PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Nimble Striker!

Vanitas
2014-02-05, 04:34 PM
Hey, guys. I quite like the catfolk racial feat Nimble Striker. I was thinking on ways to get the most out of it, but aside from the obvious feats needed (Lunge, Cleave, Claw Pounce) I don't know what I'd take. Catfolk Exemplar is not as good as it could be...
I'm not sure about which class I should use. Ranger sounds like an easy choice, since I could choose the natural weapon fighting style and take Aspect of the Beast as a bonus feat. Psychic Warrior also sounds apropriate, but I really want full bab for this build. Slayer (from the ACG) looks like a good choice, with the skill points and bonus damage to improve upon Claw Pounce.
Is there any way in Pathfinder to get iterative attacks with claws? There is a weapon for catfolk called Claw Blades (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/claw-blades). From what I understand, you get iteratives with it. That looks pretty cool combined with Claw Pounce.
This is initially for an NPC in the game I DM, but if I get a PF game to play in I would play something like this.