PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] ranger anthro bat spell help...

animewatcha
2014-01-28, 05:32 PM
At first I wanted I wanted to find how to add Wis to battle stats ( saves, ac, etc.) Found a way to do it 3 times to ac without saint template and to saves. Found a class for wis times class level for temp hitpoints. Would have been able to do 'to hit' and 'to dam', but human requirement and the alertness and combat expertise feat taxes. Intuitive attack is a no due to exalted (which haven't gotten right to take yet from current dm ).

ToB is a no. Dragon mag is a yes. Dragon comp is a yes.Lightly psionic ( due to divine mind ) and lets assume incarnum is a no.

Pretty much divine mind 4 ( for the divine grace + serenity ) / mystic ranger x of linalya ( moon goddess of drag mag ) / dragon warrior 1 from drag 298 for wis to ac as deflection.

Character was replanned to be the guy that sees the heroic battles firsthand and writes the tales for the bards to sing, etc. you get the idea. Pretty much, they battle and I watch and record upside-down. Occasionally, I might throw a ranged spell or two out there to help or wand to help them. Else bow ( split ench + arrowsplit spell + arrows of healing from the 3.0 barb druid ranger book that I can't remember name of ).

What ranger spells and what wands ( eternal or not ) to UMD are good for this?

Group is low to semi-low op. I am the highest op person of the group, but I come up with characters that are weak somewhere so DM still allows it.

Heliomance
2014-01-28, 05:46 PM
If you're not contributing to battle, you're not going to be popular. Just saying.

animewatcha
2014-01-28, 05:51 PM
This is a casual group that is okay with mixture of battle and roleplay. Heck, we had occasional people that came in a couple of times with a character with no sheet for roleplay. We had pure RP nights ( power going out ).