PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an expansion?

Horou
2007-01-26, 11:36 PM
I can't help but wonder if there will ever be an expansion. There have been several new villains and notable NPCs since the game has been released. My group have played the game extensively and would love to see the game expand with the comic.

Millennium
2007-01-30, 01:16 PM
No expansions have been announced, but I note that there seems to be room in the box for at least one expansion deck, if not more. My guess is that an expansion is probably planned, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to happen.

The Giant
2007-01-31, 10:52 AM
We are working on an expansion right now. The details are not yet for public consumption, unfortunately.

Duraska
2007-01-31, 04:11 PM
*cough* I would love to play as Miko *cough*

:)

David94
2007-01-31, 08:55 PM
I had always wondered what those empty spaces in the box were for...

FujinAkari
2007-02-04, 06:26 PM
We are working on an expansion right now. The details are not yet for public consumption, unfortunately.

Then email us! That way they'll be private!

*halo*

moleytov
2007-02-12, 01:34 PM
I just wonder what would happen to cards such as secret crush (or whatever its called) being as its no longer a secret...

Mathias_Tanavar
2007-02-17, 02:26 PM
My personal guess is that the first expansion will modify the game so that the Linear guild are PC's

moleytov
2007-02-17, 05:57 PM
Surely that would mean the game would never get started! No one would be able to agree on who got to play :thog: thog:thog:

benigndarkness
2007-03-16, 10:30 AM
couldn't they make a smaller expansion with the linear guild, that takes place in the same dungeon as the first game, but the linear guild is trying to break the seals (maybe even have to break a seal to go to next level? and they'd get bragging points for schticks, loot, breaking seals, getting that amulet (and surviving the horde of outdated monsters hehe), maybe points for tricking the OotS somehow or killing them (or even just if they kill their nemesis)...seems like that could be done easier than a bigger expansion that takes place in Azure City (though i'd still like Hinjo, Miko, and others)...

Reptilius
2007-03-22, 01:17 PM
I've always thought that Miko would be the only viable person for the exalted position of...

NEW EXPANSION CHARACTER!!!
Trumpets!
Fireworks!
Slaughter!

onasuma
2007-03-23, 01:09 PM
We need a Thog PC

apegamer
2007-03-23, 02:38 PM
That's it - we're scrapping our current expansion idea of adding Care Bears as playable characters and instead implement some of these ideas.

Too bad, it was almost ready to go to publication!

donkyhotay
2007-03-23, 07:08 PM
Well... *technically* the teletubbies have made an appearence in OOTS. Why not care bears? j/k (c;

benigndarkness
2007-03-26, 09:14 AM
That's it - we're scrapping our current expansion idea of adding Care Bears as playable characters and instead implement some of these ideas.

Too bad, it was almost ready to go to publication!

well if it's ready to go to publication, keep it =P ...maybe some nice people will homebrew some rules for the linear guild...already have earth dungeon, fire dungeon, and air dungeon...can use the pc cards as their LG nemesis, and the LG battle card as their OOTS counterpart...just need schticks and stats for the OOTS battle cards, and some kind of goal in each dungeon? like must defeat an OOTS member here, or roll something? i dunno...but seriously, is it really almost ready for publication? lol, i didn't get it but like 2 weeks ago, but have played it almost everyday since, and couple games on saturdays...(hey, my gaming group hasn't been playing d&d lately, better than sitting and doing nothing, hehe)