PDA

View Full Version : Good pre-made adventures?

Forks
2007-01-26, 02:30 AM
Im trying to find some good premade adventures. Ive been trying to make my own up, but its hard to fit time for planning it all out because Im a pretty busy person.

I prefer ones with chars starting at about lv5, though any really well written and well executed ones would be nice to hear about. So far poking around on the boards and through word of mouth, Ive heard that Return to Castle Ravenloft and The Red Hand of Doom fit what Im looking for. Any other good ones?

Cheers!

Matthew
2007-01-26, 07:06 AM
Have you tried the Free Downloadable Adventures (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b) on the Wizard's Website?

clericwithnogod
2007-01-26, 07:45 AM
You might want to look at The Assasin's Knot and/or the Slavers combined adevernture. Both have conversion material freely available on the web last I checked...

Ethdred
2007-01-26, 08:56 AM
I'd really reccomend Red Hand of Doom, but that's the only 3rd edition one I've ever bought!

If you can get the Slavers series converted, it's well worth it (except I didn't like the last of the four modules)

NullAshton
2007-01-26, 09:01 AM
The downloadable adventures on the website are pretty good, if your players haven't read them already that is. I've used them once or twice.

ken-do-nim
2007-01-26, 09:27 AM
Speaker In Dreams is a superb 3.0 city adventure for level 5 characters.

clarkvalentine
2007-01-26, 10:43 AM
Check out the Age of Mortals trilogy for the Dragonlance setting, especially the second and third installments: Spectre of Sorrows and Price of Courage. It starts about level 6, but if you have a couple of extra PCs it shouldn't be a problem.

Forks
2007-01-26, 12:36 PM
Hmm yea I hadnt even heard about the free ones =D. I'll check those out and try to find out more about the others mentioned.

EDIT: Oh and the lv5 bit is really not a strong restriction...especially considering the fact that I'll need things for the characters to do as they progress in level.