PDA

View Full Version : Concerned - the half life and death of Gordon Frohman

Hoggy
2007-01-22, 06:37 PM
http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/

An awesome webcomic, a parody of the Half Life 2 storyline through the eyes of Gordon Frohman... what a legend he is. Anyway, like me when I first read it, you don't need to have played Half-Life 2 to get it, it's still hilarious, and there's only a few references you might miss. Give it a try.:smallsmile:

skreweded
2007-01-25, 08:57 PM
i think its a repost, dunno.

it was awsome though. Any word on his new plans?

Clover
2007-01-27, 02:33 PM
I just finished reading the whole thing after seeing this here a few days ago, and it is unbelievably hilarious, I love it!

And i recommend it to everyone who enjoys; comics, webcomics, half-life, FPS's, games, half-life 2, comedy and anything else...

Hoggy
2007-01-28, 06:24 PM
skreweded: If it's a repost, my bad. I flicked through the forum quickly but I could well have missed it.:smallfrown: And no news on his new stuff either, AFAIK.

Clover: Glad you liked it :smallwink:

skreweded
2007-01-28, 09:30 PM
yea, it was awsome!

Erk
2007-01-30, 08:44 AM
I miss that comic so much....

but I am glad it ended.

Megalomaniac2
2007-02-26, 10:13 PM
Hail the Frohman!

My favourite was the flashback to Black Mesa where he provided relationship help to the Marine and the Ninja Babe.

averagejoe
2007-03-01, 12:52 PM
http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/

An awesome webcomic, a parody of the Half Life 2 storyline through the eyes of Gordon Frohman... what a legend he is. Anyway, like me when I first read it, you don't need to have played Half-Life 2 to get it, it's still hilarious, and there's only a few references you might miss. Give it a try.:smallsmile:

Actually, I've never played half life of any number, and I very much enjoyed it. There's actually a lot you can infer about the game, if you know games in general.

Nevrmore
2007-03-02, 04:59 AM
I miss that comic so much....

but I am glad it ended.
Yeah, it ended on a good note, before the author did anything that would potentially ruin it for a number of fans.

Green Bean
2007-03-03, 08:43 PM
I found this strip off of Websnark a few months ago, and read the whole thing. I hadn't played Half-Life either, but it was really funny. I have a lot of respect for the author because he decided to go out on a high.

Buddha. That is a funny word.