PDA

View Full Version : (PF) Organic Adventuring in a Premade Module

Twilightwyrm
2014-01-20, 02:25 AM
So here's the thing: a friend and I started characters in the first book of Shattered Star. He is both the DM and a character in the story (incredibly dangerous, but I decided it was worth the risk). Now, I suspect that my friend, as a DM, has developed a fondness for premade adventures. This is problematic for me, as the organic freedom that D&D can provide is one of the most fun parts of the experience for me. Now, I realize that I could well just talk to the DM/PC about getting some organic side/quest type thing going on (and I may well), but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to pursue. I am playing a Human Druid (just got to 4th level, technically spell-focused), with a background as knight devoted to the Green Faith. So, what sort of things might a Druidic Knight with a current quest, in the city of Magnimar, be trying to do?

Note: Yes, I know there are downtime rules for doing stuff. Using them would be missing the point.

Twilightwyrm
2014-01-20, 12:41 PM
Alternatively, most any sidequesting ideas would be welcome. I really just need a couple of good starting points.