PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Parkour?

Elysian Blade
2014-01-21, 01:01 PM
How can you do parkour in pathfinder? Acrobatics climb? what can you do to make it work?

Killer Angel
2014-01-21, 02:34 PM
Any way to obtain a climb speed (there are various) would help. :smallwink:

Elysian Blade
2014-01-21, 06:17 PM
I going to make some one with parkour and I need to be able to do everything.:smallfurious:

Its a pirate campaign so it would be useful. :smallbiggrin:
So acrobatics
climb
use rope

what else... :smallconfused:

The_Ditto
2014-01-21, 06:37 PM
cheat, get flying boots, or an at-will flight (not sure if Warlock's are in Pathfinder?)
And just use it only by "bounding" off the walls :P

Elysian Blade
2014-01-21, 07:07 PM
cheat, get flying boots, or an at-will flight (not sure if Warlock's are in Pathfinder?)
And just use it only by "bounding" off the walls :P

I wish but that costs money and my gm will not allow it. :smallfrown:

Palanan
2014-01-21, 09:29 PM
You might get a lot more help if you could ask the mods to move this thread to the 3.5/Pathfinder subforum, which would seem to be its natural home. Here in Friendly Banter it probably won't get the same level of attention.

Pyromancer999
2014-01-21, 11:44 PM
You might get a lot more help if you could ask the mods to move this thread to the 3.5/Pathfinder subforum, which would seem to be its natural home. Here in Friendly Banter it probably won't get the same level of attention.

I would second this.

Also, if your GM doesn't mind third party, Demi-official material, psionics could provide the answer to your problem with this (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/feats/up-the-walls-psionic). Otherwise, just max out Climb and Acrobatics.