PDA

View Full Version : 406 Speculation thread

Copacetic
2007-01-25, 06:55 PM
Will Miko go crazy and smite shojo alinmant? Will hinjo stop her and ultimatley become a member of the OOTS? What will happen next?

BTW the last sentence is a que for you to post crazy ideas Here

Snake-Aes
2007-01-25, 06:57 PM
there's an identycal thread just above yours, use it

teratorn
2007-01-25, 09:04 PM
there's an identycal thread just above yours, use it

Well, this one can be reused in a few hours. But please don't do this again, I thought there was already a new strip and was very disappointed when I saw it was just someone trying to be proactive.

Jewel Thief
2007-01-25, 10:21 PM
I think someone should put up a "Speculation Thread" which will serve the purpose of speculations & spoilers for the 'next comic' of the day. When Rich finally posts the comic up, a member can put up a post that basically moves the topic to speculation for the next comic.

For example, it'd look like this:

Topic: Speculation Thread (Spoilers)
406, discuss.

<<posts by members on 406, sometimes with useful ideas>>
<<Rich Burlew posts up 406>>

teratorn posts: 407, discuss

<<posts by members on 407>>

Et cetera. What do you guys think?

Don Julio Anejo
2007-01-26, 02:48 AM
Miko will try to detect evil on Mr. Scruffy but Mr. Scruffy will put up a lead sheet.

Demented
2007-01-26, 03:46 AM
No no. Miko will try to detect evil on Shojo, but she'll pick up Mr. Scruffy instead!
...And Mr. Scruffy will turn up evil.

pendell
2007-01-26, 08:34 AM
Here's what *I* think will happen in strip 406 ...

... whatever else happens, it's almost certainly going to be a weekend cliffhanger. :)

DARN IT, Giant! :)

Just kidding. I wouldn't get emotional if I wasn't getting caught up in the story. Well done, sir!

Respectfully,

Brian P,

Setra
2007-01-26, 08:43 AM
I think someone should put up a "Speculation Thread" which will serve the purpose of speculations & spoilers for the 'next comic' of the day. When Rich finally posts the comic up, a member can put up a post that basically moves the topic to speculation for the next comic.

For example, it'd look like this:

Topic: Speculation Thread (Spoilers)
406, discuss.

<<posts by members on 406, sometimes with useful ideas>>
<<Rich Burlew posts up 406>>

teratorn posts: 407, discuss

<<posts by members on 407>>

Et cetera. What do you guys think?

I think it sounds like an incredibly good idea.

fwiffo
2007-01-26, 10:05 AM
I think someone should put up a "Speculation Thread" which will serve the purpose of speculations & spoilers for the 'next comic' of the day.

There isn't usually enough speculation to warrant a thread. Giant tends to close local storylines within a single strip (and couple times I think he did a double strip so as not to interrupt story in the middle). #405 is an exception since it ended in such cliffhanger, that there is little doubt that #406 will be continuation of that. So, #405 calls for speculation thread. Most other don't.

Renegade Paladin
2007-01-26, 12:15 PM
Well damn and blast. I didn't think she'd stoop to that...