PDA

View Full Version : Advice for Epic Ogre Half fiend Barbarian

beowulf_gr
2014-01-17, 06:09 PM
Ok so I am playing in a completely power gaming type of campaign for years now and my character is an Ogre, Half fiend, Barbarian, Occult slayer with a level of Warblade who is the emperor of Halruua and is also Divine Rank 0 therefore setting up his own church. I just leveled up after quite some time and I'm in need of feat suggestions and suggestions for a possible PrC.
Basically this is the one place with more obscure dnd knowledge than my pdf collection :tongue: so anything you can think of that would make my character even more broken, (now or generally) please share...

fishyfishyfishy
2014-01-17, 06:17 PM
Why would a chaotic and presumably evil half fiend God feel the need to create a church? Such an establishment would surely be against his very nature. Evil beings should be falling over themselves to worship his mighty strength. Even good beings should respect his physical prowess and might pay homage to him to keep him satisfied.

beowulf_gr
2014-01-17, 06:20 PM
Why does Hextor have a church? Obviously it is an organisation to accomplish the deities goals by increasing followers on the one hand and directing the mortal champions/minions etc.

Also, what's the point of ascending if you can't establish your own church? :tongue:

Isamu Dyson
2014-01-17, 06:24 PM
Hextor is Lawful Evil.

beowulf_gr
2014-01-17, 06:39 PM
True. What about Lolth? Talos? They are both chaotic evil and have a well established church. In any case that is not the issue here. I'm just asking for advice on how to improve such a character