PDA

View Full Version : Trog's Tavern CXXXIX

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Castaras
2007-01-25, 02:42 PM
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/TrogTavern100.gif
Come and enjoy our unique beverages! Enjoy the casual atmosphere in our Casablanca-meets-rustic-Asian facilities. Chat with friends out on the bamboo patio or stroll inside and grab a private, fern-surrounded booth.

Trog's Tavern has been enchanted to be indestructible. Please refrain from attempting to damage it, as it will not work.

Theme Song (http://www.angelfire.com/ny2/televisioncity/cheerssong.html)

NOW HIRING: Bartenders, Cooks, Talented bards, Burly bouncers, etc.
(Hey bards: just take spotlight in the tavern's center and start singing!)

STAFF:
Manager: El Jaspero
Bouncers: Hoseki, Tempest Stormwing, Valthreborn Valthera
Bartender: Trog, El J, Nina, Paige, Cosmo, Alex Shipmaster, Erdan
Cook: Kobold Who
http://home.centurytel.net/jeffsjunk/npc_servers.gif

Trog would like to introduce:

Nina - a feisty and vivacious 18 year old (she's legal). Mean and completely unavailable.

Paige - a sweet and wholesome elf working her way through college at SIU here in town.

Cosmo - a quick-witted and oppressed gnome scoundrel.

All will be happy to serve you. ((Since all are NPCs they are up for communal control. Feel free to say what they do or say to you or any other patron. To a point.))

GET A FREE DRINK ON YOUR FIRST BARBARIAN POST HERE!

THE CURRENT DRINK MENU
Wines:
Catoblepas Sauvingnon
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with a hits of oak and black cherry.
Kobold Chianti - Tart and tangy! Try it with fava beans!
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.
Purple Worm Pinot - Earthy aroma.
Funky Llama - A rich fruity wine, available in white or red.
Xorn Zinfandel - Sweet and fruity!
Cormyrian Fireamber - Imported and very good.
Spoonake Chablis - Straight from the Underdark!
Feline's Fancy - A purplish, swirly mixture that any feline will adore.

Bar Drinks:
Pina CoLlama - If you're not into yoga and have half a brain.
Swampwater - A Phosphorescent lemon-lime delight
Jasphattan - Sweet vermouth with bitters and more.
White Russian Wukei - Vodka, Kahlua, and Milk.
Long Island Iced Tea - Tastes better than it will make you feel in the morning.
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice.
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps.
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie.
Coffee Martini - buzzzzz.
Murderita - Wasted away again...
Rampaging Rail Mixer - Mad strong!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down.
Dwarf Spirits Available
Aboleth Absinthe
LEVEL UP LIQUER - Need a few extra XP? We gots XP in a bottle!
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you...
Constitution Crushing Wine - Fort. DC 35 or pass out!
Djinn and Tonic - Whirling ice cubes, fizzy soda, and one drunk genie.
Rum Llamonade Daquiri
Mudslide Daquiri
Chuul Lounge - Bacardi Limon, Aberration , creme de bananes and juices into a Chuul shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass half-filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures.
Black Market Wallbanger
Hydrogelic's 110 proof Firewater
Guild Vodka No. 3
Black Shadow - A strong concoction guaranteed to send a chill down your spine at any temperature.
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon.

Beers Ales & Such
Grim Brewery brand Ginger - Death-o-licious!
Archon Ale
Guilders Ale
Balthor's Best
Mind Flayer Mead - Uhh... I wouldn't order this if you are not into brains and such.

Other Fine Beverages
Darknight Coffee - cream has no effect
SLURPEES!
Root
Red Minotaur Energy Drink
Llamonade - that cool, refreshing drink for quadrupeds.
Dragon's Fire Breath (cherry Kool-Aid) for the kids!
Fox Cola - the choice of the furry generation.
Hot Chocolate - with little marshmallows and stuff.

To Munch
Hot Spicy Peanuts
Velvet Elfish - Trogtilla chips with hot cheese and meat dip - soooo good.
Fortune Cookies - I got this deal with a local factory see...
Bamhacon!!!
Gyros
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta)
Who's Surprise

Desserts
Muffins
Brownies

Also: Fine Cigars Available from our humidor. Coffin Nail cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the excellent banjowood carving above the fireplace!

Kyral
2007-01-25, 02:46 PM
Kyral looks around and yawns before vanishing.
((Gotta run))

Obsidian Blade
2007-01-25, 02:46 PM
Fydan wanders in, wondering why everyone is wearing earmuffs. Wincing at the music a moment later, she looks longingly at them, but continues in and orders a beer, nodding to Castaras.

InaVegt
2007-01-25, 02:47 PM
((Repost))

Anyone not a member of the Desar army, nor an inhabitant of opposed nations is a citizen.

The girl turns to the bard.

While Desar does not employ things which could be called magic, we understand those things exist on planes of existance with different laws of physics. However, no creature originating on the core planes of Desar can transmit magones, nor do they exist on any of the core planes of Desar.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-25, 02:47 PM
the music switches (http://www.eroware.nl/pocket_rocket_massager.php)

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 02:49 PM
I'm not a citizen! I am Mercury Gamma Echo Beckett of the ARCANE division in the Avarian army. I'm still one of them... they haven't abandoned me... they'll come back, they will... they won't leave me here. Catherine bursts into tears and puts her head in her hands.

Castaras
2007-01-25, 02:49 PM
Castaras notices Fydan's wince, and starts summoning lots of Ear muffs before her. After about 10 her spells run out. She quickly scratches on a card in front of the ear muffs.

"To be used in emergencies."

She then carries on reading.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-25, 02:50 PM
Tinderhall moves in and tries to comfort Catherine, It was fun while it lasted girl, but now it's time to leave us alone. We'll find you a way back Catherine, I promise.

Obsidian Blade
2007-01-25, 02:53 PM
Now that Tinderhall has stopped playing, the earmuffs are no longer needed, but Fydan grins at Castaras. Thanks. She casts a sympathetic look at Catherine, but dosen't intrude.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-25, 02:54 PM
The music switches once more (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CsCtXBOKGrE)

((I didn't stop and I'm no damn bard!))

Castaras
2007-01-25, 02:54 PM
((It's a magical tune sadly. A spell that keeps on going

EDIT: heh Simu'd))

Castaras turns a page.

Obsidian Blade
2007-01-25, 02:56 PM
((Oh. Will we get no peace??))
Fydan scowls at Tinderhall. She seems about to say something to Castaras, but a stone falls out of her pocket. Oh damn- Before she can finish, the stone glows, and she disapears in a flash of light.

((Gotta go.))

InaVegt
2007-01-25, 02:57 PM
Hey, I'm stuck here as well, there aren't any interplanary communicators within a range of 24 megameters, which means I won't be able to communicate with my superiors, other than my personal computer of course.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 02:57 PM
Catherine puts her arms and head on the bartop, still sobbing uncontrollably.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-25, 03:00 PM
Tinderhall takes his arm around her, Come on, don't worry, we'll find a way to get you home...

Not now girl.

The music switches (http://youtube.com/watch?v=CNS1YLAzcjc)

InaVegt
2007-01-25, 03:02 PM
Sure, but she's not the only one stuck here, it could take ages for me to get of this plane.

The girl leaves the tavern with an angry look.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 03:04 PM
Catherine's SEER system detects abnormal amounts of stress in its user, and instantly searches for hostile and dangerous situations. After waiting a few moments for manual override, it simply renders Catherine unconcious.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-25, 03:06 PM
Tinderhall is shocked as Catherine's body falls limp, with a wave of hsi hand he ends to song and takes Catherine in his arms and ports to his realm.

Castaras
2007-01-25, 03:06 PM
Castaras orders some Velvet Elfish and Caeser Salad, eyes looking over the other people, tutting as Catherine and Tinderhall leave.

She takes the food and starts eating. She carefully takes off the earmuffs and places them with the emergancy pack.

The earmuffs slowly fade away as Castaras slowly fades.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:02 PM
A small figure enters, wearing gray clothes and a black cloak with a hood covering his face. He looks around the tavern before making his way to the bar. He sits down and pulls off his hood, revealing himself as a gnome with black hair and gray eyes. His expression is serious as he looks at the menu A glass of Chimera Cabernet, please. he says and pays Cosmo.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 04:12 PM
Destro pops into existence. Hmmm. Rather empty here today, isn't it? He shrugs and orders a fireamber.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:16 PM
The gnome looks over at Destro as he appears, nodding politely before returning to his drink.

((Destro still keeps his undeath hidden, right?))

darnin
2007-01-25, 04:19 PM
Darnin opens his eyes, sits down at the bar, and looks at the empty tavern.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 04:25 PM
((Yep. Even more than he used too, due to the whole "metal plate over the eye" thing. One of the original clues is that the red glowy undead eyes would start to show through when he got angry. Now only one of them does that))

Destro nods back and picks his drink up from the bar. So, how's everyone doing today?

Kyral
2007-01-25, 04:26 PM
There's a sudden sound, like crackling flame and whistling wind, that begins within the Tavern. It grows louder, and a blurred form, with arms of flame, slowly fades into sight. As the sound grows deafening, Kyral appears, jets of flame blazing out of his arms; he opens his eyes and both the sound and flame vanish. Making his way to the bar, he takes a seat and browses the menu. "Hmm...I'll have a few gyros and a glass of water, thank you." The bartender on shift quickly brings him his food, which he begins eating.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:28 PM
The gnome looks at Kyral then shrugs and sips his wine Just arrived here. he says, obviously in response to Destro

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 04:30 PM
Chance begins magically lifting the rods and sending them spinning around his head.

He pictures one and snatches it out of the air. He does this many times, each time faster than the last.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 04:31 PM
Did you now? What do you think of it so far? Destro waves to Kyral and sips his fireamber.

Blood
2007-01-25, 04:34 PM
Rell finishes his drink at the bar, and then falls back to sleep, being exhausted from his celebrations.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:34 PM
Seems like a rather chaotic place, certainly not your usual town.

Kyral
2007-01-25, 04:35 PM
Kyral nods to Destro. "Destro." He sips his drink and watches Chance control the rods.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 04:36 PM
That's certainly true. Take, for example, the trout. Destro points at a small horde of trout which are swimming around above the rafters. They define things. At least they did last time I was here.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:38 PM
The gnome looks up, following Destro's pointing, and raises an eyebrow at the trout That is... unusual. But then again, I have seen many strange things in my life. he mutters something into his wine

darnin
2007-01-25, 04:39 PM
Darnin looks at Chance in wonder.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 04:40 PM
What sort of strange things? Several of the trout have stopped their swimming to watch the Tavern.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:45 PM
The gnome considers for a moment When you're dealing with an insane raccoon with god powers, who loves muffins and derives pleasure from dying... well, it's hard to be surprised after experiencing that

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 04:45 PM
Chance stares back at Darnin, wondering why Darnin is staring at him in wonder.

What?

darnin
2007-01-25, 04:49 PM
Darnin shakes his head. Er...nothing.

Kyral
2007-01-25, 04:49 PM
Kyral observes the rods briefly and gestures to them. "Aren't those the rods that Magician was using yesterday?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 04:52 PM
No doubt. I've died once. Can't say I enjoyed it. Had to spend a couple days waiting to be brought back.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 04:53 PM
Yes they are. He got a new set and gave me his old ones so he could teach me.

He collects them all on the table and orders a new hot chocolate.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 04:55 PM
Death can be inconvenient, but too many try to cheat death.

darnin
2007-01-25, 04:56 PM
Darnin turns back to Chance. How did you do that? And more importantly, why?

Kyral
2007-01-25, 04:59 PM
"Hmm." He glances at Destro and the gnome's conversation for a moment before looking back at Chance. "I've forgotten; how do they work? They imprint a pattern on reality by putting together the names of the universe, don't they?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:00 PM
Some just die, and then wait for someone to resurrect them. Happens a lot here.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 05:03 PM
To Darnin:

How did I do what?

To Kryal:

If I understand him properly, that is about right. Well, with true names to be specific.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 05:04 PM
The gnome nods I have resurrected many, although usually my job is to bury people and make sure their souls make their travel to the ethereal properly and safely.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:05 PM
So you're a sort of undertaker then? That sounds like it would be interesting.

Saurous
2007-01-25, 05:08 PM
Saurous appears near a wall in a small flash of black light. He walks over to the bar, orders a wine, and sits down near Chance and the others. He listens in one the conversation.

darnin
2007-01-25, 05:09 PM
The...thing...with the...things...I'm not making any sense. The rod thingys. You know.

Kyral
"True names...ah. That's right." He takes a bite of his bamhacon and briefly looks around the Tavern.

Deadly
Well, I'm a priest. Name's Colmar Blackpaw. he holds out a hand.

McBish
McBish and Natalie come down stairs. McBish looks up at the mention of an undertaker.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:17 PM
I was close then. Destro takes the hand and shakes it. I'm Destro, Incarnation of Necromancy. Don't get me wrong though, I'm really a nice guy. He grins.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 05:19 PM
Colmar raises an eyebrow Incarnation of Necromancy?

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 05:21 PM
Learning how to use them or spinning them around my head?

His hot chocolate arrives and he sips at it.

Oh, hi Saurous.

Saurous
2007-01-25, 05:22 PM
He is the apparent manifestation of the school Necromancy itself.

Saurous looks over at them.

A Shadow floats neaby Saurous. The creature floats oddly.

Oh, hello Chance.

darnin
2007-01-25, 05:23 PM
Darnin nods at Chance. Yes.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:24 PM
Yes. Impressive sounding, isn't it? Destro laughs. Still, it is technically what I am.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 05:27 PM
Which? Pause Oh, you mean both of them. I want to learn as much about the world around me as I can. If that means learning about more forms of magic, or whatever you choose to call it. Spinning them around my head helps me memorize the appearance, especially if I grab them out of midair as I do it. That and it's fun.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 05:28 PM
Well, that's certainly unusual. I didn't know the schools of magic had incarnations. I don't much approve of necromancy in general, but it does have some use.

darnin
I see. Very interesting.

Blood
An NPC walks in, and walks over to the sleeping Rell. The NPC then falls asleep next to the bar, and dark magic fills the room as Rell stands up and quickly leaves.

Kyral
Kyral glances at McBish and Natalie before noticing Saurous and raising his glass in greeting. "G'day."

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 05:30 PM
Chance goes back to spinning them around his head, working up speed rapidly.

Saurous
2007-01-25, 05:31 PM
There are the Nine. They are a group of powerful wizards and the manifestations of the different Schools. Well, they are more of the Eight ever since Destro replaced Necromancy. Also, Necromancy is very useful. But I may be saying that, being the Necromany master I am...

Saurous looks over at Kyral.

Oh, hello.

Kenyon
Jackie walks into the tavern, looking as though she had been up all night. Without as much as a greeting or a wave, she plants herself at Kenyon's usual spot at the bar.

"Something hard, Cosmo. And keep 'em coming."

McBish
Natalie gets a plate of bamhacon for McBish and herself and they sit down to eat it.

darnin
2007-01-25, 05:33 PM
((I need to go, I'll be back later...maybe.))

Kyral
2007-01-25, 05:33 PM
Kyral nods and lowers his glass to the table. "I don't believe we've met."

Saurous
2007-01-25, 05:37 PM
Saurous nods.

I'm Saurous. Wizard and Arch-Mage of the GMAaP, or Guild for the Magical Arts and Psionics.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:40 PM
((Sorry bout the wait. I was eating))
You explain it quite well. This is to Saurous. Yes, I am Necromancy now. Magic works a little differently on my home plane, and so there are Incarnations of the schools there. Hello Jackie. What's been happening?

Deadly
Colmar nods at Destro and looks at Saurous and sips his wine Are there a lot of necromancers around here?

Kyral
"Saurous." Kyral offers a hand. "Kyral. Nice to meet you."

Saurous
2007-01-25, 05:42 PM
Saurous shakes his hand.

Likewise.

He then looks towards Colmar

Not that I know of. The ones that I have met are Destro, Necromancy (Who is now deceased, but probably not for long), and Maerok, and that's all I remember.

Thes Hunter
2007-01-25, 05:42 PM
A man steps through the portal from Inari's temple.

His platemail is battered and dull, as if it has been neglected for quite some time. The stains on his cloak make a distinctive pattern almost as the whirls and lines on your finger make a fingerprint. His boots are caked with mud and who knows what other awful substances.

He has a scar that runs down the left side of his face, and his mouse brown hair is slightly long, and is cut in a very un-fashionable, but utiltarian bowl cut.

His mustache looks a bit funny.... well... actually fake..... and cheap.

He strolls up to the bar, and gives Nina a smile and a nod.

"Give me one of your strongest drinks!"

Nina looks at him quizzically, Do you want another bucket of DLB's like you didn't drink yesterday, added to your tab?

Thes looks puzzled for a moment, "DLB's?"
But soon forgets his confusion when he hears the most joyous words of all 'tab'.

"Why yes. That sounds great. Bring me one of those."

Nina goes off to fulfill his and other customers orders.

Thes leans against the counter in a very characteristic lean, but whistles a jaunty little tune while he scopes out the rest of the bar.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 05:43 PM
Colmar nods and turns to Cosmo to order a new glass of wine. He then leans back and looks thoughtful.

Kyral
2007-01-25, 05:43 PM
Kyral shakes his hand and withdraws it, picking up his glass and taking a sip from it. "What brings you here?"

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 05:46 PM
Jackie downs a Rampaging Rail Mixer, and looks over at Destro.

"Oh, hey Destro." She looks at her empty glass for a minute before looking back at him. "Hey, you wouldn't of happened to have seen Ken in the past couple of days, would you?"

Saurous
2007-01-25, 05:47 PM
To the Town, or Trog's? I came to Trog's to relax for a moment before something silly happens at the Mages guild or somewhere else in the Town.

Kyral
2007-01-25, 05:49 PM
Kyral chuckles. "I think the Tavern is probably the 'silliest' place of all in this village...though I meant the Town itself."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:50 PM
Well, I hope the old Necromancy stays deceased, or he'll probably try and kill me again. Destro sips his fireamber and turns to Jackie. No, I haven't. Want me to get Divination to look for him?

Thes Hunter
2007-01-25, 05:53 PM
Nina comes back with the bucket full of DLB's.

Thes takes the bucket, tries a sip, grins in satisfaction, and downs the whole bucket in the next couple of shallows.

He wipes his mouth on the back of his arm. He nods a thanks to Nina, and strides out of the inn, smiling.

Lord Magtok
((Hey Destro. I'm thinking about resurrecting the Order of Evil sometime. Maybe calling it the second coming of the OoE. Would old Necro have room for that after his plot thing, or would he be permanently gone?))

Agent Omega lifts his face off of a table.
Maybe I should start looking into some way to prevent these comas. The Omnishop might have something.

Saurous
Oh. Well, I didn't actually chose to be here. I had been frozen in time by a few dark mages, and the Town ended up being built nearby.

Saurous smiles slyly. The Shadow gleams slightly, and then fades away. Saurous looks over to Destro

I never met the others of the Nine. I saw Evocation and Transmutation, but otherwise didn't speak with the others much. Just Necromancy.

Kenyon
Jackie shakes her head, as she drinks another Rampaging Rail Mixer, now looking visibly sloshed. "Ehhh, don't bother. Iames already tried lookin' for him, and can't find him anywhere. He thinks Ken got kidnapped by a god 'r somethin'..."

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 05:55 PM
Nightstar and snowraven enter and sit down quietly.

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 05:56 PM
Gatamu appears in the tavern, looking expectant. He glances at his sister, sitting ironly behind the bar, but sighs. He peers at Jackie. "May I eat you?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 05:57 PM
Ah, Shock. Several stronger Expletives follow, and Destro finishes off his glass of wine and goes for a DLB. Well, I guess I'm going to have to see if I can pull him out of trouble, if possible. Have to find him though...

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 05:58 PM
Jackie turns and glares at Gatamu. "Y'know, I can't say I'm not tempted. However, as much as I'd like to teach that jerk a lesson for disappearin' on me, I think being eaten is kinda counter-productive to my efforts right now."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-25, 05:59 PM
Agent Omega watches Gatamu with suspicion.

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 05:59 PM
Nightstar leans over to Jackie and Destro.

"Forgive my intruding, but am I right in thinking you are looking for the gun shop owner ?"

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:00 PM
"Very well. May I eat you?" he addresses the question toward Saurous.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:02 PM
Yes, that's true. One second though... Hey! Gatamu! Destro tosses Gatamu his arm, which he had just broken off. One scroll later it is back. Ok, you were saying?

Saurous
2007-01-25, 06:03 PM
Hmm...actually, I've been attempting to discover the ways of mastering magic and conquering the universe with dark power. I don't believe being eaten would help in my attempts. Besides, I taste like undead and Evil.

He looks at Gatamu, his red eyes glowing menacingly.

Kenyon
Jackie works on another Rampaging Rail Mixer when Nightstar speaks up. "Maybe, what'sh it to you? You seen 'im?"

Indurain
The door to Trog's swings open violently. Emperor Indurain stands there, wearing a grin. The reason for his grin though is in no way indicative of his physical appearance. Several nasty injuries litter his body, appearing to be gun shot wounds. There's one on his shoulder, and several more in his midsection. His eyes are wide, and when combined with the grin give off quite an unsettling aura. He lets out a small chuckle and heads over to the bar.

Kyral
2007-01-25, 06:05 PM
Oh. Well, I didn't actually chose to be here. I had been frozen in time by a few dark mages, and the Town ended up being built nearby.

Saurous smiles slyly. The Shadow gleams slightly, and then fades away. Saurous looks over to Destro

I never met the others of the Nine. I saw Evocation and Transmutation, but otherwise didn't speak with the others much. Just Necromancy.

"I...see." Kyral looks a little confused. "How did that happen?"

McBish
2007-01-25, 06:05 PM
McBish raises an eyebrow at Indy's apperance. You ok?

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:06 PM
"Hay, thanks!" Gatamu says happily to Destro, devouring the arm. He blinks at Saurous. "Undead's fine. Why d'ya think I just ate his arm? But anyway..." He looks at Agent Omega. "May I eat you?"

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 06:06 PM
"I haven't seen him today but we.." she indicates her sister as well "saw him entering the house of the weather druid along with her, another man who we didn't know and 2 unconcious people that they were carrying. We didn't really know what to make of that since we know the druid is a healer and could have fixed them up no problem."

Snowraven adds

"In our time, we've seen a lot of unconcious and dead people, it's kinda inevitable. these ones weren't unconscious naturally as far as I could tell. Anyway, that's where he was yesterday, haven't seen him since."

Nightstar adds

"Anyway, the druids been worrying me. I don't really know her but I've been in the bar a couple of times when she's been in and she's worried me, a lot, she just seemed.... wrong."

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:07 PM
Indurain turns his grin towards McBish.

"Oh...I'm better than okay." Indurain says, laughing out loud as he does so.

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 06:08 PM
Jackie listens to the story. "That'sh..." Her inebriated mind searches for the best word to describe the situation. "...weird."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-25, 06:09 PM
To Gatamu:'Fraid not. I think quite a few people back home would be upset if I went and died in some distant world.

He notices Indy's arrival.

Sir, I believe streaking is a crime punishable by law.

Saurous
2007-01-25, 06:09 PM
Saurous relays his story (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17658&page=10#282) to Kyral.

Saurous covers his eyes from Indurain.

Why? Why do the gods despise my eyes?

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:10 PM
Right, that's it. I am going to ask Divination to see what he can find, and then I am likely to get very angry. Said anger will result in a large amount of destruction, probably directed at nothing in particular. Just thought I'd warn you all. Destro takes a mirror out of his pocket and speaks into it. Divination's voice comes out in response. Say, think you could try and find Kenyon? Check Gwen's house first. Kenyon is the one who made the guns on your ship, correct? Yes, he's the one. Find him. I still owe him for those guns.

McBish
2007-01-25, 06:10 PM
McBish shakes his head. You don't look it?

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:14 PM
"Well...I will be, once I've had my sweet, sweet revenge." Indurain says to McBish. Almost as an aside he adds. "If she won't return to me, he'll be the one to suffer."

He turns to Omega, seemingly snapping out of a daze.

"I guess you don't know who I am. You must be new."

Kyral
2007-01-25, 06:15 PM
Kyral raises his eyebrows. "Hmm. Interesting." He downs the rest of his drink and puts his glass down on the bar, briefly noting the appearance of the naked man.

McBish
McBish just shakes his head at the crazy nude man.

Hoseki
Gatamu turns to Indy, not seeming to notice the fact that he is not wearing any clothes. "May I eat you?"

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:17 PM
He briefly turns towards Gatamu. "No, you may not. What are you, stupid?"

Lord Magtok
2007-01-25, 06:18 PM
((Agent Omega, not Magtok. Magtok's a ghost who runs that new Sinister Lab of Evil thread. It's a common mistake.))

I am relatively new, but what does that have to do with anything?

McBish
2007-01-25, 06:19 PM
((Sorry I should have known that. Edited.))

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:19 PM
Gatamu considers. "No, I am not. Why?"

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:21 PM
Indurain sighs at the two people who are testing his patience.

"You." He says, pointing to Omega, "should understand that in this town, I MAKE the laws. There's no law against nudity...trust me!"

"And you." He says, turning back to Gatamu. "You can't just go around eating people...that's stupid!"

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:24 PM
"I can and I do. Maybe I should just eat you for bothering me, native." Though he sounds annoyed, Gatamu's eyes are gleaming.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:25 PM
"You really don't want to try that!" Indurain says, his voice seemingly almost a growl.

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:27 PM
"Maybe I do!" replies Gatamu almost eagerly.

Deadly
2007-01-25, 06:29 PM
Colmar wakes up from a brief coma and sighs. He pays Cosmo for a room and goes upstairs to find one.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:29 PM
I have been unable to locate them through conventional spells. I'm going to try a manual search. It will take longer, but has a higher chance of success. Destro nods. Barely withheld anger commencing now. He slams his fist down on the table, which creaks.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:30 PM
"Look. I'm really sick of you...You asked if you could eat me...What the SHOCK did you expect me to say? Who goes around eating peop...Wait a minute. I think I know someone you could eat." Indurain says, a suddenly gleam coming to his eyes. "Yes...I think I know just the person. Let me buy you a drink friend, to make up for the earlier...um...misunderstanding."

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:32 PM
"I didn't know what you were going to say. That's why I asked. You'd be surprised by the number of people who say yes." Gatamu says mildly, sitting. "And don't waste your money. Who?"

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:34 PM
"His name is Lyrak. He lives at the Temple of Iames. I was going to dispose of him by a more...conventional method. But the thought of him being eaten alive is quite exciting."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:36 PM
Black fire springs into being around Destro's hands. Anyone not wishing to be burned quite badly should vacate the area around this table.

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:36 PM
"Species? Why do you want me to eat him, anyway? Do I get anything for doing this?"

McBish
2007-01-25, 06:37 PM
Natalie backs up from Destro, McBish looks concerened. What's wrong?

Kyral
2007-01-25, 06:38 PM
Kyral looks over at Destro's table with a raised eyebrow. "At what distance? Twenty, thirty feet?"

Saurous
2007-01-25, 06:38 PM
Saurous decides that trying to talk Destro out of it would not be his best choice at the moment, leaping about three tables away. He prepares a Magic Jar spell in case Destro needs help calming down.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:40 PM
Twenty feet should be fine. Destro's one visible eye is glowing red now, rather than staying grey.

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 06:40 PM
Jackie is glad that her spot at the bar is a good distance away from Destro. She holds off on the next drink, as she may have to help find Kenyon and give him a swift butt-whomping soon.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:41 PM
"Human. As for what you get out of it...a very tasty morsel." Indurain grins widely.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 06:42 PM
Making sure he is out of range, Chance creates a wall of force around himself, just to be safe.

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 06:43 PM
Nightstar grins because her dress is 100% Omnishop guaranteed fireproof but steps back anyway with Snowraven.

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:43 PM
Gatamu blinks, then sighs. "Whatever. Sure, I'll eat him for you."

McBish
2007-01-25, 06:44 PM
McBish who is a good distance away watches with concern glancing at Natalie.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:44 PM
"Excellent." Indurain says with a huge smile. He looks over at Destro. "Always so 'dramatic' around here. Like a really bad soap opera."

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:45 PM
Thank you. The black fire shoots downwards, creating a raging inferno that fills a thirty foot area centered on Destro. ((15ft radius)) Strange shapes begin to take form in the fire. And I won't say this isn't dramatic, Indurain, but I did give everyone fair warning, didn't I?

Kyral
2007-01-25, 06:45 PM
Kyral nods and measures the distance between him and Destro with his eyes. "Fourteen...fifteen." He sighs, but does not move. Some of the flame washes over one of his arms, but it doesn't appear to harm him in the slightest.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:47 PM
Indurain holds out his arm as the flames approach rapidly. Oddly they seem to split and go around his body.

"Hey...that's new."

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 06:47 PM
Gatamu watches the fire for a second, then vanishes.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:50 PM
"What a great day I'm having." Indurain says to himself. "I get to tell off that robot guy, I have someone offer to eat Lyrak, I can apparently control fire...and soon Arha will be back in my bed. Yup...Life's pretty sweet for the Emperor!"

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 06:51 PM
"Hooray, three cheers for the naked guy!" Jackie twirls her finger in the air. "Any news on Ken, Destro?"

Indurain
2007-01-25, 06:53 PM
Indurain approaches Jackie.

"Want to make my day even better?" He asks with a sly smile on his face.

Saurous
2007-01-25, 06:54 PM
The flames miss Saurous by inches. He smiles.

Very nice. I believe now would be a good time to leave.

Saurous disapears in a burst of dark light.

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 06:54 PM
Nightstar giggles as she watches the naked guy try to be smooth.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 06:55 PM
Not yet. The flames die down, and Destro is no longer alone. Three burning creatures of darkness with tiny flames for eyes stand around him. Divination's voice sounds again. Manual search completed. It took a while, but I found them. They're in the forest. Really far in. Destro grins madly. Right then Jackie, let's go kick some ass. He laughs and spins on his heel, striding from the tavern.

McBish
2007-01-25, 06:57 PM
McBish gets up Mind if I come along, If this is the same Kenyon I have helped him in the past so. He shrugs. Natalie gives him an odd look and he just smiles at him.

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 06:57 PM
"Want some help ?"

"We have our moments"

Nightstar grins evilly

"Besides, it's night time."

Kyral
2007-01-25, 06:58 PM
Kyral watches him leave and turns back to his drink, downing the rest of it. White-hot flames burst from his arms, and he closes his eyes, before vanishing in a blur.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:00 PM
McBish follows Destro.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 07:00 PM
Chance drops his wall of force and collects all the rods together. He stands up and walks out of the tavern.

Timberwolf
2007-01-25, 07:01 PM
Snowraven and Nightstar follow Destro + McBish

Kenyon
2007-01-25, 07:02 PM
Jackie nods, and staggers out of the Tavern behind Destro.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 07:04 PM
Indurain watches everyone leave and sighs.

"Well there goes all my fun. SHOCK!"

Indurain watches as Cosmo busies around, cleaning up after the deparing party. The emperor rises from his stool and walks over to the little man.

"What do you want Indy?"

"Nothing." Indurain replies, before promptly slapping Cosmo across the face, sending the bartender sprawling across the bar, landing in a corner.

"That was fun too." Indurain says, before heading towards the tavern door.

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:08 PM
Rell walks into the tavern, and the video feed to Trog's goes blank for a few minutes. Anyone Chaotic ((To a point, obviously)) in the tavern feels a wonderful sensation in their mind, and are compelled to do what it tells them to do.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 07:09 PM
Indurain heads out the door, laughing maniacally.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:10 PM
Finn looks up and smiles at this feeling.

Natalie doesn't notice it and sits there worried about McBish.

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:11 PM
The sensation tells anyone it affects to walk outside and commit suicide.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:13 PM
Finn stands up and goes outside pulling out his sword.

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:17 PM
Rell seems to smile as a good number of NPC's, plus Finn, walk outside and kill themselves. He waves a hand, fixing the video feed, and produces a fake feed for the time in between, which only a careful observer could tell is fake.

Rell leaves.

Flabbicus
2007-01-25, 07:19 PM
(... Trog's has a video feed?)

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:21 PM
Finn walks inside bleeding from a large chest wound and carrying a bloody sword. What is going on?

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:23 PM
((Yes, and the Police Station is monitoring it.))

Rell follows Finn inside, and, realizing the video feed is still on, tries to heal Finn. He rolls his eyes.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:24 PM
Finn turns on the man trying to heal him rage barely contained. Who is messing with my head!?

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:34 PM
Rell sighs and disappears.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:37 PM
Finn yells in rage as Rell leaves.

Natlie backs up a bit.

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:40 PM
Rell reappears, and sits at the bar. He seems to go into a reverie; more of a meditation than a sleep, a bit like an elf. He thinks on how to complete his task, and at the same time, he reaches out his consciousness and finds the inner balance of the Town...he tries to sort the Good, the Evil, the Lawful, and the Chaotic to find what he should do...

Lord Magtok
2007-01-25, 07:43 PM
Agent Omega comes out of a coma, and his player thanks the fact the guy is lawful, otherwise things could've been messy.

The agent watches Finn warily.

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:43 PM
Finn starts to get drunk. He mutters to himself.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 07:48 PM
Indurain walks back into the bar.

"Woah, that was one heck of a will save. I wanted to kill myself for some reason...which is truly bizarre because it's been such a sweet-ass day!"

Indurain spies Agent Omega now out of his coma and approaches him, smiling widely.

"Welcome back."

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:50 PM
Finn turns at the mention of suicide. You to?

Indurain
2007-01-25, 07:51 PM
"Yeah. I'm just lucky I'm a monk, it's hard to kill yourself with your fists."

McBish
2007-01-25, 07:52 PM
Finn points to his bleeding chest wound with his sword. Lucky I have been stabbed before.

Sneak
2007-01-25, 07:52 PM
Sneak walks in and looks around. "Why do I have the weird feeling that I'm glad I came in right now instead of five minutes ago?"

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 07:57 PM
Gatamu appears.

Flabbicus
2007-01-25, 08:00 PM
(Its humorous to imagine what Gatamu would say to someone who's on their deathbed. Heh, polite insensitivity and an offer to "dispose" of the body.)

Indurain
2007-01-25, 08:01 PM
Indurain looks at Gatamu, expectantly.

"So...did you have your meal?"

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 08:03 PM
((I never thought of that. Heh heh...))

Gatamu looks coolly over at Indy. "He was quite good. I thank you for the recommendation."

Lord Magtok
2007-01-25, 08:06 PM
The agent thinks about what he just overheard, and recalls that the naked guy claimed to be the Town's law-maker. He leaves the tavern with a confusing mess of ideas in his head.

Indurain
2007-01-25, 08:06 PM
"With Pleasure." Indurain says. He nods to Gatamu, and bolts out the door.

"Oh this will be fun." He can be heard saying as he heads out through the streets.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 08:08 PM
Phoenix appears in the middle of the bar and looks around. A large golden eagle appears next to her. She narrows her eyes as she senses something.

A few seconds later Phoenixineohp appears with Asher wrapped around her neck in his usual place. She sticks her tongue out at Phoenix before quickly noticing something is bothering her.

"Whats up?"
"I'm not sure yet."
Phoenixineohp walks over to her and carefully looks around.

McBish
2007-01-25, 08:10 PM
Finn sits at the bar drinking more.

Natalie continues to sit watching the door looking worried.

Sneak
2007-01-25, 08:12 PM
Sneak takes a seat. "Sneak on the Beach. Hold the Beach, I'm really just in the mood for some Sneak."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 08:15 PM
Phoenix eventually shrugs.
"Something feels different, but I can't put my finger on it." Phoenixineohp nods at her and she waves to Sneak as she moves to a table. Phoenix follows her.

Hoseki
2007-01-25, 08:17 PM
Gatamu vanishes.

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 08:18 PM
Hawkeye walks into the tavern and sits at the bar "Guilders ale please Paige...and have a drink on me as well" he pays an amount for two drinks and a generous tip

Sneak
2007-01-25, 08:22 PM
Sneak nods to Phoe and sips his drink.

McBish
2007-01-25, 08:23 PM
Natalie gets a drink and sits at the bar still watching the door.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 08:26 PM
A portal opens in the door of Trog's and Aesa steps through. She looks about the bar, then the tables. She grins as she spies Phoenix and Phoenixineohp and goes to sit with them.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 08:27 PM
Rin enters the bar through the same gate. She looks around, shyly, and sits by herself at another table.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 08:31 PM
"Hey there sexy. How are you doing today?" Phoenix says as she smiles. The bird next to her tilts his head a little but says nothing.

"Hi Aesa."

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 08:33 PM
Hawkeye turns to Sneak "Lo there Sneak. How's the cat God feeling today?"

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 08:34 PM
Aesa grins. I am doing quite well, Phoenix, as normal. Hello Phoenixineohp. She flicks her wings casually and then settles them against her back. And how are you both tonight? Having any fun?

wxdruid
2007-01-25, 08:39 PM
Tehanu stalks into the Tavern looking for a giant roc/tiger creature. She quickly scans the patrons as she looks.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 08:40 PM
"We are staying out of trouble. Gotta keep the balance you know."

Phoenix smiles.
"There is enough going on that we will soon be full of fun, if that's possible. What about you? Where are you getting in from?"

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 08:40 PM
Chance walks in the front door and sits at an empty table, laying out 12 blades of various colors on the table.

He watches everyone around him.

McBish
2007-01-25, 08:41 PM
Natalie watches the door and looks hopeful whenever anyone comes inside and seems disapointed when it isn't McBish.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 08:41 PM
Rin sighs, comes over and sits next to Aesa.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 08:42 PM
Me? Oh, I have just been at my plane for a while, working things out. Its been hectic, confusing, boring, and overwhelming, while also somewhat entertaining. Aesa glances at Rin, then puts an arm around her. This is Rin, by the way. She smiles down at her.

wxdruid
2007-01-25, 08:42 PM
Tehanu quickly walks around looking for the creature, getting more frustrated by the moment.

Rebonack
2007-01-25, 08:47 PM
Regiji suddenly begins to be in Trog's tavern. As per normal when clad in his Inquisitor frame, he makes note not to accidentally hew anyone in half with his tail. Fortunately the nasty appendage is currently incased in protective screens, so any Three Stooges esc antics would result in a concussion rather than a truncated torso.

"Hrrmm... Wonder if I should order something..."

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 08:49 PM
"Hi Rin." Phoenixineohp smiles at her. Phoenix nods in her direction.
"This is Sirius," she points to the bird next to her who bows gently, "And Asher." She points to what appears to be a red, yellow and black necklace around Phoenixineohp's neck.

darnin
2007-01-25, 08:51 PM
Darnin shakes his head and looks around.

McBish
Natalie gets another drink while watching the door.

Hawkeye
Hawkeye raises his eyebrow at a comment made several minutes ago and turns slightly towards Phoenix "What sort of fun is that Phoenix, if you don't mind me butting in of course."

wxdruid
2007-01-25, 08:53 PM
Tehanu growls in frustration and leaves the Tavern.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 08:53 PM
Rin smiles. Hello Misses. She looks at Aesa. Can I get something to drink?

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 08:57 PM
"No of course not, come join us."

"Well lets see. There is a birthday party to attend, a birth to celebrate, a wedding to watch, that matter with Atreyu's life and the halfling's issues, the Lich and his minions will soon have to be dealt with, Fenix is trying my patience and needs to come back, is there anything I'm forgetting Phoenixineohp?"
"The wolves."
"Oh yes. Of course. And the wolves." She smiles grimly.

Sneak
2007-01-25, 08:57 PM
Sneak yawns and looks around.

darnin
2007-01-25, 08:58 PM
Darnin does something he rarely does: He stands up and leaves the tavern.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 09:00 PM
Sounds interesting. I gained a daughter and son without more than a days notice, then there was an extremely confusing mixup where I thought Hiko was leaving me... not that I could blame him if he chose to. He sure puts up with alot. Aesa chuckles. And Rin here isn't helping him any, egging me on with my schemes and even adding to them.

Meynolds
2007-01-25, 09:00 PM
As Chance drifts into a player induced coma he casts a spell on the swords and stores them where only he can retrieve them.

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 09:02 PM
Hawkeye grins and takes his drink over to Pxp's table "Sounds like fun...well I've been away for a little while so what's this business with the Lich? And what wolves?"

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:04 PM
Natalie drums her fingers on the bar. She seems very worried now.

Destro_Yersul
Someone who looks a lot like Destro, except with glowing orange eyes and no metal plate appears in the tavern. He sits down and looks around the Tavern. Black Shadow. Now.

Takehiko the Marooned
Rin giggles, ordering a Constitution crusher. Memory whiping... It's mad for the mischevious. She sniffs the beverage warily after receiveing it, biting her lip

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 09:09 PM
"A daughter and a son? How did that happen? You don't seem like the type to choose to be a parent. And if I may ask, what is your relation to Rin?" Phoenix tilts her head.

"Well they are both old stories involving Ravenloft. The nutshell is that a Lich that Fenric escaped from was destroyed by us. But apparently now we have to destroy him again. And this time he is in Town." She sighs and shakes her head. "And the wolves are very complicated and best left for another time but more or less there is a bit of a war between Phoenix and a person in Ravenloft, and this person has been acting up a bit lately. Which was annoying but not that pressing. But recently some of his minions were able to cross over to here and attacked. We got them good enough, but it's worrying that he has now connected to the Town." She sighs.

"What's new with you?"

Rebonack
2007-01-25, 09:13 PM
Regiji regards the Destro doppelganger with his head tilting, one eyed peer.

"What happened to your eye patch Destro?"

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:15 PM
Natalie looks up at the mention of Destro. "Destro?"

AmberVael
Well... I did and I didn't choose to be a parent. You see, Hiko, my... friend. I would call him my boyfriend, but Rin and I proved that his gender was not something to be relied on... Aesa grins. Anways, he had a wife at one point, and Rin and his son, Nobu have both pretty much been adopted by me.

Destro_Yersul
Not Destro looks at Regiji. I decided I no longer needed it. And Yes, I am he. This to Natalie. His voice is really quite a bit different from Destro's, but other than that and the eyes they are indistinguishable. He reaches into his pocket and pays for his drink with a yellow bead. He puts a similar yellow bead on the table, and doesn't seem to notice when it rolls off the table, which is tilted slightly, and drops to the floor.

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 09:16 PM
Hawkeye gives a slight grin, and for a brief split second there's an evil side to it "That sounds lots of fun, I'll have to get involved with that if any help is needed." he shrugs at Pxp's question "Meh, nothing especially new with me, just come back from holiday and I'm...catching up with old friends."

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 09:17 PM
Rin giggles, taking a sip of the wine. She falls over, unconscious.

McBish
2007-01-25, 09:20 PM
Natalie gets up and goes over to not Destro. "Excuse me Destro? Do you know what happened to McBish?"

Rebonack
2007-01-25, 09:22 PM
If Regiji had any eyebrows to quirk he would do so. Instead he just blinks his emerald eyes a couple of times.

"'I am he?' Did you find a way to get yourself drunk or something, because you sound strange."

The probe suddenly descends from the ceiling and begins to joyously bounce around Destro's head.

"Yay! It's Destro!" it burbles with happiness. "Want to hear about what I found?"

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 09:23 PM
"Interesting." Phoenix blinks and sits back but smiles at Rin passing out.
"A light weight. What's their lineage?"

"We could certainly use the help. How was vacation?"

darnin
2007-01-25, 09:23 PM
Darnin walks back in the door and sits down at the bar.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 09:25 PM
I'm not entirely sure. Merely human, from what I know. Aesa shrugs and summons a glass of wine.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 09:26 PM
Earin appears in the tavern and looks around. He sighs as he doesn't see the person he is looking for.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 09:27 PM
No, I don't know anything about McBish. Haven't seen him for a while, actually. I do in fact intend to get myself drunk, as it will make life more interesting, and, so long as I'm here getting drunk, I shall be overjoyed to hear what you found. Not Destro has spent a good deal of time learning about Destro's character, and actually technically is him, if it matters. He knows that to make this look good he's going to have to have everyone think he is Destro. The little bead he dropped continues its rolling across the floor, where it is picked up by a curious NPC.

((For the probe, which will likely scan the bead: It's magical. If the probe can tell what it does, what it does involves large amounts of electricity and pain))

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 09:27 PM
Rin stirs, her body glowing slightly for a moment, and she sits up. Ow...

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 09:28 PM
Hawkeye takes a sip of his drink and leans back "Very nice, went to all sorts of places, and met up with some very old friends. Only briefly mind." he grins again, with an evil side for a half second.

Sneak
Sneak looks around. "I would like to make an announcment..."

McBish
Natalie swears under her breath and goes back to the bar and gets another drink.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 09:32 PM
"And what happened to..." She seems to start off speaking casually, before looking at Rin and pausing for a moment. She then switches to another language. "the wife?" ((Pick a language, almost any language. :P))

Phoenixineohp raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.
"How is your wife?"

darnin
2007-01-25, 09:32 PM
Darnin looks over at Sneak.

Takehiko the Marooned
2007-01-25, 09:36 PM
Rin frowns, looking away. She chokes down another sip of the drink

Hawkeye
2007-01-25, 09:36 PM
Phoenixineohp raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.
"How is your wife?"

"She's around and abouts, probably working. She doesn't seem to want time to have some real fun anymore." he turns to Sneak briefly "What's the announcement?"

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:37 PM
Rell breaks out of his reverie and looks at Sneak. "Wow, that's a lot of Chaos." He starts to try to probe Sneak's mind, then looks very surprised. "A god! Forgive me!" He stands up and bows low to Sneak.

Sneak
2007-01-25, 09:37 PM
Sneak looks over at Darnin. "What do you want?"

He glances at Rell. "I can never forgive you. Unless you do my laundry."

Rebonack
2007-01-25, 09:38 PM
Regiji's uncannily large number of ranks in Sense Motive begin nagging at him, but the fact that he can tell that the person at the bar is Destro doesn't help make the correct course of action any more clear. He knows it couldn't possibly be that damned Keelak infiltrator. It would be putting on a much better impression than this.

"I found a mountain and a bunch of trees and a dragon and a mine and a pick and some dwarves and some goblins and a stream and some trout fry and some metamorphic rock fragments and some wild lentils and a horse and some wolves and some deer and a kobold and a bear and a unicorn and..." this continues for quite some time.

Warning! Unstable arcane energy source detected.

Regiji cranes his neck around and spots the object Sal was yelling about. A small yellow bead held by a random NPC. Regiji suddenly stands from his sitting position and takes a step toward the man. Which pretty much puts him right on top of the guy.

"Drop it," it's a command more than a request. Considering the fact that the command is coming from a creature several times the NPC's mass is likely to compel him to listen.

Destro_Yersul
2007-01-25, 09:42 PM
Not Destro listens to the probe for barely a second before quadrupling his drink order.

The startled NPC drops the bead, which bounces a couple times before sitting on the floor looking entirely unassuming.

darnin
2007-01-25, 09:43 PM
Darnin shrugs and orders his usual. As always.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 09:43 PM
[Formian] She died, apparently. She got implanted by illithids... Aesa shakes her head.

AmberVael
2007-01-25, 09:44 PM
Earin suddenly looks up.
"What the hell?!"
He teleports away.

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:46 PM
Rell looks surprised again, then says to Sneak, "Sir...you don't have laundry. You always wear the same clothes."

Sneak
2007-01-25, 09:47 PM
"Huh...you're right." He scratches his chin and conjures up a basket fulk of laundry. "Well, clean this. Someone will be joining a nudist colony tomorrow."

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:49 PM
"Very well." The laundry is clean and folded. Rell looks a bit bewildered, and decides to put off his worldly mission to balance the world for a bit so he can have a few drinks.

phoenixineohp
2007-01-25, 09:51 PM
"Ewwwww." Phoenix frowns.

Phoenixineohp takes a look around the tavern before turning to Phoenix.
"I think that we should head out. Atreyu just entered the house and I want to rest up for the weekend."

Phoenix turns to her and smiles. "Rest up. Right." She nudges her with her elbow in the ribs and Phoenixineohp blushes a bit. "Honest."

"Well excuse us ladies and gentleman, but I should take this one home. Have a good night." They stand and disappear.