PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Monk Questions

JohnStone
2014-02-01, 01:29 PM
Stunning Fist:can this be used during a charge... in a 1on1 fight does this cause my enemy to lose a turn?

Elemental Fist: can i apply this to my attack during a charge/Stunning Fist.

Flurry: can i attach stunning fist/Elemental Fist to all my iterative attacks/flurry attacks

grarrrg
2014-02-01, 01:49 PM
Stunning Fist:can this be used during a charge... in a 1on1 fight does this cause my enemy to lose a turn?

Flurry: can i attach stunning fist/Elemental Fist to all my iterative attacks/flurry attacks

Stunning Fist (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/stunning-fist-combat---final)
"You may attempt a stunning attack once per day for every four levels you have attained (but see Special), and no more than once per round."

Elemental Fist (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/elemental-fist-combat)
[basically the same as 'Stunning Fist']

Neither one says anything about special actions or other restrictions.
I'd say
Charge: Yes
Combining: Probably, but likely frowned upon
Flurry: No

in a 1on1 fight does this cause my enemy to lose a turn?

Basically yes.
"A stunned character drops everything held, can’t take actions, loses any Dexterity bonus to AC, and takes a –2 penalty to AC."

Even in a non 1v1 fight, it's basically them losing a turn :smalltongue:

Bigbeefie
2014-02-01, 03:04 PM

You can add either a stunning fist or a elemental fist on a charge. But on a charge you are limited to one or the other. If you stun them basically you make them loose a turn.

Flurry: during a flurry you can choose to use each ability just not the same time. Like lets say you wanted to do elemental, normal attack, then stun...you can. Its just each ability is ment to be used in a flowing way not all in 1. Typically you will flurry...you will throw in your combat manuvers and a stun....then after a flurry you will use a ki point to get a free attack...if they are stunned you will use that attack to medusa wrath.