PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sacred Purification feat

Deca4531
2014-02-01, 02:36 AM
so I'm building a character for my upcoming game and I want him to be mostly a buffing character. I'm going with a base of Bard and optimizing inspire courage and dragon fire inspiration and thinking of dipping into ur priest. as a side project I want to give him a little healing ability, and remembered this piticular feat. Now I have two questions about it that will sway my choice of taking it.

A) the ability says that it heals all living creatures with in a 60 foot radius, I assume that means both my allies and my enemies but I would like clarification on that.

B)I only know of a few classes that give turn or rebuke abilities which is why I thought of going with ur priest, as it would be better than a single cleric dip and I can go with lyric theyuge after. But I'm not sure if the rebuke ability that ur priest gets would qualify me for this feat. I know many feats that require you to burn an attempt normally it will apply to any alignment variant of the ability but again I would like clarification on this is possible.

if anyone has any suggestions for a better prestige class or means of gaining turn undead that would be more optimized I would love to hear them.