PDA

View Full Version : Gods' Meeting Place

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:26 PM
A huge church where the gods can meet peacefully. There is no hostility allowed in here, no matter what.

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:33 PM
[FLASHBACK] *About a month ago*

Blood, the Goddess of Cats, appears in the church. Hundreds of gods appear around her. "You requested a meeting?" One of them asks lazily.

"Yes. I became a goddess to promote the welfare of felines-" One god coughs loudly, and she glares at him. "But I don't think the work is cut out for me. Let me go back to being a normal cat, please."

One goddess says loudly, "You only became a goddess in the first place for personal gain. Do not think we cannot see through your lies." Another says, "If that is true, then you do not deserve to be a goddess anyway."

Blood glares at all of them. The god who originally spoke looks at her and says loudly, "I think it would be funny to have her bow down to one of our priests, if she does not want to respect authority. Where is the nearest temple to where you live?" Blood looks up at him with an angry face. "Inari's," she spits out, and the god smiles. "Then let us do the ritual, and cast the spell to have her do this." Some of the gods chuckle, and raise up their hands as one. Blood is raised off the floor, and power seems to ebb from the cat. Looking dazed, she disappears. The gods all laugh, and then return to their own business, disappearing from the meeting room.

((Fenric may remember, about a month ago, Blood appearing and bowing down to him, seeming confused.))

Blood
2007-01-25, 07:38 PM
[BACK TO PRESENT]

Rell appears in the Meeting Place, where most of the gods have already gathered around. The man called Rell falls over, quite dead, and a Shadow holding a Police Badge appears behind him. "This task is harder than I had thought, Masters." He bows down low. "The people of the Town are not weak, nor are they submissive. You yourselves created me, and I cannot balance the alignments of the Town without drawing attention to myself, which would be fatal."

One of the more brutal gods shouts loudly, "Bah! They cannot be that bad! You have given up too easily. Continue your efforts!" With that, he waves a hand, and the shadow is back into Rell's body, and then gone. All the gods disappear, the meeting over.

Sneak
2007-01-25, 07:39 PM
Sneak appears in a small puff of smoke. "Hey, neat place!" He looks around and sniffs the air. "Needs to be spruced up a little, though." He snaps his fingers and a sofa appears in the room. He lies down on it, conjures up a Thai iced tea (nectar of the gods) and some pasta (food of the gods), and chows down, while surfing the net and trolling various forums on a MacBook Pro, paying no attention to what may or may not be happening around him.

The Great Skenardo
2007-01-25, 07:44 PM
[[One Month ago]]
...Except for Chronus, God of Time, who appears with the roar of a thousand hourglasses in the now deserted temple.
"Hey, guys! Ready to start the meet....ing?" the bearded god turns this way and that, looking around.
"Damn it! Why does this always happen?!"

Drall, God of irony, back in his towering tower of iron, cackles quietly to himself.

And then his tower collapses.

Sneak
2007-01-25, 07:48 PM
Sneak applauds quietly.

Xerillum
2007-01-25, 08:51 PM
Slurred McGee, the god of alcohol, walks in, and vomits. He passes out.

Blood
2007-01-25, 09:29 PM
the god of alcohol
((Hey Sneak, you should see if he'll sell you one of his livers.))

Xerillum
2007-01-26, 03:14 PM
Slurred wakes up with a massive hangover, and gives the gift of malt liquor to a group of fanatical gnomes to stop their incessant racket.

Blood
2007-01-29, 10:09 PM
The entity appears in the Gods' chapel, looking slightly harried as they all appear around him. "You have seen what they can do - some of them are gods themselves, none that would have created me. I managed to kill not a single person, and was almost caught. You see their power now! I cannot do it!"

The gods think for a moment. Then one of them says, "You're right," and rips the shadow-entity into dissipating shreds casually.

"Balancing the alignments is almost hopeless. We must hope that they are as close as possible, for we can obviously do nothing short of destroying the world."

"Fine with me. I never really liked the idea in the first place."

The meeting over, the gods disappear.

Lord Sidereal
2007-01-30, 12:28 PM
Captain Black-Beard One-Eye Peg-Leg, or "Salty Jack", God of Pirates, walks in and commences swashing the buckles of a number of onlookers.