PDA

View Full Version : Can I promote you guys on my podcast?

imworlds
2007-01-22, 11:07 PM
Sorry for taking up a thread to do this; I couldn't find an email for Rob or Jaime. I just wanted to say that I love Erfworld and would like to promote it on my new podcast. Its new and still small (around 500 listeners so far), but I'd like to promote you guys on the next episode. I'd also love to post some of your work to the show notes. I do a segment called "Designer's Workshop" and your strip would be perfect for the show. I'd also love to do a quick interview.

If any of this intrigues you, please let me know. And if someone could send me a more direct means of contacting the artist (their member ID would be great) I promise not to invade the forum again with a huge post...

jami
2007-01-23, 12:14 AM
Sorry for taking up a thread to do this; I couldn't find an email for Rob or Jaime. I just wanted to say that I love Erfworld and would like to promote it on my new podcast. Its new and still small (around 500 listeners so far), but I'd like to promote you guys on the next episode. I'd also love to post some of your work to the show notes. I do a segment called "Designer's Workshop" and your strip would be perfect for the show. I'd also love to do a quick interview.

If any of this intrigues you, please let me know. And if someone could send me a more direct means of contacting the artist (their member ID would be great) I promise not to invade the forum again with a huge post...

Well, Pclips is Rob (with the Elvis avatar) and this is me. You can PM us both for our emails. We can schedule something. Thanks for the interest!

pclips
2007-01-23, 02:37 AM
Yeah, very interested. Just did a podcast interview last week by phone and it seemed to come out pretty well. Send me a PM here and we'll schedule something. Thanks!