINE! Just stop with the hurting...please, come on I've only wronged YOU by stealing a ring....
Another zap.
WAA! Yowch! That one had some zing to it! I'll give them the damn piece of paper ok? yeesh.
The snake drops a piece of paper out of its mouth and bats it outside the cage with its tail. Dammit....really wish she wasn't so freakin' observant....

It says:

I am charged with no less than 9 accounts of attempted murder and 10 accounts of murder. I have at least two accounts of resisting arrest as well as at least 2 accounts of assulting an officer. I am also guilty of mass-theft of property. I would request a maximised prison period, no parole, and no trial. Thank you and have a good day.

Whole things unsubstantiated anyway, so what does she hope to gain out of it....
The snake slides its tail out and bats the note further out into the room. It then goes back and curls up in the middle of the cell, sulking and occasionally uttering obscene curses.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 07:56 PM
Are you alright?

McBish
2007-02-02, 07:59 PM
I... how long have I... Sorry about the whole trying to bite you thing there.

The faires make note of Rizzen 594 hours jail time 24.75 days. Or more if they are told so.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-02, 08:06 PM
((my my aren't these faeires observant))
The snake glares at the faeries who are obviously doing exactly what he doesn't want them to be doing.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure how long you've been asleep. I haven't been in the last couple of days. She looks at the fairies. How long?

McBish
2007-02-02, 08:13 PM
I think around 8 days. 8 days? Yikes he blinks a few times trying to wake up.

The faires look to see if Rizzen has any possecions on him. If he does they go to remove them.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 08:44 PM
That is a long time. Aerin sighs.

McBish
2007-02-02, 09:53 PM
Yeah... felt longer. Who the heck... He still seems a little confused.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 11:13 PM
Aerin shrugs. I don't know. She stands up. I'm going to Trog's. Use the badge if you need me.

McBish
2007-02-02, 11:15 PM
I will. He curls up under his desk still confused and a little upset.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-02, 11:16 PM
The faires look to see if Rizzen has any possecions on him. If he does they go to remove them.

The snake doesn't appear to have anything on it, but if it does then it probably swallowed it like everything else it keeps spitting out. There do not appear to be any bulges though.

McBish
2007-02-02, 11:20 PM
One of the faries flys over to the mutt and whispers him something. He gets up and goes over to the cell. Excuse me Mr. Snake do you have any weapons on you? ((Also is this Rizzen polymorphed or something? Because everyone in here has Trueseeing.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-02, 11:25 PM
The snake peers up at the mutt. It appears to get the closest thing to an amused grin a snake can manage.
First off, does it look like I have a freakin weapon to you?! Well....I can bite and poison you horribly with almost 100% fatality rate....but that doesn't count. And second, DON'T CALL ME MR. SNAKE!! IT'S RIZZEN DAMMIT!

((no he's not polymorphed, just cursed in a new way, the drow form was the original curse, he just acquired a new one))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-02, 11:28 PM
Aerin has left by this time.

McBish
2007-02-02, 11:30 PM
Right just making sure. We've had a problem with that before. By you acctually if I am proparly informed well enjoy your stay. He goes back under his desk.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-02, 11:32 PM
((wow that took me three hours....=P, stupid connection))
The snake just glares and curls back up eyeing the faeries suspiciously.

AmberVael
2007-02-02, 11:56 PM
Verdandi comes into the station and sits at her desk.

Fenric
2007-02-02, 11:56 PM
An acolyte from the Temple of Inari arrives and announces the full-moon party tonight, inviting everyone off-duty to come for snacks, saké, tea, and (hopefully) poetry.

AmberVael
2007-02-02, 11:57 PM
Verdandi brightens and heads off to the temple.

McBish
2007-02-02, 11:57 PM
The mutt nods to the Acolyte and goes over to Vera. Hey boss got a minute before you go?

AmberVael
2007-02-02, 11:58 PM
((Um, too late. Use telepathy, I suppose.))

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:00 AM
The mutt sighs and then remembers the badge and thinks to Vera. Hey boss this is Al I just wanted to give you a heads up. Something weird is going on. I was posioned awhile ago and I just woke up from a 8 day nap. I think someone is trying to get to me.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 12:02 AM
Hm. Are you sure it was poison?

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:04 AM
That is what the healer at Inari's said. I don't know what happened to make me take the long nap.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 12:05 AM
I see. Use some of the station's funds to buy an item of poison protection. Or there might be one in the armory.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:06 AM
Ok then. Just wanted you to know. And also I belive this is probably personal not dealing with me as an officer.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 12:08 AM
Keep an eye out. We have few enough officers as it is, I don't need to lose one to poison.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 12:09 AM
The snake vomits up an amulet and bats it out the cell. It stares at the mutt with an odd look that resembles pity.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:11 AM
Thanks boss. The mutt looks over at Rizzen and the amulet. Do you expect me to wear something you just threw up?

((Also the italics were telepathy, so unless you have a way to hear the telepathy then you wouldn't have heard the conversation.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 12:15 AM
((you'd be surprised at what he's capable of doing right now. Anyway he guessed the situation earlier, just hadn't decided to do anything till now. Don't worry the amulet is safe, not like it helps Rizzen any))
The mamba curls up again near the cell door to get a better view. It stares at the mutt.
Yes actually I do. I have no idea why I even decided to give that to you, but you should be thankful at any rate.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:17 AM
((Probably not.))

The mutt goes over and sniffs the amulet and raises an eyebrow.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 12:24 AM
The snake sighs and says:
It is simply an amulet of proof against poison. No more. No less. Take it you wish, but if not then crush it. It is suddenly irritating me.
The snake flicks its tail in annoyance.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:26 AM
The mutt looks at it again and picks it up and goes and puts it in his desk.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 12:29 AM
Good to see that you don't trust me. Means the world's all fine and dandy.
The snake/Rizzen continues to watch, with a mildly distracted curiosity.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:32 AM
Maybe I'm just giving the vomit the chance to magically disappear from it before I put it on.