PDA

View Full Version : Name of A Manga?

ChaosArchon
2014-02-05, 03:27 PM
Hey so I'm trying to remember the name of a magna where the premise is the protagonist breaks into heaven (to steal treasure from God or something??) and he ends up accidentally kidnapping God's daughter. Also one of God's angels (maybe archangel) who is trying to overthrow God. Ring any bells anyone? Its been awhile since I read it so I may be forgetting something.

GloatingSwine
2014-02-05, 08:58 PM
Doesn't ring any bells, but I bet the plot is that she's then tsundere for him for the next 18-36 volumes and then there's a really inconclusive ending.

There will probably be wacky angel type problems taking over his ordinary high school life from that point on.

Kato
2014-02-06, 05:51 AM
I saw your post in the General Thread but I really can't recall anything like that even though it seems possible a story like it exists. But my google fu isn't helping either. It is possible it's just a really, really poorly known manga but... maybe you are remembering things wrong? Have you any indication how old the story is?

One could argue there are some remote links to Angel Sanctuary but it's really distant... it starts with demon's breaking into heaven to free an Angel who was part of a rebellion against God... but God hardly features in the story and heaven is mostly ruled by angels (who are constantly trying to backstab each other).

ChaosArchon
2014-02-06, 03:17 PM
Yeah I also tried googling it prior to asking and I couldn't find any mention of it anywhere... even on tvtropes. I read it around the time my friend started reading the YuGiOh manga and he got this one as well... but it seems like nobody can remember it... which doesn't bode well for my younger self's taste in reading I suppose. Pity, seemed like it had an interesting storyline, also if it helps I'm pretty sure the main character also stole the blade of heaven or something and inadvertently stole God's daughter or something of the kind.

EDIT: this would have placed the first issue at being at least 10 years old