2014-01-15, 03:39 PM
So far here is my casting list for my Cleric 5/Ordained Champ 4:

Divine Power to get str to 16 = +3
Divine Favor to get +3 = +3
Greater Magic Weapon (lvl13 )= +3
Bard: Insp Cour +2 = +2
Weapon Focus +1 = +1
Haste +1 = +1

Base attack 9 (thanks DP) = +22 (with a damage of 1d8 +19[includes Holy Warrior 4th & Fist of the gods 3rd+1])

Did I miss anything?

Chronos
2014-01-15, 04:03 PM
Righteous Might will give you a net of +1 (+2 from the +4 Str, -1 from size), plus a nice damage boost and reach.

There's also Righteous Wrath of the Faithful and Holy Transformation, but those are too high-level for you.

Nightraiderx
2014-01-16, 12:37 AM
Grab law devotion feat (you can trade a domain for this) swift action for a minute +3 sacred/profane bonus
that can be applied to attack or ac. uses turnings past the first.

bekeleven
2014-01-16, 01:30 AM
Should I list True Strike or is that too obvious?

Ravens_cry
2014-01-16, 01:39 AM
Should I list True Strike or is that too obvious?
Well, since it's not a Divine spell, (Unless there's some none-core domains I am not aware of that grant it, which is more than possible), I'd say . . . no.

bekeleven
2014-01-16, 02:26 AM
Well, since it's not a Divine spell, (Unless there's some none-core domains I am not aware of that grant it, which is more than possible), I'd say . . . no.

Well, I admit that Runescarred Berserker and Nentyar Hunter aren't very relevant to a cleric, even if they fit the topic title. Perhaps more important would be the spell appearing on the Elf Domain, Fate Domain, Fury Domain, Time Domain, and Initiate of Boccob lists. Especially when Domain Substitution is Days/Level, and Ordained Champion gives an extra one to just throw around.

Ravens_cry
2014-01-16, 02:57 AM
Well, I admit that Runescarred Berserker and Nentyar Hunter aren't very relevant to a cleric, even if they fit the topic title. Perhaps more important would be the spell appearing on the Elf Domain, Fate Domain, Fury Domain, Time Domain, and Initiate of Boccob lists. Especially when Domain Substitution is Days/Level, and Ordained Champion gives an extra one to just throw around.
Well, all right then. :smallsmile: Danke.

Rastapopolos
2014-01-16, 12:17 PM
What domains do you have? the destiny and luck domains allow you to re-roll any die 1/day each. Also aid is +1 to hit and some other stuff... Why do you need your to-hit so high?

Diarmuid
2014-01-16, 12:51 PM
Chaos Devotion can also provide a nice variable bonus to hit as well as to damage.

Chronos
2014-01-16, 02:39 PM
Also aid is +1 to hit and some other stuff...
That won't stack with the bard song he already has, as both are morale bonuses, and the bard song is bigger.

And while we're at it with the devotion feats, Knowledge Devotion requires some skill investment, but unlike most devotion feats, always works with no daily limit.

Rebel7284
2014-01-16, 02:57 PM
What divine spell do you use to summon the bard? ;)

Kraken
2014-01-16, 03:03 PM
If you make it to level caster level 11 for 6th level spells, algid enhancement (Frostburn) is pretty darned good. Its bonus is uncapped, too, so the more you raise your caster level (http://community.wizards.com/forum/previous-editions-character-optimization/threads/1054346), the higher the bonus will be. If you don't have the cold subtype, mantle of the icy soul can give it to you. Mantle of the icy soul was originally printed in Frostburn, but was reprinted with some changes in the Spell Compendium.

bekeleven
2014-01-16, 05:27 PM
What divine spell do you use to summon the bard? ;)

I cast Unearth Arcana for Divine Bard.