PDA

View Full Version : Huge Wizard of the Coast sales @ Gamersgate (full NWN2 at 5$!)

Cikomyr
2014-01-17, 11:34 AM
I just purchased the totality of NWN2 for 5$!! I know the game is supposed to be crap, but I never got around trying the expansions, which I've heard actually made the game better... so.. I'll try it out...

Probably going to play as a bard to get all the Diplomacy/Bluff I can get my hands on... As well as Open Lock.

Go take a look! Games are really dirtcheap at the moment.

Personally, I'll.. *sigh* go through NWN2's original campaign again... :smalleek:

Mando Knight
2014-01-17, 11:37 AM
You can actually skip the original campaign if you want to go right into the expansions.

Cikomyr
2014-01-17, 11:42 AM
You can actually skip the original campaign if you want to go right into the expansions.

Nah... I actually want to see the entire campaign, even if it's a trainwreck..

So, I should go OC --> Mask of Betrayer --> Storm of Zehir --> Westgate?

Mx.Silver
2014-01-17, 11:55 AM
Personally, I'll.. *sigh* go through NWN2's original campaign again... :smalleek:

It could be worse. You could be going through NWN1's original campaign again.

Cikomyr
2014-01-17, 12:00 PM
It could be worse. You could be going through NWN1's original campaign again.

Oh Jeebus. Don't tell me that again. EVER.

Cikomyr
2014-01-17, 05:05 PM
False alarm. NWN2 is still one steaming pile of crap. Can't play past the tutorial before it freezes.

Twice.

warty goblin
2014-01-17, 05:17 PM
False alarm. NWN2 is still one steaming pile of crap. Can't play past the tutorial before it freezes.

Twice.
$5 is a small price to pay to not play NWN 2. I paid $50.

Psyren
2014-01-19, 09:01 PM
The GoG version runs fine for me. Check their forums, even if you didn't buy it there they're very active and good at getting the older games to run on newer PCs.