PDA

View Full Version : Took on a big project

arkangel111
2014-02-01, 06:07 PM
As the title suggests I took on a very big project and my friends are just not giving me feedback fast enough. I am looking for someone with some time on their hands to help me remake the 3.5 warlock and update it for pathfinder. Mostly all I need is some feedback. I am pretty confident I can tell when something is overpowered or not, but at the same time the warlock was so subpar any updates to it can seem overpowered.

I know there are others already done such as the ethermancer, and even some straight conversions, but to me they all seem either to change the class too much and lose the feel, get complicated, or seem too weak to compete with a PF class.

We are starting a new campaign soon in which some of the other players are going to try the new classes (beta). I really want to get this done in time as it fits that while they test their new classes I can test mine.

Don't get me wrong I am not crushed for time but life has a habit of getting in the way so I want to get as much done in a single sitting as I can and its hard to move on when other things still need a stamp of approval. My GM and a fellow player are helping on the side but none of us are very familiar with PF but its our current campaign and our next one as well.

So in summation I need someone:

-With time on their hands to give me constructive feedback in a timely manner
-Familiar with either the 3.5 warlock, PF, or creating balanced usable classes in PF or 3.5

So if anyone is interested please PM me and I'll get back to you.