Dex 16
Int 18
Con 14
Wis 16
Cha 10

9 levels

2 ninja, 2 Fighter, 2 cleric , 3 swashbuckler

So Defense with mage armor equals 20

+8 damage some healing spells for my self.

What do you think. Stats are changeable anyone got some creative idea like that I could try out in my new game for saturday

strider24seven
2014-01-16, 12:23 PM
You are probably better off going straight cleric, or going into the myriad of cleric PrC's, such as Bone Knight (http://dndtools.eu/classes/bone-knight/).

Pick up Extend Spell, Persistent Spell (http://dndtools.eu/feats/complete-arcane--55/persistent-spell--2140/), and Divine Metamagic (http://dndtools.eu/feats/complete-divine--56/divine-metamagic--660/). Persist Divine Power and a few other buffs and you will be a solid front-line fighter. Much better than a front line Fighter.

Xerlith
2014-01-16, 12:35 PM
Swashbuckler3/Duskblade3/Abjurant Champion3 (going AC5) if you want to cast some arcane stuff and be Int-based.

Cleric4/Ordained Champion5 if you wish to go Wisdom route.

Wizard1/Human paragon3/Warblade2/Crusader1/Jade Phoenix mage2 does what you want perfectly.

As does Warblade9.

Swashbuckler3/Wizard1/Warblade4/Abjurant Champion2 too.

Basically everything but the build you proposed. What do you want from the character?

Immabozo
2014-01-16, 12:39 PM
Unarmed Swordsage is a better ninja than the ninja. Regular Swordsage is too, haha

As I understand (I haven't played anything out of the book) but that book that Swordsage is from (can't remember name... Tome of Battle?) should have the best fighter-type characters you will find

EDIT: swordsage will also give you thank swanky wis bonus to AC

kpumphre
2014-01-16, 01:00 PM
Swashbuckler3/Duskblade3/Abjurant Champion3 (going AC5) if you want to cast some arcane stuff and be Int-based.

Cleric4/Ordained Champion5 if you wish to go Wisdom route.

Wizard1/Human paragon3/Warblade2/Crusader1/Jade Phoenix mage2 does what you want perfectly.

As does Warblade9.

Swashbuckler3/Wizard1/Warblade4/Abjurant Champion2 too.

Basically everything but the build you proposed. What do you want from the character?

Wont their be penalties for multiclassing with our ways? I was just trying ot avoid that but like the ideads, not going sword sage beyond one or wo levels someone else will be playing a straight one.

Xerlith
2014-01-16, 01:06 PM
Two swordsages can be very different from each other. It depends on what school one focuses. But notice that the builds I've shown you make no use of the Swordsage class. They can. But they don't. We use Warblade instead.

Seriously, if you are not sure what you want from your character, go straight Warblade or Crusader 9. It's simple, it's fun.

Chronos
2014-01-16, 02:37 PM
Multiclassing penalties only apply if you have classes that are two or more levels apart, and only if neither one is your favored class, and prestige classes don't count, either. Plus many DMs houserule that away entirely.

Meanwhile, sticking a little bit of cleric in a build can make sense, but it never makes sense to take exactly two levels of cleric. That won't give you anything that a single level of cleric wouldn't get you, too: You have all the same spells, just slightly more of them (and at 9th level, one extra 1st-level spell is nothing). Either take just one level of cleric for the domains and Turn Undead (which you can use for all sorts of things other than actually turning undead, like divine feats), or go nothing but cleric (plus possibly prestige classes that advance cleric).