PDA

View Full Version : [PF] ACG Slayer Class

JohnStone
2014-01-25, 09:24 PM
I am looking to find information about the Slayer Class featured in the Advanced Class Guide.
I know they get some SA and Rogue Talents but what i really need to know is how the "Favored Enemy" replacement works. specifically for a lvl 10 character. i read somewhere that it became a swift action at lvl 10 which is good, but i believe it was only a +2 which seems underpowered compared to a "Guide Ranger".

Of course any information, or a link to an actual table would be greatly appreciated

Kudaku
2014-01-25, 09:25 PM
Isn't the ACG play test still available on the Paizo website?

Edit: Yes, yes it (http://paizo.com/products/btpy92zi?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Advanced-Class-Guide-Playtest) is.

JohnStone
2014-01-25, 09:38 PM
well that was perfect thankyou.

what are your thoughts on making a Strix Slayer? for an evil campaign against a human kingdom.

originally i was thinking some sort of ranger rogue archer with FE human. but the DM decided to allow ACG and i figure i might give this a try.

JohnStone
2014-01-26, 09:29 AM
So does anyone have any suggestions on building a lvl 10 slayer. Are there any particularly useful flying feats i should consider?

The Slayer talents include "Ranger Combat Style Feats" would you rule that the slayer does not need to meet requirements for these? thus opening up an option for a Switch hitter build.

Kudaku
2014-01-26, 09:57 PM
Wish I could help you but I didn't really pay much attention to the Slayer during the ACG - it's not really my cup of tea. There were some posters here paying attention to the ACG but they seemed to mostly follow the Warpriest, the Arcanist and the swashbuckler. You might have more luck asking about the Slayer on the Paizo forums.