PDA

View Full Version : Police Station VIII

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 12:36 AM
If you were waiting on the vomit you would have just wiped it off. not like there would be much on it 'cept bile....seeing as how the last time i ate was....a long time ago. Which isn't a problem, but its just one of those odd.....
He trails off into a quiet self-discussion about the feeding habits of humans, snakes, drow, and faeries.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:37 AM
The mutt lays down and thinks to himself.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 03:45 AM
The snake notices mutt's (assumed) sleep and he opens the door that no one bothered to lock. He moves over and nudges the amulet closer to the mutt and then slithers back into the cell and closes the door.
Huh, why didn't i just slither through the bars....?

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 03:57 AM
((Do we have to spell everything out to you guys? You get fed, your items are taken, the doors are locked. Also, I believe there is some sort of force between the bars.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 03:58 AM
((he walked in/closed the door himself each time, no police interference....if that makes the least bit of difference/sense at all and I believe the force is in the windows, goodnight))

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 04:37 AM
Verdandi comes in and places Bob in cell 5, leaving cell 6 open for Ishmale.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 04:41 AM
Aerin comes in and puts Ishmale in Cell 6, and searches him thoroughly for any items. All items he has on him are confiscated and put in a box, which Krysta then takes to the storeroom. Aerin yawns as she leaves the cell.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 04:44 AM
((We have assumed item search on the first page now, thankfully.))

As much as I hate doing it to you, I think I have to leave the report to you. I was not there the entire time. Verdandi gives Aerin a wry smile and sits down on her desk.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 04:59 AM
Aerin smiles back and sits down at her desk to begin writing.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 05:05 AM
Verdandi watches her for a moment, then begins go through the papers she needs to look at before she can change the entire structure of the police.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 05:09 AM
Aerin looks up. Did you call on the second man to come quietly?

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 05:12 AM
No I did not, however, we can lawfully and morally justify my actions as self-defense. Because of this, we cannot charge him with resisting arrest, but we can charge him with battery.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 05:14 AM
Aerin nods and goes back to her writing. After a while, she finishes.

At the time of the incident I was sitting at the bar in Trog's Tavern enjoying a mug of hot chocolate, when the perpetrator came down the stairs and killed 4 people. I challenged him, and he killed another 4. I then offered him the chance to come quietly; he refused and I engaged him in combat. One of the other patrons enclosed us in some sort of obstacle course. Eventually, Captain Verdandi arrived and began to render assistance, but the other patron took offense to that and began to interfere. The first offender claimed several times that he had only killed in order to retain possession of his soul, but I judged that this was not a good enough justification of the behavior I observed.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33575&page=12#357

Offender 1 (Ishmale): 8 counts of murder, 1 count of assaulting an officer, 1 count of battery, and 1 count of resisting arrest

Offender 3: (Chaotic Bob): 1 count of battery

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 05:19 AM
Verdandi nods. Should we go to the plane then?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-03, 05:23 AM
Aerin nods and stands up, then leads the way through Vera's office to the portal, which she goes through.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 05:24 AM
Verdandi follows Aerin.

McBish
2007-02-03, 12:42 PM
The mutt stirs a bit in his sleep.

((This post is to bump the most recent Station thread and to ask the Mod's to lock the old one. Also if the person who posted in the old station could post here that would be great.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 02:52 PM
Chaotic Bob stirs and blearily sits up.
Ugh, feel like I drank an entire tankard...
The black mamba stares at Chaotic Bob with interest.
I see you've come over to the dark side.
It makes hissing sounds in a way that suggest laughter.
Oh yeah....last night, heh best time I've had yet in this town.
Clearly you are not a sore loser. I am simply here because I choose to b-
Zap.
-because...ah hell. I'm going back to sleep.

McBish
2007-02-03, 03:23 PM
The mutt gets up and heads out of the station.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 03:29 PM
The amulet catches on the mutt's tail and dangles lightly as he walks out.

McBish
2007-02-03, 03:30 PM
((The mutt doesn't wear any clothing. He is a dog.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 03:32 PM
((either way, it never hurts to have extra protection, helps even more if said protection has a desire to act as protection. anyways fixed (figured you were a dog, but for some reason typed otherwise.)))

The Black Prince
2007-02-03, 03:34 PM
Matt walks up to whoever is at the counter and asks who he should talk to about a job here

McBish
2007-02-03, 03:36 PM
The fairies look at him. Well you need to talk to the cheif or a detective. The cheif isn't in right now but she might be around soon, or not.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 03:37 PM
Chaotic Bob waves at the new person.
If you get a job here, you'll have fun! Assuming you're the type for fights....
He shrugs smiling and doodles in the dust at his feet.

The Black Prince
2007-02-03, 03:38 PM
I can wait, but I'll go home if she's busy or if she'll take a long time

Edit: To Bob I don't happen to be a warmonger if that's what you're inferring, but I was on my home plane's police force.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 03:41 PM
Just saying that if you like a nice fight, you'll get plenty of them around here.
He not-so-subtley jabs a finger towards the snake/Rizzen.

McBish
2007-02-03, 03:43 PM
Well we don't know when she will be in next. Is there somewhere where she can reach you?

The Black Prince
2007-02-03, 03:49 PM
I'll just wait here then and go out if it gets late.

((Not Really))

McBish
2007-02-03, 03:50 PM
Ok then. ((Oh wait I bet the faires have badges. Yay telepathy.)) Um Cheif? There is a guy here asking if he can join.

AmberVael
2007-02-03, 03:54 PM
The faery can sense the telepathy getting to the badge, but apparently there is no one wearing it at the moment.

McBish
2007-02-03, 03:56 PM
The fairy smiles a bit and goes back to doing paper work.

Renrik
2007-02-03, 10:06 PM
Narfang has completed his latest intelligence report. He places it in a folder on the cheif's desk.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 10:29 PM
The snake uncoils and rears up.
Screw this crap! I don't care what she does to me, I'm not staying in this hellhole anymore! Im gonna give that [bleepified for the childrens] a piece of my mind!
The snake dives into a nearby shadow, vanishing.
((the potion he drank earlier was a potion of magic immunity (anti-magic field). This I assume, is good enough. He'll be back soon anyway...:smallamused: ))

Renrik
2007-02-03, 10:31 PM
((oh my...))

Blood
2007-02-03, 10:32 PM
((the potion he drank earlier was a potion of magic immunity (anti-magic field). This I assume, is good enough. He'll be back soon anyway...:smallamused: ))
((I generally assume that, as a loophole to prevent godmodding, you can simply get out if it's integral to your plot for you to get out of jail.))

Rell looks around angrily. "Haven't I been here for, like, the maximum you can even hold me for? What the hell did I do that's so bad?"

McBish
2007-02-03, 10:32 PM
((I don't think that would work. Mainly because I think it would have worn out. But whatever.))

The faires make note of the jail break.

((The max is 48 hours. You could have had the faires let you go after that. Sorry for the wait.))

The faires come over to let Rell out but before they do they get a handy dandy wrist band. Sir please put this on.

Blood
2007-02-03, 10:35 PM
Rell eyes the wristband. "What does it do?" He puts it on.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 10:37 PM
((the potion had a 36 hour duration and I don't think he's been in THAT long...))
Chaotic Bob snickers.
He'll be back. Bruised. And probably a lizard. Or maybe a parrot. Either way he's a bit too vengeful to think straight. But still, most people after having the butts handed to them on a silver platter regularly, by the same person, would get the picture. He's so outclassed....*snicker*
He draws a doodle of Rizzen degenerating into a puddle of slop.

McBish
2007-02-03, 10:37 PM
It prevents you from hurting anyone and lets us Scry on you. To Vera, Boss we are letting Rell out because he has been held over the maximum time.

((Got to go. Feel free to NPC the NPC faries.))

Blood
2007-02-03, 10:46 PM
Rell frowns. "Why? I still don't know-" He stops talking and begins to gag, and falls to the floor, choking. The fairies are stunned, and before they can react, a Police Badge comes flying out of Rell's mouth and bounces along the floor.

Rell's breathing slowly returns to normal. "Well that was interesting." He shrugs and walks out, still a bit annoyed about being taken in for over the maximum amount of time for apparently doing nothing (unless he was possessed, which he has verified might have been a possibility, (and is what really happened)).

A fairy reluctantly picks up the damp badge, wipes it clean, and puts it in whatever drawer the police badges are kept in.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:07 PM
((whoop, he's back, my my wasn't that fast :smallamused:))
A small girl walks in, a look of amusement on her face. she's dragging a young man by his hair. A faerie objects and tries to stop her, only to have its soul flee from its now-dead body. She throws the man into a cell.
Will you ever learn? Poor thing, can't even compare to me at all. If you try again, you will die. Flat and simple. No showy tricks. Just death.
She cackles and in a flash of gray light vanishes, along with the faerie's corpse.
The man looks like he got in a fight with a gorilla. His left leg is bent to far to the left and he's bleeding profusely from a wound on his face. His hair is brown, but slightly singed on the edges. He moans slightly.

Wow, she is harsh. I expected him to have his ass kicked, but this is a little extreme....something tells me he'll try again too.....

McBish
2007-02-03, 11:20 PM
((Um did she just kill the fairy?))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:22 PM
((yes she did))
Chaotic Bob sits in the corner of his cell and begins to think.
The young man moans again and his fingers twitch.

McBish
2007-02-03, 11:32 PM
The faires sigh and start to write up a report on the murder. One pulls out a healing wand then remembers the anti-magic cells. A couple of them have a debate over if they should pull him out and heal him. To Vera: Hey boss we have a injured man who has escaped twice before and where wondering if we should heal him? Since we can't do it in the cell we thought it would be dangerous to do it. Also the person who brought him in and beat him up killed a fairy.

Not getting a response they send a message to the mutt. He comes inside a few minutes later. Right heal him up but not to much. They pull out a wand and pull him out of the cell and cast CMW.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:34 PM
I would recommend healing him. I doubt he'll do anything, though. His pride has probaly been more thoroughly crushed than coffee grounds. And if yo don't do it he WILL die.
He points at the mans shadow. Which is nearl gone. Unlike before though, other shadows aren't moving to assist.
Still, your choice.

Edit: The gash on his face heals and his various bones move back into place. His breathing returns to normal and he begins to sleep soundly. Some shadows begin to filter into his.

McBish
2007-02-03, 11:37 PM
Right move him into the cell. The faires do so after searching him for any weapons or other stuff. Which they take.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:39 PM
He has nothing except the clothes on his back, which appear to be urchin's clothes.

McBish
2007-02-03, 11:41 PM
Once he is in the cell the mutt barks at him, Hey you wake up.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:44 PM
The man shoots up and jumps into the corner defensively.
Kill me qui-Oh. She sent me to prison again?
He relaxes and slumps back to the floor.
Looks like she's getting fed up with you, bud.
Shut up.
How does she keep getting more powerful? This is absurd...

McBish
2007-02-03, 11:46 PM
Who is she? The mutt seems a little angry.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:49 PM
That woman? I'll not tell you. She'll kill you without much of a thought. And for some reason or another I've grown rather partial to you and would not like to see that happen by you chasing her down.
He's right....she probably could obliterate this entire police force without so much as blinking.
Chaotic Bob begins to doodle out complex diagrams.
Hmm....

McBish
2007-02-03, 11:51 PM
I doubt that. We have some pretty strong officers. And she killed one of the faries. Who is she? And where can we find her?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-03, 11:57 PM
You'll find her where she wants to be found. And she's probably torturing that faerie's soul right now just because that is the greatest pleasure for her. And I shall stand by my assesment of a her vs. police force fight.
You know...if I could nab her truename we could perform a Ritual of Unnaming....
She would find out and kill you.
Chaotic Bob sighs and rubs out his doodles.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:22 AM
Listen I really don't care what you think. Who is she?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:25 AM
Katalia Inheriok. Shadowcaster and Necrocarnate of unsurpassable and still growing power.
He seems increasingly at unease as he says this. Chaotic Bob looks at the floor, thinking harder. He continues to trace diagrams on what little dust is left.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:29 AM
And do you know where we can find her?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:31 AM
....No.
He glares at the wall.
She's probably moved...
((we'll continue this interrogation later if you will, I have to go to bed))

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:35 AM
Right thank you for the info. The mutt goes to write a report.

A women named Katalia Inheriok came into the station and droped off Rizzen and then killed a fairy. She promptly left.
Witnesses:
Chaotic Bob
Faries.

Evidence: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32534&page=27 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32534&page=27) post 792.

The Black Prince
2007-02-04, 07:45 AM
Matt wakes up having fallen asleep before anything major happened. Feeling a bit groggy he goes to see if the chief has appeared.

((Come on chief))

Edit: Matt feeling a little annoyed at having wasted the night lets the faeries know that they can find him at the Omnishop or Temple of Iames

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:08 AM
Tendai steps into the police station
Release Rizzen. NOW!

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:11 AM
Silas wakes up and aims his already melting hand at Tendai.

"No, but how about you get back in your cell quietly and stop being a jackass?"

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 11:13 AM
I don't want to go. Now leave, or enter your cell. Its safer in there.
Rizzen continues to stare at the wall.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:16 AM
Rizzen shut it NOW! My mission is just to bring you back with whatever means necessary, that includes taking you by force. Silas you shall die if you continue! Tendai goes into rage and draws his katana

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:17 AM
((Once again, YOU DONT KNOW SILAS' NAME!))

Silas fires the energy cannon at Tendai.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:19 AM
Tendai manages to dodge the first one and in the same movement does a jumping slash at Silas ((I've been told your name by Rizzen))

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:20 AM
Silas ducks under and fires up at Tendai.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 11:21 AM
Rizzen looks over at the two.
You two have problems with each other don't you?
Chaotic Bob looks around blearily and rubs his eyes.
Wus goin' on?

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:23 AM
Tendais downward thrust deflects the blast. Tendais feet hit the ground and he turns to face silas he becomes unbreakable.

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:24 AM
Silas kicks Tendai back towards the cells.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:26 AM
Tendai doesn't move he reaches down to grab silas' foot.We DON'T HAVE ISSUES!

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:27 AM
Silas' foot melts and reforms standing again.

AmberVael
2007-02-04, 11:28 AM
One of the random NPC faeries notices Chaotic Bob is still in the cell. He goes and unlocks the door for him, since his sentence was already up.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 11:29 AM
((stupid computer, actually we are indeed two different people, this freak is just making me use his computer and it keeps opening the wrong window))
Yes you do.
Chaotic Bob slips out of the cell and watches the two combatants

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:33 AM
((we's are friends :smallbiggrin: ))
Ragh!! Tendai rushes forward and at the last second stops pulls back his fist and... ((dramatic pause))

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:35 AM
Silas drops back and kicks up at DeBunny Tendai, aiming for where it'll really hurt.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 11:35 AM
((and you're a simple mind buffoon:smallannoyed: ))
Chaotic Bob looks around hesitantly.
Eh, are you gonna stop? You two making me feel guilty about walking away.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:37 AM
...punches the fairy holding the keys square in the face ((Tendai is nowhere near silas thus he doesn't get hit))
Those keys are mine! :smallfurious:

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:39 AM
((None of the faires are just "holding the keys"))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 11:41 AM
Chaotic Bob sighs.
Hurlioknaf.
The universe decides that the two people in the room don't need to move for a while and attempts to immoblize them.
How 'bout you people talk it over instead of killing each other, hmm?

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:43 AM
Tendai sighs and he stops raging , Tendai realizes that he is stuck in the spot.
I quess we can talk.

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:45 AM
Silas is still able to move.

"No talk. You go back in the cell for 32 more hours."

McBish
2007-02-04, 11:47 AM
The mutt wakes up and goes to block the door.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:48 AM
SOLTAIR
Tendai lifts his hand and pulls out his necklace a ring of light surrounds him and then disappears.
I think we will talk.

Uberblah
2007-02-04, 11:48 AM
Ishmale wakes up in his cell and looks around blearily.
What's going on? And why do I have a splitting headache?
Then Ishmale remembers the fight two nights before.
Oh yeah...
He smiles to himself then notices the fight currently going on and Chaotic Bob out of his cell.
How did you get out? And do you mind letting me out? Please?
Ishmale gets hit with another wave of tiredness and falls back asleep.

McBish
2007-02-04, 11:49 AM
The mutt uses his true seeing to try to find the guy that just disappeared.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 11:50 AM
Chaotic Bob blinks.
Good grief I hope your not telling ME that I go back in my cell. All I did was try to help you people come to a peaceful solution....Yinicalina.
Reality warps and Chaotic Bob vanishes in a shower of cotton balls.

Silas
2007-02-04, 11:50 AM
Silas uses true seeing as well.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:54 AM
((The light disappears, Tendai is still directly in front of you))
The reason that I'm here is that my homeland is in danger. Our elders predicted the invasion of our land and that th only way we could win is with the help of a great stratagist.

McBish
2007-02-04, 11:56 AM
And you came to get Rizzen? The mutt chuckles a bit.

Silas
"Yea, well maybe next time you'll try talking first, instead of swinging weapons. 32 hours, now get in the cell."

Chaotic Bob
((how come I get wrapped up in more plots? I only wanted one....*sigh*))
You people annoy me.
He raises an eyebrow as he says this.

regice27
2007-02-04, 11:59 AM
(( 1 I can't move 2 you can't move me))
As the dog has guessed Rizzen is the strategist. Him and myself will return to my homeland even if i must kill every single one of you cops

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:01 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. The cops can agree with the statement I am not very strategic.
He smirks and kicks his foot at a pile of dust he was making.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:01 PM
The mutt who can move with the help of the faires go over to lift up regice and move to throw him in the cell. That is true, more like an idiot.

Silas
2007-02-04, 12:02 PM
"That's where you're wrong, jackass."

regice27
2007-02-04, 12:04 PM
the second the dog and the fairies get near Tedai they get zapped by a laser and a wall of light encircles him.
Now i will bring rizzen back and if he needs it i will protect him but if he doesnt want to come with me he will be forced and my people do have ways of making him work with us.

Silas
2007-02-04, 12:05 PM
Silas steps forward and kicks Tendai in the cell. Neither the laser nor the wall will stop him.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:06 PM
Several faries pull out wands of sleep and start zapping him with it. Listen that madman is in for more murders than you have fingers and toes. He isn't going anywhere. I doubt you could force him to help you, and I doubt he could help you.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:07 PM
((the universe is holding his feet to the ground, he can't be moved at all....or you could wait about 5 more seconds))
Rizzen looks up at the insult.
Idiot is a little far. Insane yes. Idiot no. I avoided you didn't I Silas? Idiots are only better than further idiots. And don't rant about me cheating, its not my fault you didn't bring magic dispelling capabilities.

Silas
2007-02-04, 12:08 PM
((No, what I'm ranting at is neither of your characters no Silas by name))

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:10 PM
((The mutt called him an idiot not Silas.))

regice27
2007-02-04, 12:10 PM
*sigh* why is it always the hard way
The spell bounces harmlesly bounce off of tendai and right back at the fairies.
As i said i don't care about ay of you only my people I need him and if you wish i will bodily drag him back into his cell.

Silas
2007-02-04, 12:11 PM
Silas waited that five seconds and pushes tendai into the cell, locking him in.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:13 PM
((Stop godmodding Silas, it doesn't matter how annoyed you are.))

Several faires fall to the ground. Several more get wands of hold person out.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:13 PM
((Rizzen knows most peoples names, he has a nice network of shadow-based spies that inform him of interesting people...its just at the moment most of them are having a fun time with their temporary freedom))
Rizzen goes back to staring at the wall.
Whatever.

Blood
2007-02-04, 12:14 PM
Rell walks into the Police Station. He notices the skirmish, and tries to get Silas's attention. "Hey, are you a police officer?"

Kenyon
2007-02-04, 12:15 PM
Kenyon runs into the Police Station at full speed, arms flailing in the air, screaming "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHH!!!" Partway through, he runs out of breath, and doubles over momentarily.
"*pant* *wheeze* ...man, how does Graklok do this? *cough*"
After catching his breath, he resumes running, flailing and screaming as he exits the station.

regice27
2007-02-04, 12:17 PM
Silas' hands melt as they enter the field of light ((:smallamused: fight goddmodding with goddmodding)). Tendai then slowly walks foward toward the door as the bolts of magic blast off of him into the ceiling.
Yes whatever I need to go talk to the ceftian and bieng summoned from here would be bad. You both the cops and Rizzen have 24 hours until i come back to take what i need. Meet me in the woods.
Tendai then walks up to the door which implodes and he walks through it and disapears.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:17 PM
The mutt sighs and follows after Kenyon.

The faires cast 7 hold persons at Regice.

Silas
2007-02-04, 12:19 PM
Silas steps in front of the door, arms crossed.

"Once again, you have 32 hours in a cell, so stop being a baby about it and get in there. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime."

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:21 PM
((godmodding weirdos :smallconfused: ))
Rizzen realizes something aboutwhat was said earlier.
You know...I think he might actually have more finger and toes than I have murders...

Kenyon
2007-02-04, 12:22 PM
Kenyon's player pokes his head through the fourth wall, and whispers to the mutt that Kenyon was just using Graklok's schtick, apparently not very effectively, because things were getting way too angry in here. Nothing to worry about. He also throws water baloons at Silas and Tendai, in a playful effort to get them to settle down, as he leaves.

McBish
2007-02-04, 12:24 PM
The mutt thanks Kenyons player and comes back inside hanging his head in shame for falling for the schtick.

And due to the edit Regice made the faires sighed at being ignored and go to fill out paperwork. The door fails to implode because it is indestructiable.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 12:28 PM
Who was the wacko with a "schtick"? I'm rather uninformed in here.

Blood
2007-02-04, 12:29 PM
((Silas: It's obviously pretty integral to Tendai's plot that he not be in a jail cell, so please just end this madness and let him leave.

Both of you, please stop godmodding. It's like, the only rule of the Town.))

Rell watches the fighting with a sigh.

The Black Prince
2007-02-04, 02:52 PM
Matt walks in again. Hi! I'm back and still looking for a job!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 03:07 PM
Aerin comes through the portal and goes to her desk. Oh, hello. Can I help you?

He wants a job, Krysta informs her.

You do? Well, wand him, Krysta.

Krysta pulls out a wand and waves it over Matt.

((What's your alignment?))

McBish
2007-02-04, 03:10 PM
The mutt looks up from under his desk at the new guy and Aerin.

The Black Prince
2007-02-04, 03:10 PM
((NG/TN and I'm sorry I really have to go))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 03:19 PM
Rizzen looks on with interest.
This town needs a bigger police force. Perhaps some replacements for the ones that sleep and drink to much as well.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 03:23 PM
He's neutral, tending towards good.

Aerin nods. Do you swear to uphold the law in this town?

Do you promise to obey the rules of the police as noted on page 1 of the police station thread?

Do you swear to the best of your ability to track and record crimes as well as apprehend and arrest crooks?

Lord Magtok
2007-02-04, 03:26 PM
(( fight goddmodding with goddmodding)).

((No. That's not how things work here. godmodder+another godmodder=curses exchanged, people forgetting that their characters aren't their RL selves, and things like the Duel of the Divine.))

McBish
2007-02-04, 03:27 PM
Maybe if we had less madmen going around killing random people we wouldn't.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 03:30 PM
Rizzen grins at the remark.
That might help, but it's rather hard to stop.

McBish
2007-02-04, 03:32 PM
Try harder. The mutt gives him a cold look.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 03:48 PM
I would, but then I think I would probably become more of a sociopath than necesarry. Anyway I was referring to the fact that it is rather hard to completely stopping insane people from popping up here and there.
Rizzen looks up suddenly.
That power surge....

McBish
2007-02-04, 03:52 PM
The mutt watches him carefully in case he tries to escape again.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 04:02 PM
Dear gods she about in Town! I feel sorry for the fool she's chasing....
Rizzen's face pales as he slides to the ground.

McBish
2007-02-04, 04:15 PM
The mutt watches him some more.

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:16 PM
Shogun stumbles into the station he looks around as if he is looking for something

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:20 PM
finding what he was looking for he approces mutt

McBish
2007-02-04, 04:22 PM
((Please you the Edit button.))

Hello there.

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:23 PM
hello Im new here could you give me an idea of whats illegal

McBish
2007-02-04, 04:25 PM
Two faires come in with a big board describing the laws and punishments of the Town. ((See first page.)) There ya go.

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:25 PM
i was also intrested in joining the force

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:26 PM
thank you for that

McBish
2007-02-04, 04:27 PM
Um... well I can't swear you in but I can wand you. And then Aerin can when she wakes up. A fairy comes over and wands him. ((What's your alingment.))

((Please use the edit button to avoid double postiong.))

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:29 PM
(allingement is lawful good and i will try to use the edit button) ok thanks

McBish
2007-02-04, 04:33 PM
Right if you want to wait around I don't know when someone that can swear you in will be in, or you can tell me where to find you and we can come and talk to you later.

((Thanks.))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 04:34 PM
Aerin blinks and wakes up.

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:42 PM
Shogun leans over and wishpered to mut is that the person who can swear me in?

McBish
2007-02-04, 04:43 PM
Why yes it is. Aerin another one wants to join up. He reads as lawful good.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 04:50 PM
Aerin nods. Do you swear to uphold the law in this town?

Do you promise to obey the rules of the police as noted on page 1 of the police station thread?

Do you swear to the best of your ability to track and record crimes as well as apprehend and arrest crooks?

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:50 PM
i do so sware

Nix307
2007-02-04, 04:55 PM
I have to go can I meet you here at 7:00 gmt

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 05:01 PM
Krysta hands Nix a badge. Your name?

((I PM'ed you the image code for the badge))

Blood
2007-02-04, 05:18 PM
Rell look around, coming out of his reverie. "There you are, Aerin. Can you tell me what happened with me? Why was I jailed?"

((Gotta go soon - Superbowl Party.))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 05:21 PM
Chaotic Bob suddenly appears in front of Rizzen's cell.
She's on t-
I know.
((gotta go peoples, SuperBowl appears to be running things here....curses))

The Black Prince
2007-02-04, 05:27 PM
Matt Explodes into Conciousness. To Aerin: I do swear to 1) Uphold this Town's law 2) Follow the rules of the police and 3) Attempt to capture and detect those who would break the aforementioned laws.

And I swear so in the name of my homeworld, my friends and all that I hold dear.

((Good enough for you?))
((Come on Answer People))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 05:38 PM
Aerin nods. That is fine. Your name?

The Black Prince
2007-02-04, 05:59 PM
Matthew Andries, Matt for Short

((Sorry I didn't see the new page))
((Sorry I have to go watch the super bowl or my dad'll kill me))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-04, 06:05 PM
Aerin nods to Krysta, and the fairy hands Matt a badge.

((Will PM it to you shortly))

Renrik
2007-02-04, 07:23 PM
Narfang leaves the station, going to the docks.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 08:01 PM
Chaotic Bob and Rizzen continue to whisper to each other.
Chaotic Bob looks up.
Dammit! Ikunokilerthi.
He vanishes and a wave of worry washes over the police station in a literal tide.

McBish
2007-02-04, 08:03 PM
The mutt wonders if his clothes that don't exist are now cleaner or wetter.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 08:06 PM
((they're cleaner, but now permenantly a green/purple combination :smallamused: ))
Rizzen stares at the wall blankly.

McBish
2007-02-04, 08:07 PM
The mutt glares at Rizzen and continues to keep an eye on him.

Lord Magtok
2007-02-04, 09:22 PM
A portal opens up in the station, and Agent Omega's player emerges with a rubber chicken, and Magtok's physical appearance.

To Al: Hello there, officer. Agent Omega is busy right now. He's dealing with some unidentified ruins. Please excuse his temporary absence.

McBish
2007-02-04, 09:25 PM
Um... thanks. Ok then.

Lord Magtok
2007-02-04, 09:32 PM
Now if you excuse me, I have to go cause some chaos.

He adds hastily:Without violating any laws, of course.

The player runs out of the station with his goofy rubber chicken.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-04, 09:37 PM
Chaotic Bob reappears in front of Rizzen's cell.
I arrived just in time.
I don't know whether to happy he was spared or angry that she got that close....
Don't worry about it until next time...
They continue to discuss somewhat more quietly.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 01:14 AM
Shogun walkes in and seeing mutt approches him. "sorry I had to leave. [does by badge show on your screen Im having a bit of trouble with it]

Nix307
2007-02-05, 01:19 AM
realising that everyone is asleep he leaves

Nix307
2007-02-05, 01:40 AM
Shogun Entres the station looking for his desk. finding it he sits in the chair and goes to sleep.

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 07:07 AM
((You have to put the code in your sig and you have to actually do it, it doesn't just appear.))

Matt walks up to the Mutt Seeing as I'm new here do I have any real duties other than patrol and recon other than the big stuff? Also does this badge have any special properties?

((Do I really have to do anything other than patrol and listen to police telepathy?))

Blood
2007-02-05, 07:22 AM
((Rell is still here, and looking for a Police Officer to talk to. My fault, though, I kept having to go. And I do now, too. Woohoo.))

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 07:23 AM
((You know I'm an officer if the second most junior))

Blood
2007-02-05, 07:27 AM
((He kind of had a plot thing that he needed to talk to Aerin or Verdandi about, sorry...))

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 07:28 AM
(('tis ok))

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 08:06 AM
((Seeing as no one's gonna answer I'll assume that I was right in my assessment of my duties until corrected. Also I want to say that i forgot to say that Matt's second persona didn't swear to the police force. Well I'm going to say that he did seeing as they share the same body. Note that Matthias, the alter persona is LG))

Matt walks out to go on his duties.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 08:09 AM
A small creature glances as Matt goes on his duties. It sits in the shadows, watching, waiting.

It then scuttles away.

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 08:46 AM
Matt Sends Calling all officers I am under attack at the temple of Iames. Target is armed with a crossbow and magic.

Help needed immediately. Target is heavily armed and dangerous with magic. Help is needed IMMEDIATELY.

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 09:01 AM
((Seriously))

If help is not immediate I'll need a res. And I'd rather not have to be ressed

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 09:23 AM
Nevermind, Things are under control, prepare a cell.

Help! He...

Castaras
2007-02-05, 09:50 AM
(( Bwahahahaha! :smallbiggrin: ))

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 10:29 AM
Matt makes it back ((Yes he's alive though I know you don't care.)) To the staion and makes his report.

Assault on a police officer at the Temple of Iames. Can be charged with Assault, Resisting Arrest, and Poisoning.
Witnesses: Ahra, Kal
Evidence: The Temple of Iames (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30527&page=38) Posts 1122-1157.
Suspect is still on the loose. A halfling looking in his sixties, male with black hair and grey eyes. He is known to be evil.

((His name is Fus))

Castaras
2007-02-05, 10:33 AM
A small kitten wanders in.

Mrrp?

(( Perfectly ordinary, just a siamese kitten. ))

----

After looking around, it finds no milk or food, and stalks out.

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 11:41 AM
Matt walks out letting the faeries know that he will be looking for a permanent home

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 11:52 AM
Ishmale wakes up in his cell. He surveys the station and notices the kitten.
Can you talk little guy? Can you let me out of here? I was wrongfully arrested and thrown in here and I'd like to get back to living my life.
Ishmale looks hopefully at the kitten.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 11:53 AM
Aerin blinks and picks her head up off her desk.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 12:00 PM
Ishmale looks up at Aerin. He attemps to form his giant axes but they fizzle and disappear.
YOU! How long have I been in here? Where's the other officer that helped you in my arrest?
Ishmale tries to form his mindblades again and again they fizzle out of existance.
What kind of cell is this? Why can't I form my mindblades?
Ishmale glares at Aerin.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 12:03 PM
The kitten reenters.

Mrrp?

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 12:05 PM
((the kitten never left))

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 12:13 PM
Ishmale looks up at Aerin. He attemps to form his giant axes but they fizzle and disappear.
YOU! How long have I been in here? Where's the other officer that helped you in my arrest?
Ishmale tries to form his mindblades again and again they fizzle out of existance.
What kind of cell is this? Why can't I form my mindblades?
Ishmale glares at Aerin.

You've been here for 32 hours. Captain Verdandi isn't awake yet, and our cells are magically enhanced with antimagic fields.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 12:13 PM
(( It did, as I posted before.

"After looking around, it finds no milk or food, and stalks out." ))

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 12:19 PM
((sorry i ignored it as a signature.))
32 hours, eh? How long am I supposed to be here? And who are you?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 12:24 PM
I'm Detective Aerin, and we can hold you... for another 16 hours.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 12:31 PM
After 16 hours what happens? Am I free? Because I have to say, there's better stuff I could be doing rather than sitting here in jail.
Ishmale stands up and stretches. He then looks down and notices that his kamas are gone.
Oh come on. You couldn't even let me keep my kamas to keep myself occupied? Geez, you guys take everything to seriously.
EDIT: Ishmale sits down again and starts humming this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P6LVHXcFvAo)

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 12:38 PM
After 16 hours, you will be let go on a parole basis. You will be followed by scrying sensor for 1 week, during which you will not be permitted the use of weapons.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 12:52 PM
Ishmale stops humming.
1 week and 16 hours? I guess I could wait, or not we'll see. Do I get a trial or something?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 12:54 PM
You may have a trial if you wish, but there is a high likelihood that your punishment will be prolonged.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 01:00 PM
Ok. What would be the most likely punishment?
Ishmale smiles at the thought of something. EDIT: Ishmale's eyes roll into in his head and his legs cross as he goes into some weird sort of medatation.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 01:06 PM
For octuple murder with 2 counts of battery against an officer and a count of resisting arrest, assuming a guilty verdict on all charges, you would be here for... 14 days and six hours, at least.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 01:36 PM
Ishmale comes out of his medatative state with a shudder.
14 days you said? Only? Wow what a horrible judicial system. I was expecting a month, but I won't argue.
Ishmale laughs at the thought of a short sentence then starts piling the dust in his cell into a few handful sized mounds.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 01:38 PM
The kitten climbs up and sits on Aerin.

Mrrp?

Nix307
2007-02-05, 01:39 PM
Shogun stirs at his desk and wakes up

Castaras
2007-02-05, 01:45 PM
After getting no response from Aerin the kitten mews at Shogun.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 01:45 PM
Ishmale notices the new cop and does a quick assessment of him.
Hey new guy, I bet you couldn't arrest anyone. I bet you would get your arse handed to you on a silver platter as soon as you started fighting.
Ishmale chuckles to himself and discretely picks up a mound of dust.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 01:49 PM
Shogun ignores ishmale and moves over to pet the kitten

Castaras
2007-02-05, 01:53 PM
Purr...purr....

Nix307
2007-02-05, 01:55 PM
After he pets the Kitten. Shogun walks to Aerin. sorry I had to leave yesterday is there anything else I need to know

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 01:55 PM
Ishmale realizes that Shogun is ignoring him but continues to insult him.
You know you're ignoring me because it's true. You probably can't even kick the wings off a fly.
Ishmale continues to laugh at Shogun.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 02:00 PM
The kitten looks up as Shogun stops stroking it.

Meow!

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 02:03 PM
Aerin starts stroking the kitten. Only what the laws are, and Krysta can show you those. ((They are on the first page))

Castaras
2007-02-05, 02:06 PM
Purr...purr...purr...

The kitten sits down, purring with pleasure.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 02:08 PM
Still ignoring Ishmale he continues to talk to Aerin. Thanks. Also I was wandering how comminication with the badges works [do I add officers to my friends list]

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 02:12 PM
You just concentrate on activating them, and who you want to communicate with.

((You can. Generally we just post our messages wherever the person we're trying to reach is))

Nix307
2007-02-05, 02:15 PM
Ok thanks he points at Ishmale How do you put up with people like him.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 02:17 PM
Ishmale stops laughing and drops the mound of dust on the ground realizing that there's no use for it yet. He then stands up and paces his cell.
EDIT: People like me? Do you even know why I'm in here? No? 8 accounts of murder, 2 accounts of assaulting a police officer, and 1 account of resisting arrest. I could take you with two of my arms tied behind my back. Maybe even three of them. Want to try and fight me? Come on.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 02:17 PM
Ignoring them, mostly. And arresting them when they commit crimes.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 02:18 PM
A young woman walks in, pale and tight lipped.

I want to speak to an officer of the law.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 02:20 PM
Did you see that report of assalt on an officer. nasty he shakes his head. shogun turn towards her Yes

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 02:27 PM
((stop double posting. it's called the edit button))

Castaras
2007-02-05, 02:27 PM
Have you been to the slums recently? She demands. I went to a friend a few minutes ago, on willowvale lane, to give her back a spell-stone I borrowed. And she is gone, as is her family! I look to her neighbours: Gone as well. The whole street was missing. Mint lane was silent as well! Two whole streets of people go missing in 2 nights. A street a night. Who is going to disappear next? Hmm? What are you going to do about it?

Nix307
2007-02-05, 02:30 PM
Shogun looks at Aerin for advice

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 02:31 PM
We will investigate it.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 02:33 PM
The woman looks at them both.

Please. I don't want to be the next who "Disappears".

She walks out, nose in the air.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 02:37 PM
Do I need to do rounds.

Lord Iames Osari
2007-02-05, 02:51 PM
It is advisable, but not mandatory. Why don't you go and investigate these disappearances, see what evidence you can find.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 02:55 PM
ok. should I get another officers help.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 02:58 PM
The kitten jumps down and runs out of the station.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:03 PM
Shogun heads out the door

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 03:13 PM
((sorry for the delay. 'twas lunch time))
I think I got to him. Good. Now if I can provoke him to let me out for a fight, I can escape.

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:28 PM
The man who was mugged jerks awake yet again, thinking that the life of a NPC is boring.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:30 PM
Shogun bursts through the door and moves over to his desk

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:35 PM
((This is just a random NPC one of my PC's mugged. He reported the crime and since he has no life is sitting around the station. Also please please use the edit button. If you want to bump the thread copy paste the orginal post add onto it, post it then delete the orginal post.))

The NPC sits up straight when he sees the officer.

Castaras
2007-02-05, 03:35 PM
(( Please please PLEASE don't double post. Edit the post you made.

Simu'd by Mcbish ))

The kitten wanders in.

Mrrp?

Blood
2007-02-05, 03:37 PM
Rell starts and looks around. Seeing no officers, he sighs and leans against a wall, staring at the ceiling. If the kitten comes near him, he pets it lightly.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:38 PM
shogun pulls a gem out a pocket. it is glowing bright blue. he puts it on his desk and sits down thinking inviting the cat onto his lap.

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 03:38 PM
((does anyone in the current area know where the fight between me and Aerin started? i just can't seem to find it))

Castaras
2007-02-05, 03:39 PM
The kitten wanders over to Shogun, and jumps on his lap. It looks up at Shogun, eyes wide and pathetic.

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:41 PM
((Here you go Uberblah. The report

At the time of the incident I was sitting at the bar in Trog's Tavern enjoying a mug of hot chocolate, when the perpetrator came down the stairs and killed 4 people. I challenged him, and he killed another 4. I then offered him the chance to come quietly; he refused and I engaged him in combat. One of the other patrons enclosed us in some sort of obstacle course. Eventually, Captain Verdandi arrived and began to render assistance, but the other patron took offense to that and began to interfere. The first offender claimed several times that he had only killed in order to retain possession of his soul, but I judged that this was not a good enough justification of the behavior I observed.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...75&page=12#357 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33575&page=12#357)

Offender 1 (Ishmale): 8 counts of murder, 1 count of assaulting an officer, 1 count of battery, and 1 count of resisting arrest

Offender 3: (Chaotic Bob): 1 count of battery ))

The mutt looks over at Rell but knowing he has no anwsers for him doesn't go over, he also doesn't notice the NPC.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:41 PM
[Mcbish could you tell me where your pc officer is]

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:43 PM
((Under his desk. Al the mutt. I often just say the mutt.))

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 03:45 PM
((thanks. I just like looking at it when i'm bored. it was a great fight. I'm going to log off temporarily.))
Ishmale's eyes roll into his head again as he goes into another medatative state.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:46 PM
Shogun notices the mutt is under the desk and calls out. hey. doyou have any idea what this is. he holds up the crystal.

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:48 PM
Um... a crystal that seems to be magical. I don't know.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:50 PM
I found it at the syte of a disserperace of 2 full streets. i think this might have something to do with it he pets the kitten while he says this

Castaras
2007-02-05, 03:50 PM
The kitten baps at the gem, and a chime comes from within it. A faint line seems to come out from the gem, towards what you think is Trogs.

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:52 PM
That seems likey and it seems that you might want to follow that line.

It also seems likely my mugging will go unnoticed yet again." Mummers the NPC.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:52 PM
good idea. Want to come.

McBish
2007-02-05, 03:54 PM
I think I better stay here in case anyone needs anything. Call me if you need backup though.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 03:55 PM
ok shogun walks out the door

Castaras
2007-02-05, 03:59 PM
The kitten follows, wanting to play with the shiny thing.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-05, 04:52 PM
Chaotic Bob and Rizzen come out of their rather random stasis and looks around curiously.
That was odd....
At any rate, I need to go before these cops pin some imaginary crime on me, I update you as necesarry.
Fine.
Trejnafuheb.
Reality warps and Chaotic Bob vanishes.

Nix307
2007-02-05, 05:03 PM
shogun walks in and yawns. he slumps ove to his desk, sits down and sleeps

The Black Prince
2007-02-05, 05:17 PM
Matt walks in and wakes Shogun gently and tells him that he didn't get anything more from her. He then gives his report.

Two whole lanes of the slums went missing.
Prime suspect: A kid using an elemental Gem
Involved: Castaras.
Also Suspected: The halfling who assaulted me ((Fus))
Evidence: A blue Gem glowing gray on the inside. The Slums (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17642&page=42) Post 1236
Matt asks for the gem to inspect.

((Just PM a description to me. I have to go for the day now. At least I have at least a 2-hour delay tomorrow.))

Uberblah
2007-02-05, 06:05 PM
Ishmale comes out of his medatation and looks around.
What's going on guys? Anything interesting?
Ishmale gets up and stretches and starts making mounds of dust again.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-05, 06:11 PM
Just two streets worth of people vanishing. At the very least I know who isn't guilty.
Rizzen sighs and begins to pluck at his clothes.