PDA

View Full Version : Mmorpg

Deaddude
2007-01-26, 06:26 PM
Hey! Does anyone know of any free mmorpgs? Right now I'm playing WoW but my parents are getting rid of it because my sister fights me about it and I have to pay for it monthly. So far I have only found two good ones called Knights Online and Thang global but I'm looking for some more. (not runescape lol) So, Anyone know of any?

Ayla
2007-01-29, 01:19 PM
Isnt Guild Wars free? You have to buy the box, but there is no monthly fee I think.

You can also play Anarchy Online. You dont even have to buy the box, you can download the client. This one is only free for the basic game tho. If you want to play the expansions, you need to sign up monthly. Dont let this deter you from trying it tho, there are many people who play the free accounts only and are having tons of fun!

Oh, I just found a list of Free Games here: http://www.onrpg.com/games_categories/free.html

Ayla

Amotis
2007-01-29, 10:12 PM
Maple Story? ...it's kinda lame though.

Maxymiuk
2007-01-30, 12:11 AM
Yeah, Guild Wars is about your best choice from what's currently available on the market.

Don't see how it'll help with the fights though. You get only one account key, and there's a limited number of character slots (4 base, plus 2 for every add-on you get).

Unless the fights aren't about who gets to play it, in which case I don't know what they're about. :smalltongue: