PDA

View Full Version : Ice Demons

DontEatRawHagis
2014-01-26, 09:30 AM
Though out my campaign I've been hinting that December is coming. What my players do not know is that December is an Ice Devil.

I'm very bad at prolonging dungeons and encounters to make my players feel challenged. For the most part my dungeons are about 10 rooms and never last more than a session(2-3hrs).

The plan is now for an army of Ice Demons to attack the party in the City they are in. And lead to the players to try and locate his lair. It seems a bit too cookie cutter to me though. This is part of a BBEG plan to destroy the barriers between the Mortal Plane and the Infernal, but I don't know how to convey this.

If anyone has any advice on how I should carry this out, please let me know. I could use the input and inspiration.

Calen
2014-01-26, 01:27 PM
Make a point that the ice demons are attacking the (Insert name of temple or mage academy or whatever that is part of Decembers plan or is in some way inhibiting his plan), a few clues like this, maybe talking to the (arch wizard, head cleric, whatever) could help.