PDA

View Full Version : Kongregate Thread

Tylorious
2014-01-21, 07:31 AM
This is a thread for any and all who have Kongregate accounts and want to share usernames and or suggestions about the best games on the site.

My Kongregate username is billabong880616
My favorite games on the site are:
Cursed Treasure
Sonny (for real, check this one out if you haven't)
Upgrade Complete (for when I'm just wanting to upgrade a bunch of stuff)
Infectonator
Pandemic 2
Many, many more I just can't remember off the top of my head. Feel free to share your info too, if only just your favorite games. I would love suggestions on what to play as well as suggest some to you all.

Partysan
2014-01-21, 08:01 AM
My Kongregate name is Mordomacar, I'm level 49 at the time of this post and my favourite games are The Infinite Ocean, Socrates Jones: Pro Philosopher and the Mardek RPG series.

Hiro Protagonest
2014-01-21, 04:19 PM
The flash games I play are pretty evenly split between Kongregate and Armor Games, but for Kongregate specifically I play stuff by Nerdook, mostly.

Brother Oni
2014-01-22, 08:02 AM
My Kongregate name is same as here, just without the space. I have an unhealthy fondness for Tower Defence games (especially Bloons - there's something soothing about the way they pop).

Shpadoinkle
2014-01-22, 10:19 AM
Tylorious, look up Sonny 2 if you don't yet know it's a thing.

Anyway, I like Rebuild and Rebuild 2. They're zombie survival strategy games and basically consist of taking back a city a block at a time.

Tylorious
2014-01-23, 10:35 AM
Tylorious, look up Sonny 2 if you don't yet know it's a thing.

Anyway, I like Rebuild and Rebuild 2. They're zombie survival strategy games and basically consist of taking back a city a block at a time.

I will absolutely look up sonny 2, did not know it was a thing. Also, the rebuild games are amazing. I love any strategy game like that.

My Kongregate name is same as here, just without the space. I have an unhealthy fondness for Tower Defence games (especially Bloons - there's something soothing about the way they pop).

Tower defence games are so much fun, they are the bane of my existance.