PDA

View Full Version : any way to reduce person a construct?

Jgosse
2014-01-31, 09:48 AM
I want to reduce the size of a warforged scout. I want a tiny cleric as a cohort that could just chill out on my hip or back but in an emergency could climb into a bag of holding.

OldTrees1
2014-01-31, 09:53 AM
I want to reduce the size of a warforged scout. I want a tiny cleric as a cohort that could just chill out on my hip or back but in an emergency could climb into a bag of holding.

Humanoid Essence, Greater (Artificer 6 / Cleric 7) [Races of Eberron]
The construct loses the construct type and gains the humanoid type for a time.

Lightlawbliss
2014-01-31, 09:54 AM
No clue about shrinking a construct.

Have you thought about an awakened animal?

Jgosse
2014-01-31, 09:57 AM
No clue about shrinking a construct.

Have you thought about an awakened animal?
but it still needs to breath and I am looking for something that does not need to breath.

Humanoid Essence, Greater (Artificer 6 / Cleric 7) [Races of Eberron]
The construct loses the construct type and gains the humanoid type for a time.
so I use this cast permanent reduce person and when the spell wheres off he would stay tiny?

OldTrees1
2014-01-31, 09:58 AM
so I use this cast permanent reduce person and when the spell wheres off he would stay tiny?

Yes. That is the case.

Jgosse
2014-01-31, 10:03 AM
Yes. That is the case.
so then the reverse could be done on a normal warforged to have a large warforge.

I just had a thought of a tiny warforged living inside a large one.

Urpriest
2014-01-31, 10:32 AM
The Psionic Power Compression would also work, though it's tricky to make permanent or put on a non-psionic character.

Bronk
2014-01-31, 10:37 AM
The spell 'polymorph any object' would be permanent if you just used it to make a smaller version of the same thing... It would be neat to have an action figure sized warforged (you could give it a wee parachute and toss him about the battlefield), or even a keychain sized one!

Fax Celestis
2014-01-31, 10:39 AM
The Psionic Power Compression would also work, though it's tricky to make permanent or put on a non-psionic character.

Not really? He could just use a tattoo.