PDA

View Full Version : When is a beard a beard?

noparlpf
2014-01-17, 05:01 PM
How long would you say facial hair has to get before it's a beard and not just stubble or scruff?

LaZodiac
2014-01-17, 05:04 PM
When you can run your hand through it and the hair is over your fingers.

inexorabletruth
2014-01-17, 06:01 PM
Stubble is actually a reference to grain after it's harvested. It's short, stiff and even in length.

So, you have stubble if you keep your beard trimmed short enough to be rough to the touch.

Picture of good stubble:
http://www.beautyramp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/designer_stubble_bbrpe.jpg

It's a textural thing, but essentially, it's just a kind of beard.

A beard is comparatively soft to the touch, with a fullness of shape.

Picture of a good (small) beard:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01212/William_beard_1212536c.jpg

My beard's about that big… maybe a little lower on the neck and higher on the cheek though, but not much longer.

Togath
2014-01-17, 06:07 PM
I've honestly been wondering myself..
Looks like I have a decent beard then, a bit light on the chin, but heavier on the mustache and sideburns.

Coidzor
2014-01-17, 06:07 PM
How long would you say facial hair has to get before it's a beard and not just stubble or scruff?

I don't know, a couple of milimeters? 5 milimeters? I'm sure someone has been bored enough to measure the follicle lengths, but it's not really something that needs a hard and fast length rule or anything.

You know it when you see it, just like obscenity.

sktarq
2014-01-17, 06:25 PM
That when a girl (or boy if that's your thing) leans in to kiss you and their faces presses on the SIDE of the hairs instead of pressing on the cut ends of the hairs.

DraPrime
2014-01-17, 06:29 PM
When it no longer just looks like you've been forgetting to shave. When this happens varies mostly by how thick a man's facial hair is, and how fast it grows. I know some men who have an actual beard after only one week of not shaving because it's so thick and grows so quickly, and some (like me) require several weeks for this to happen.

thubby
2014-01-17, 06:33 PM
i would say the point at which the shape of your facial hair defines the shape of your face rather than your chin.

noparlpf
2014-01-17, 06:38 PM
That when a girl (or boy if that's your thing) leans in to kiss you and their faces presses on the SIDE of the hairs instead of pressing on the cut ends of the hairs.

Can't you just, like, touch the side of your face with your hand to see?

Studoku
2014-01-17, 06:49 PM
If you have to ask, it's probably not a beard.

Misery Esquire
2014-01-17, 06:50 PM
Can't you just, like, touch the side of your face with your hand to see?

While likely effective, this loses you the chance to get KISSES FOR SCIENCE!

(SCIENCE!)

noparlpf
2014-01-17, 06:57 PM
While likely effective, this loses you the chance to get KISSES FOR SCIENCE!

(SCIENCE!)

But kissing is unsanitary. And involves other people. Ew.

Starwulf
2014-01-17, 07:18 PM
Stubble is actually a reference to grain after it's harvested. It's short, stiff and even in length.

So, you have stubble if you keep your beard trimmed short enough to be rough to the touch.

Picture of good stubble:
http://www.beautyramp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/designer_stubble_bbrpe.jpg

It's a textural thing, but essentially, it's just a kind of beard.

A beard is comparatively soft to the touch, with a fullness of shape.

Picture of a good (small) beard:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01212/William_beard_1212536c.jpg

My beard's about that big… maybe a little lower on the neck and higher on the cheek though, but not much longer.

If that second one classifies as a beard....good grief. lol. I would barely call that facial hair to be honest. By the time I get around to shaving my beard off, it's at least 4x that in length, and it only takes 3-4 months to grow. What that guy has is what I have right now, and I just had my beard shaved at the start of January.

I define a beard as being at least 2 inches in length, and fully covering the face/chin/neck. Anything less is fuzz, stubble, and growth, in that order.

inexorabletruth
2014-01-17, 07:37 PM
If that second one classifies as a beard....good grief. lol. I would barely call that facial hair to be honest.

Lol.

As I said. It's a small beard. But as I also mentioned, even stubble is technically a beard. A beard can be nearly any length, and some of my friends in a beard club have beards that range from conservatively short to wild-man long. I won't try to define a beard, but Merriam-Webster defines a beard thusly:

1beard noun \ˈbird\
: the hair that grows on a man's cheeks and chin

: the long hair that grows on the chin of some animals

Full Definition of BEARD

: the hair that grows on a man's face often excluding the mustache
: a hairy or bristly appendage or tuft

Karoht
2014-01-17, 08:03 PM
How long would you say facial hair has to get before it's a beard and not just stubble or scruff?When it becomes manly enough to know it is a man, rather than just wonder.
This applies to the beard and the person wearing it.

Moustaches follow a similar rule, but it merely applies to the surface area of the face from the nose down. True beards are a total-person experience.

Aedilred
2014-01-17, 08:08 PM
I'd say the point at which it becomes a Beard rather than just general unshavenness is when the hair completely obscures the skin underneath the covered area. On most men that I've observed this tends to take about 3-4 weeks, assuming they can grow a beard at all.

That definition matches the illustrative photos above: Prince William definitely has a beard, albeit a short one, but then it's difficult to have anything significantly longer than that and still look smart. Jason Statham still has stubble.

Telonius
2014-01-17, 08:10 PM
Personally, I'd say when it's no longer possible to shave it off in one swipe from an average disposable razor, it's a beard.

warty goblin
2014-01-17, 08:54 PM
When frost starts to form in it on a cold day.

Zrak
2014-01-17, 09:37 PM
Beardfreeze is one of the greatest feelings of the year.

DraPrime
2014-01-17, 10:46 PM
Beardfreeze is one of the greatest feelings of the year.

Alternatively, if it gets bad enough, it can get painful.

Starwulf
2014-01-17, 10:51 PM

It's an interesting experience the first time or two it happens, after that it's just annoying. I've thankfully never had to deal with beardfrost to the point where it became painful, mainly because I don't spend long time outdoors(not by choice ><).

There was this thing on the news a while back about these hardcore surfers that were up in Canada surfing this massively long(but absolutely tiny) wave along the coastline, and while they didn't have beardfreezes(didn't look like any of them had beards), they had "hood freezes". Their entire hoods, all the way around, had icicles surrounding them, one guy actually looked like he had a beard made out of icicles(Sorry, just seemed like a neat story to share).

TheThan
2014-01-18, 02:44 AM
Sounds like a question to ask the beards ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI)

Coidzor
2014-01-18, 05:03 AM
Sounds like a question to ask the beards ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlgbKIswpzI)

That was simply marvelous. :smallbiggrin:

Kato
2014-01-18, 06:40 AM

:smallbiggrin: Awesome.

Though, I'd say in general it's up to personal preference... only if it's grown for just a day/ it is just a "I forgot to shave" thing when it really is hard to accept as a beard.

I myself am constantly undecided how much beard I want to have.. certainly not clean shaven or so long I'll trip over it.

dehro
2014-01-18, 06:51 AM
not that I subscribe to any of this particularly, and I'm not sure what the redsox have to do with it, but there you go.
http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/OBF/Red%20Sox%20beards.jpg
Apparently I'm growing a Wolf

Kalmageddon
2014-01-18, 07:00 AM
A real beard should constantly produce faint Melodic Death Metal if one were to put its ear next to it.
That's how you know.

Ravens_cry
2014-01-18, 01:47 PM
How have we had 2 pages with no mention of the true dignity of the beard? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ZYzvD1rJ8)

sktarq
2014-01-18, 05:04 PM
Personally, I'd say when it's no longer possible to shave it off in one swipe from an average disposable razor, it's a beard.

For those with tough hair this won't do as a definition. That is true after only 3 days for myself and it still feels like sharkskin.

As for needing a kissing context. Yes I do think it is necessary-because if it is rough enough to distract them from the kiss then it is stubble.

Sinistas
2014-01-18, 07:15 PM
not that I subscribe to any of this particularly, and I'm not sure what the redsox have to do with it, but there you go.
http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/obnoxiousbostonfan/OBF/Red%20Sox%20beards.jpg
Apparently I'm growing a Wolf

Those are all the different beards players on the Red Sox had this year.

As for the OP, I agree with "when it stops looking like you forgot to shave." Once my beard gets to that point, it grows in well, but the stubble phase takes forever. haha

noparlpf
2014-01-18, 07:19 PM
As for the OP, I agree with "when it stops looking like you forgot to shave." Once my beard gets to that point, it grows in well, but the stubble phase takes forever. haha

The other day somebody mistook my four weeks' not bothering to shave for a neatly-trimmed short beard so I guess I pass?

warty goblin
2014-01-18, 07:33 PM

That's a good pain. A manly pain. Let's a fellow know he's alive.

Sinistas
2014-01-18, 07:40 PM
The other day somebody mistook my four weeks' not bothering to shave for a neatly-trimmed short beard so I guess I pass?

Sounds like you should shave more often. haha

noparlpf
2014-01-18, 07:43 PM
Sounds like you should shave more often. haha

Nah, it's winter break. I barely left the house except for shadowing at the vet clinic this past week.

Starwulf
2014-01-18, 11:20 PM
So, here's a question for people here on the thread: How often do you shave?

For myself, I shave once every 3-4 months, depending up on time of the year. In the Summertime I'll shave every 2 1/2 to 3 months on the dot(well, not shave so much as have my beard cut-off when I get my hair cut. It's much to long to shave with any razor by that point, and I don't own clippers or anything). In the winter-time I usually go the full 4 months, sometimes even a week or two past that.

The longest I ever went without was like 7-8 months, and that was when I was still very overweight(297lbs, now 190). I had, literally, people locking their car doors when I'd walk by because I looked like some scary biker dude(Most notable was the time I was at a gas station and walked past a van full of teenage girls. The moment I got within 2 feet I could hear the locks clicking and saw the girls looking out at me with a bit of fear/worry. I laughed very loudly at that response.

warty goblin
2014-01-18, 11:33 PM
I occasionally trim mine up a bit with the scissors if it starts to look too crazy. Haven't actually shaved the beard in years though.

Starwulf
2014-01-19, 12:47 AM
I occasionally trim mine up a bit with the scissors if it starts to look too crazy. Haven't actually shaved the beard in years though.

Wow, must be fairly long in length by this point in time then. Even if it only grew an inch a year it would be a decent size ^^ I don't think I could go that long without shaving. I like/love my beard, but if I let it go for a "few years" I'd look like a guy from Duck Dynasty.

warty goblin
2014-01-19, 01:08 AM
Wow, must be fairly long in length by this point in time then. Even if it only grew an inch a year it would be a decent size ^^ I don't think I could go that long without shaving. I like/love my beard, but if I let it go for a "few years" I'd look like a guy from Duck Dynasty.

Not really. I kept it shortish until pretty recently, and unfortunately I don't have that much facial hair to start with.

dehro
2014-01-19, 05:59 AM
Those are all the different beards players on the Red Sox had this year.

That does explain it, thank you.

My beard tends to be seasonal, in that if it gets too hot in the summer I'll shave it off completely. In colder times of the year it very much depends on mood, circumstances and whim.... Oh, and girls. Some apparently don't care for beards and my feelings about it aren't strong enough for me to put my foot down on the matter.
This time around I'm meditating whether I should keep it growing all year round, because it's gone thicker and fuller than usual, and cutting it seems a waste. The downside to that decision being I'm not very good at trimming and grooming, and old fashioned barbershops seem to have been replaced by smoothfaced morons who are all about dye, spiky hair, using an electric razor to cut your hair and don't know what to do with a beard other than cut it off or shaping it when it is in fact not yet a beard but merelly an unshaven face... And I don't care to walk around with a brazilian on my chin.
If only my job didn't require me to be occasionally well groomed...

banthesun
2014-01-19, 06:49 AM

Thank you very much for this.

I was watching Crash Course World History, and found John Green has a few things to say about what makes a beard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3u4EFTwprM&feature=youtu.be&t=9m38s).

Aedilred
2014-01-19, 07:11 AM
Depends. Usually, every day. If I don't shave it's very obvious; if I don't shave for more than two or three days then it's a pain to get rid of. So when I'm in work or any other situation where it's advisable to look half-respectable more often than not, I have to keep up with the shaving pretty much every day, although sometimes I give myself a day off at weekends.

If I'm not in work, I'll sometimes leave it for a month or so. That's been the case over Christmas once or twice in recent years, although not this time. I did once maintain a (short) beard for about 18 months but I was never entirely happy with it and wasn't sorry to get rid of it. If I let it grow for more than a month or so it starts to look pretty untidy, so I don't let it continue unchecked for longer than that, and by that stage it's long enough to trim with scissors rather than a razor anyway. But in any case I've pretty much come to the conclusion that, especially at my age, a beard doesn't really suit the look I'm going for with the rest of my appearance. Maybe in ten years' time I could get away with a short one. A moustache on its own would be fine, but they're even less-seen (outside November) than beards are, these days.

noparlpf
2014-01-19, 08:17 AM

Normally, about once a week when I get to looking scruffy instead of stubbly. When I'm working, about every other day because I'm too lazy to do it daily. Over this winter break, it's been about five weeks now.

Eulalios
2014-01-19, 08:26 AM
If only my job didn't require me to be occasionally well groomed...

This is somewhat of an ageist thing, but once you have grey mixed in, you can totally get away with a reasonably kempt beard as being "well groomed." Even in the most professional of roles.

ETA: Just ... the really obnoxious guy in "Ground Floor," who lives above the funeral home? Don't go to that look. That is a neckbeard, and visible neck hair just doesn't do.

Coidzor
2014-01-19, 08:35 AM

If after 4 weeks you don't have some kinda beard...

Currently I haven't shaved or trimmed at all in over 4 months. Normally when I have a beard, I shave the parts that I don't want to have beard every 2-3 days, with the occasional shave at the last minute to neaten up the edges if I've got some kind of fancy engagement or whathaveyou.

I don't really have any kind of set pattern as far as how often I trim my beard, though I'd guess it's not any more often than once a month, barring a conscious whim to go down to a shorter level of beard.

I suppose I'm about due for at least a trim and to take out the stuff that's on my neck.

Seffbasilisk
2014-01-19, 12:17 PM
A beard becomes so when it is no longer translucent. Once it defines it's shape, and stands out affirmed, rather than a mere fuzz atop the face, it is a beard.

I trim for work, but haven't shaved my beard off in many moons.

JustSomeGuy
2014-01-19, 02:31 PM
How do you stop your face from itching? I hadn't shaved in about a month, but it was so annoying I couldn't resist! I was shaving my head, and I just took off the sideburns and in a matter of seconds my beard* was on the kitchen floor. I probably won't get the chance to not shave that long until next xmas, and I want to be prepared; I coulda got another fortnight out of it if it wasn't so damned itchy!

* upper lip, chin and neck coverage but some cheek visibility; not sure of classification. Colour range from blonde to brown with ginger zones (quarantined, naturally!)

warty goblin
2014-01-19, 02:54 PM
My face itches all the time anyway, doesn't matter if there's beard there or not. Just one of those features of life.

Seerow
2014-01-19, 02:56 PM
How do you stop your face from itching? I hadn't shaved in about a month, but it was so annoying I couldn't resist! I was shaving my head, and I just took off the sideburns and in a matter of seconds my beard* was on the kitchen floor. I probably won't get the chance to not shave that long until next xmas, and I want to be prepared; I coulda got another fortnight out of it if it wasn't so damned itchy!

* upper lip, chin and neck coverage but some cheek visibility; not sure of classification. Colour range from blonde to brown with ginger zones (quarantined, naturally!)

I've heard a lot of people complain about a fresh beard itching, but I've never noticed it myself. I actually love the stubble feeling as a new beard is growing in.

A beard becomes so when it is no longer translucent. Once it defines it's shape, and stands out affirmed, rather than a mere fuzz atop the face, it is a beard.

This seems like as good a definition as any. When the beard actually obscures the skin beneath it, it's a beard. Til then it's stubble or patchy fuzz, depending on the person.

Full on clean shaven? I haven't done that in a year or two at least. When I do I look 10 years younger and it's really creepy, so I avoid it. That said I tend to trim up my beard 1-2 times a month, and occasionally I'll get bored (or mess up my trim job) and shave off most of it and just have a goatee or whatever for a few weeks til the full beard grows back in.

Ascension
2014-01-19, 03:24 PM
In the spirit of beardliness, I have another song to share (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHyGakg3Ts0). No fancy music videos, but I think you'll enjoy it regardless.

My own beard was initially born of laziness, because I don't like shaving regularly, and I went off and on growing and shaving it, but I've grown to like it, and since getting a proper beard trimmer last year I think I've found a nice equilibrium where it maintains both substance and respectability. There's one little patchy bit in my moustache that annoys me, but other than that it's working quite well.

noparlpf
2014-01-19, 04:54 PM
It does itch a bit while my face gets used to having hair all over it. That starts somewhere around week two and goes away around week four.

Starwulf
2014-01-19, 07:10 PM
Full on clean shaven? I haven't done that in a year or two at least. When I do I look 10 years younger and it's really creepy, so I avoid it.

Yeah, I always at least leave stubble on my face, as when I'm clean-shaven I've been compared to looking like a pedophile ><. My face doesn't support the entire shaven look anymore.

noparlpf
2014-01-19, 07:18 PM
Same here. For the last few years I've used a trimmer without the head on to "shave". I don't like the feel of being clean-shaven, and my face is so unused to it that a razor irritates my skin a lot.

AtlanteanTroll
2014-01-19, 07:23 PM
When your girlfriend (or boyfriend) asks you to shave it. :smalltongue:

Kelb_Panthera
2014-01-19, 07:57 PM
Imma agree with the folks saying when you can't see the skin underneath it anymore, it's a bead.

As for when's the last time I shaved, it's been 8 years or so. 2 years ago I shaved the hair near my cheek bones to separate the beard from my sideburns but other than that I don't even really trim it except to nip an aberrantly long hair now and again.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of hair that it has a built-in limit to how long it gets based on genetics and nutrition so it would seem I'm stuck with this 3 or so inches for good. I wanted a ZZ Top beard. :smallfrown:

Starwulf
2014-01-19, 08:09 PM
When your girlfriend (or boyfriend) asks you to shave it. :smalltongue:

Thank god my wife likes me having a beard. Hell, it was her that said I look like a pedophile when clean shaven.

Unfortunately, it's the nature of hair that it has a built-in limit to how long it gets based on genetics and nutrition so it would seem I'm stuck with this 3 or so inches for good. I wanted a ZZ Top beard. :smallfrown:

Hmm, didn't realize nutrition played that big of a role in it. What kind of foods should you eat to make a beard grow even longer? My genetics already have me pre-disposed to massively large beards(Every last one of my uncles(6 of them) have large "santa" style beards, and while my dad keeps himself clean-shaven, he has to shave twice a day or mom yells at him). If nutrition plays a role in how long a beard can get, I'll have to start eating those kinds of food. I figure once I hit about 45 or so I'm just going to stop shaving altogether and let my beard grow until I die, see how massive of one I end up with, LOL!

Sylthia
2014-01-19, 08:48 PM
When you can stick a comb in it, and have it stick.

I recently got my hair cut very short and now my wife calls me Heisenberg.

Seerow
2014-01-19, 09:14 PM
Unfortunately, it's the nature of hair that it has a built-in limit to how long it gets based on genetics and nutrition so it would seem I'm stuck with this 3 or so inches for good. I wanted a ZZ Top beard.

I lucked out here. My dad was physically incapable of growing a beard (I had seen him go for 2 months without shaving and have nothing more than some rough stubble to show for it), apparently my mom's side of the family is a little bit better off in that regard.

Mine doesn't get much longer than 3-4 inches, but frankly having a really long beard sounds to me like it would be a big pain anyway. I try to keep it about 2 fingers thick.

TheThan
2014-01-19, 09:34 PM
Thank god my wife likes me having a beard. Hell, it was her that said I look like a pedophile when clean shaven.

Hmm, didn't realize nutrition played that big of a role in it. What kind of foods should you eat to make a beard grow even longer? My genetics already have me pre-disposed to massively large beards(Every last one of my uncles(6 of them) have large "santa" style beards, and while my dad keeps himself clean-shaven, he has to shave twice a day or mom yells at him). If nutrition plays a role in how long a beard can get, I'll have to start eating those kinds of food. I figure once I hit about 45 or so I'm just going to stop shaving altogether and let my beard grow until I die, see how massive of one I end up with, LOL!

I think that calcium helps hair and nails grow. So try that out. (at least i notice my hair and nails grow faster when i drink alot of milk.)

TuggyNE
2014-01-20, 01:24 AM
Hmm, didn't realize nutrition played that big of a role in it. What kind of foods should you eat to make a beard grow even longer?

I suspect it's more developmental nutrition, so it's almost certainly too late to seriously influence it one way or another.

Coidzor
2014-01-20, 01:51 AM
I wish I could tuck my beard into my belt like some kind of super wizard. So far it seems to have almost completely stabilized at a couple of inches straight out, maybe an inch or so curled up.

Kelb_Panthera
2014-01-20, 01:54 AM

Amen to that. I hated shaving when I used to have to do it for work. I'd be more than a little irate if my wife demanded it of me too.

Genetics plays a much larger role than nutrition. That said, the same foods that are good for the hair on the back of your head and your fingernails are just as good for the hair on your chin. I honestly don't know which those are but I'm sure some google-fu could reveal at least some suggestions by the proverbial old wives.

Starwulf
2014-01-20, 01:57 AM
I think that calcium helps hair and nails grow. So try that out. (at least i notice my hair and nails grow faster when i drink alot of milk.)

hehe, if that's the case, that would explain why I have to cut my fingernails every 5 days. They grow so incredibly fast it's not even funny. women would be super jealous of how fast my nails grow, and I tend to drink about 16-24 ounces of milk a day. Love me my milk.

dehro
2014-01-20, 04:28 AM
wait.. what? beards bottom out???
well.. where's the fun in that?
I was kinda picturing myself with one of them dwarvish beards.
Then again, this does give me motivation to let it grow.. just to see how long it'll get... you know, for science!

Kelb_Panthera
2014-01-20, 05:52 AM
wait.. what? beards bottom out???
well.. where's the fun in that?
I was kinda picturing myself with one of them dwarvish beards.
Then again, this does give me motivation to let it grow.. just to see how long it'll get... you know, for science!

Well.... it doesn't ever really completely stop but after a certain point hair's growth slows dramatically. Take the hair on my scalp for instance. I haven't cut it at all in more than a decade. In the first year it went to the middle of my back and it's got a bit of a curl to it. It hasn't quite doubled in length in all the time since then; barely to the top of my buttocks. The beard too. It got out to about an inch and a half in the first year and hasn't quite doubled in the 6 since then. Then there's my wife's hair. She cut hers two years ago to just above her shoulders, in the first year it dropped to just below her arms, about 5-6 inches and in the last year it's only gained about another inch.

That's just how it goes. You can maybe estimate where yours will stop if you look at some close relatives who don't cut or shave theirs but the only way to be certain of where your hair or beard will almost stop growing is to let it go, wait and see.

dehro
2014-01-20, 06:35 AM
That's just how it goes. You can maybe estimate where yours will stop if you look at some close relatives who don't cut or shave theirs

great plan.. except I'm the bearded relative in the picture, lol.

I'll have to wait and see then.
for science!

warty goblin
2014-01-20, 09:35 AM
It's not that the hair stops growing when it reaches some particular length, it's that it reaches a point where the lost length due to breakages equals the amount you add. I know for instance that the hair on my head will, if left completely alone, make it almost down to my ass but no farther.

sktarq
2014-01-20, 12:59 PM
actually shaved? it must be 13 years ago now. I trim weekly. and the main reason I chose to grow a beard was having to shave twice daily unless I used a strait razor. and the various moisturizers and whatnot that they put on razorblades these days irritate my skin something fierce-or the giant 4+ blade razors don't follow the contours of my face well. So the beard is the LACK of itchiness for me.

noparlpf
2014-01-27, 06:52 PM
I just had to clean food out of my moustache. Does that mean it's long enough to be a beard?

Sylthia
2014-01-27, 10:45 PM
I just recently started shaving daily again. I can already feel the stubble after a few hours. I could probably reach ZZ Top levels in a few months.

Coidzor
2014-01-27, 10:45 PM
I just had to clean food out of my moustache. Does that mean it's long enough to be a beard?

Meh. Just post a pic with the rest of your head chopped off if you're that keen for someone else to tell you.

JustSomeGuy
2014-01-28, 06:06 AM
Meh. Just post a pic with the rest of your head chopped off if you're that keen for someone else to tell you.

Sounds kinda extreme to me!

Coidzor
2014-01-28, 10:29 AM
Sounds kinda extreme to me!

Can't have any distractions, now. :smalltongue:

Kelb_Panthera
2014-01-28, 11:55 AM

Lol, whut?

A mustache can never be a beard. It can connect to the beard or sideburns but it's still a mustache.

I really wish mine would grow better. It's taken entirely too long to grow out this much. *mutter, grumble*