PDA

View Full Version : The OmniShop III

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 08:34 AM
Gent thinks about it for a moment. "I don't know. The thought of actually doing something on a universal scale is... daunting."

He waves to the cloaked figures.

Which is exactly why I did it, besides the Primal gods no one did it before and they didn't exactly keep a log about it, I learned a lot from it.

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 03:22 PM
Gent thinks some more. "No offense, Tinderhall, but I don't think that this is something I want to get my hands in. At least not at the moment. Though the potential knowledge to be gained is enormous." He gets an indecisive look, then shakes his head. "My power is without limit, and that's all I'll ever need."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 03:31 PM
Limitless power is nice, but knowledge is even better, because in the end knowledge can limit even limitless power, take this as an example, you do not know the rules of my newly created universe, so you have no power there.

Tinderhall takes a sip from his coffee.

Plus knowledge also allow a person to grow, not with power but also in character.

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 04:03 PM
Gent shrugs. "You underestimate what I'm capable of, but that isn't the point." He sighs. "I Bend rules, Tinderhall. I don't know if I can make them."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 04:04 PM
I can make them, but you have knowledge as how they should be...

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 04:20 PM
Another sigh. "Fine. If I can't make new rules, maybe this experiment will teach me how."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 04:23 PM
Then you agree to help me? Offcourse if you want anything in return I'll be happy to supply.

McBish
2007-01-30, 04:27 PM
((You say to the man whose store sells everything.))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 04:29 PM
((Common courtesy, I'm an honorable guy :P ))

McBish
2007-01-30, 04:31 PM
((I just thought it was sort of amusing.))

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 04:32 PM
Gent nods. "Yes, I suppose that I'll help."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 04:44 PM
Then let's finish our coffee and go to my realm, unless offcourse you can't right now.

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 05:09 PM
Gent drinks his coffee. "You know what? I'll take a barrel of that."

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 05:24 PM
I know something better, I'll enchant a mug to always be filled by it.

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 05:28 PM
"Acceptable. Shall we go?"

Miatog
2007-01-30, 05:31 PM
Miatog enters the shop and looks around. He finds Gent with Tinderhall and lets out a sigh. “He’s with someone. I need to talk to him about what that winch did to me.”

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 05:38 PM
"Hold on; customer." He turns to Miatog. "What can I do for you, sir?"

Miatog
2007-01-30, 05:41 PM
“Ah, glad you have a moment. This is the forth time in your shop and I have yet to introduce myself. I am Miatog.” Miatog gives a small bow in greeting. “I travel around different realms, most around here call them planes. I understand that you can bend rules, this applies to people as well? If you can, I will pay what ever you ask for to fix a little problem I have with my emotions.”

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 05:43 PM
Gent frowns. "What would the problem be, sir?"

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 05:46 PM
Tinderhall stands back a bit and grabs one of the mugs, he quickly enchants it to give an unlimited amount of coffee.

Miatog
2007-01-30, 05:53 PM
“A while back, around 600 years ago, I came across a world full of new and interesting things. The gods there didn’t like what I was doing, but thankfully were the squishy kind. I was able to take care of anything they did to me, but one. The goddess of emotion, sex, and plants saw that I didn’t ignore faith, hope, and love, I didn’t HAVE them.”

“She thought I would be a good boy and want those if I had them for a day. So she forced those three emotions on me for 24 hours then sealed them up, didn’t removed them, just sealed them. I would have killed her if it weren’t for her husband, the god of war.”

“I’ve done everything I ca think of to remove those blasted things, but she did something so that only she can touch those three emotions. I will pay what ever you ask if you would just remove them.”

Suddenly, a flower starts to grow behind Miatog, a rose. It grows until it’s the size of a human. The flower buds up, then opens to show a beautiful woman with red hair and wearing nothing over then three leaves over the proper places. “Gent, don’t do it. I’ve been able to hold some power over him for the last 600 years. You don’t know what he does.”

Miatog sighs. “I would kill her now, but that’s nothing more then a message rose. Another would grow to replace it. These emotions aren’t natural to me, please remove them.”

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 06:00 PM
Gent looks at Miatog, and then at the rose. "What did you do, sir, that caused her to place these emotions on you?"

Miatog
2007-01-30, 06:03 PM
“I just toyed with their toys.”

“He started messing with our gifts to humans. Ours WAS a world of peace thanks to the safety measures we had put in place. He let monsters, demons, and curses on the people that had been held back for hundreds of years.”

“I fixed most of it. Just because a quarter of the world died you give me the worst curse of all.”

“Only you could look at love as a curse. You are worse then any of the monsters or curses that you let free!”

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 06:07 PM
Ekrath walks in and sees the gathering. He blinks, confused, and the woman on the flower.

Saurous
2007-01-30, 06:13 PM
An Ulitharid walks into the Omnishop. He looks around, eyeing the woman and the rose. He walks over to the counter.

Excuse me sir, would you happen to have a Mirror of Mental Prowess and a Chaos Diamond? Also, a Candle of Truth would be nice.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 06:17 PM
Tinderhall walks over tothe Ulithared, Here let me take care of it Gent, while you focus on the other two. Tinderhall shifts a bit and the items the Ulitharid wanted appear in his hand, Would that be all?

Saurous
2007-01-30, 06:19 PM
That'll do.

Money appears on the counter in a small purple bag. Approximately 700 gp rest in the bag. Ctrazt leaves, still looking at the two oddly.

Miatog
2007-01-30, 06:38 PM
[]crap, I gtg. I thought this would go faster. Here’s a suggestion: bend a copy Gent so that this can continue once I can get back.[]

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 06:39 PM
((Sorry about the wait. I'm dealing with some stupid stuff at the moment.))

Gent thinks. "Miatog, you're asking me to remove emotions put inside you against your will. However, you have a history of causing suffering and death on a horrendous scale. The emotions were put on you to prevent this from happening again, correct?"

((I can do that, yeah.))

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:08 PM
Markan awakes to find his companions asleep. Muttering darkly, he climbs from the bed, dresses in his armor, and stalks downstairs, leaving his mask in the room. He looks better, though still worn and aged, but his eyes lack none of their flare. The flare just seems to be powered by anger right now.

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 08:10 PM
Gent hears Markan coming and looks over. "Feeling any better?"

((We're working on non-linear time. Just think of the two conversations occurring in two different time-streams.))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 08:12 PM
Tinderhall looks over to Markan and quickly covers his face a bit when he sees his ring, not sure if the people of his plane have already forgotten about that kill an entire race incident.

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:14 PM
Markan glares around for a moment. "For someone who spent the last weeks watching his entire world collapse around him? Yeah, maybe a little better than expected."

EDIT: [Deus, is there something Markan might recognize here? Cause if he's supposed to, I don't remember.]

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 08:16 PM
((Not neccesarily, Tinderhall traveled around a lot of planes and did some bad things while there, I'm trying to find a person who recognises him from this as a little plot hook, just react as you want to))

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 08:18 PM
Gent blinks. Honestly, what are you supposed to say to that? "Tell me what happened."

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:26 PM
[Hehe. Supposed to be a surprise, was curious what you'd do :P]

Markan waves his hand around as he comes within arm's reach of Gent and conjures a chair of stark gray metal, which he immediately sits down in. "It started a few weeks ago, with these strange meteor showers. I thought they were just falling pieces of the Ring of Siberys...but...I guess I was wrong. The first sightings happened a couple days after. People started talking about these bug-things, made completely of metal, that were being seen on the outskirts of small towns. I went to investigate, and they seemed relatively harmless at first. I watched from a few hundred meters away...they were just mining. Many seemed barely intelligent. I failed to see the truth though.

The first attack happened the next day. We didn't even notice at first - an entire town just disappeared over night. It was out of the way, and relatively untravelled...so no one noticed at first. Then it happened again...and again. By the time I realized the danger, it was too late. The things spread, devoured, and continued to spread, turning our own resources into more of themselves. I was foolish...I sent my warforged up against them.

What do you think happened when an entire race of metal-eating insects went to war with my adamantine construct soldiers? They were destroyed...utterly! Then they were turned into more insects. It only took two weeks, from start to finish. They marched across the continent, despite everything I could do. I went down into the thick of things to try and hold them back, but there were just too many. We barely escaped Kobi's Fist alive - for all I know, there aren't any living creatures on Eberron anymore. I've got one warforged, Shadakai, three leonals, and Valdemar. That and my armor. Everything's just...gone. The only good news is that the armor worked and Shadakai's claws probably would have, had these things not been immune to electricity of any kind."

He kind of slumps back in the chair, without much else to say.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 08:29 PM
Tinderhall notices that he isn't being recognised and relaxes, Metal insects? and I thought I had seen it all!

((Been watching Stargate haven't you? :P))

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 08:31 PM
Gent blinks again. "All of it? An entire planet, wiped out? That's impossible. There would have been divine intervention of some sort."

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:36 PM
((Clockwork horrors, out of MM2, actually. I've never gotten around to seeing Stargate. Also, let it be known that Eberron gods are most notable for their absolute lack of direct intervention upon the planet. And it wasn't the entire plane, it was the planet Eberron that was devoured. These things are spacefaring, according to Dragon!))

"You would think. Some claimed they were divine intervention though. I'm of the opinion that possibly not even a god could stop him."

McBish
2007-01-30, 08:37 PM
((I thought Stargate to. Right away... oh well.))

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 08:38 PM
Gent raises an eyebrow. "Stop him? Who's him?"

Fenric
2007-01-30, 08:40 PM
(( Oops... guess Kerrigan was right. We let Atreyu live, and now Eberron is destroyed. ))

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:40 PM
"The black one. He...it...whatever, was made of adamantine. The thing had magic that could rival my own. I'm pretty sure I know which spell he kept using, too, and I really, really hate it. I should go back in time and kill Mordenkainen before he invents it. Ugh."

EDIT: ((Are you suggesting a llama is responsible for the eating of an entire planet?))

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 08:43 PM
Ekrath dissapears in a light flash.

Fenric
2007-01-30, 08:45 PM
(( No, but that was the stated purpose of her entire existance: kill Atreyu, or Eberron will be destroyed. We saved him from her, and now... *shrug*

At least he doesn't need to worry anymore, her mission is a moot issue. ))

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 08:45 PM
Gent thinks. "Well, the first thing that needs to be done is scouring those insects from your planet. Then we can go after this metal man."

A thought occurs.

"Did you use the Army in the Bottle?"

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:48 PM
"Bug. Metal bug. Adamantine bug. And honestly...there's not much worth saving. It's all one big Mournland now, for all anyone cares. Not like anyone's alive to experience it. And no. You can have it back, if you want."

((Ah. So I inadvertently proved true a prediction I had no idea existed? Creepy.))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 08:51 PM
Well we could go back their, kick some metal bug butt, kill the metal dude and then mass ressurect the entire planet, I would need some focusses and a few days for the last part, but I can do it...

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 08:52 PM
Gent wags a finger. "There are enough clerics and druids in this Town to heal your world back to normalcy lickity-split, were it not overrun by mechanical beasties. Now, let me think. We'll need an army and my OmniGuards won't do, as they'd be eaten. Stone golems, maybe? I have a few more Army Bottles we could use."

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 08:55 PM
"You don't seem to understand. Most of the planet is gone. Gone gone. As in eaten. There are holes riddling the surface like a giant honeycomb all the way through the crust to the planet's core, which, for all I know, they may be eating. And even if we did save the planet, everyone is dead. There are no bodies...oh no, that would be too easy. They hacked them, burned them, and ultimately incinerated every body they couldn't convert into more of themselves. When we left, they were already mostly abandoning the planet, most likely to go find another. There's nothing left we can do. And even if we could...I'm not sure I can face that adamantine horror again."

EDIT: ((Make a note here, Markan may be hopeless, but the world is, in fact, not. The core they can't eat since they have nothing that can withstand it's heat, and all but a few have, in fact, abandoned it. The main point now would be to end them before they eat the galaxy.))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 08:57 PM
Well in that case I guess I could reverse the flow of time and redo everything from there, but I have only used that spell once and I do not know what will happen if past you and present you exist at the same time....

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 09:01 PM
Gent jerks, surprised. Truth be told, he hadn't imagined that the damage could have been that... irreversible. Then he has an idea.

"Time, then. We could go back to before they first arrived, prepare for war, and drive them back to whatever void they came from."

((Dammit Deus, stop thinking of my ideas before I do!))

"Failing that, we have a responsibility to stop them from eating the rest of your galaxy."

((Justice League, assemble!))

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 09:04 PM
"Too bad...I...can't.......hmm. How do I keep forgetting about what people in this Town can do? Well...if we're time travelling, it can wait then. I have some things I need to take care of personally. I'll see you all later, unless you have something you need of me?"

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 09:05 PM
((Suddenly Ekrath appears in shining armor "Did Somebody say Justice!?" JK))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 09:05 PM
Erm yeah, do you know something about the genocide of the bulver people on Eberron?

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 09:06 PM
Gent shrugs. "I really don't. You should probably tell your friends where you're going before the try to beat the information out of me when they discover that you're gone, though. I, too, should prepare for this. Do you agree with stone golems and Bottled Armies?"

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 09:10 PM
"They eat stone, too, but the Reth Dakala might be able to put up a fight, at least. I think our best course of action is to head back to the night of the meteor shower and destroy the black one before he gets a chance to build his army. There will be a considerable force, but nothing like the swarms of billions that overran my homeland. I'll see you tomorrow, most likely, and we can go from there."

Markan grins, his face showing an unexpected hope that was lacking.

((Dangit, why can't I find a picture of these things? The Reth Dekala are too awesome not to be able to google!))

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 09:12 PM
So no on the genocide? If you need my help, just tell me.

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 09:13 PM
Gent pauses. "Come here." He motions to Markan.

Kalbereth
2007-01-30, 09:18 PM
Markan follows, one eyebrow raised.

EDIT: ((Crap. I have to go. Please, do whatever you were going to do, I'll check in the morning. I trust you to have Markan respond appropriately, and if something isn't quite right...that's what the edit button is for!))

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 09:28 PM
Estone walks in
Gotta love a town with hookers. Can you restring my guitar?

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 09:29 PM
Gent places and open palm on the chest of Markan's armor. There is a slight, imperceptible impact in the air, like faraway thunder, and Gent withdraws his hand. "Feel better?"

Markan looks as though the last few weeks (the terrifying war, the loss of his homeland, and the death of billions) had not occurred. Any damage sustained by his armor is repaired, and he looks a good five years younger. Gent smiles. "Now, go do what you need to do. I'll just tell your friends that you're working on something very important."

Gent looks over at Estone. "Of course, sir. What type of string?"

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 09:33 PM
Nylon will be fine

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 09:36 PM
Gent gathers the requested thread and, with brilliant quickness, re-strings the guitar.

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 09:37 PM
Nice. But can you play it?
Estone laughs before taking it

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 09:52 PM
Gent shrugs. "I don't know, to tell the truth."

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 09:59 PM
Alright. Do you accept diamonds?

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 10:04 PM
Gent nods.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 10:05 PM
Tinderhall yawns, I need to go Gent, but I'll be back tomorrow or when it's good time for you...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 10:06 PM
*Atreyu pushes open the door and peeks in to see who is inside. Not seeing many people, he trots in and greets the Gentleman with a happy bleat.*

Raistlin1040
2007-01-30, 10:07 PM
Estone tosses a diamond on the counter
Are there acually any cool people here? People that acually know what fun is? All I've seen are wizards and dead guys.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 10:07 PM
What the - A llama?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 10:10 PM
*The llama looks at (I don't know what he looks like) and bleats. He's got a chesire style grin on his face*

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 10:15 PM
Gent nods hello.

((I gotta go soon. Sorry.))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 10:18 PM
(no worries. I just need some teleportation spells in a bottle. I can have the warforged give them to him if need be.)

Sophistemon
2007-01-30, 10:19 PM
((Sure. See you all later.))

Gent lapses into a trance as his player logs off for sleep.

Deus Mortus
2007-01-30, 10:19 PM
Tinderhall dissapears.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-01-30, 10:25 PM
*The llama jumps back startled as the man vanishes. Then the warforged comes out and he and the llama talk back and forth before the warforged goes off and returns with 4 potion bottles. Atreyu hands over some gold and a promise to return with some souveniors and a good story or two, assuming that Gent would like to hear a good story as he seems to have enough gold. Atreyu trots happily out of the store, waving goodbye as he goes.*

(my apologies if that was out of character for the warforged or the shop in general. It is simply a lack of knowledge on my part.)

Miatog
2007-01-31, 01:27 AM
((Sorry about the wait. I'm dealing with some stupid stuff at the moment.))

Gent thinks. "Miatog, you're asking me to remove emotions put inside you against your will. However, you have a history of causing suffering and death on a horrendous scale. The emotions were put on you to prevent this from happening again, correct?"

((I can do that, yeah.))

[]This is how I'm used to doing message board RPing, with time between posts.[]

“It’s not like I try to cause pain and suffering…normally.” Miatog lets out a sigh. “Be that as it may, they greatly hinder my work. I’m not even asking you to remove them, the way she has them in here I’m not sure even you could do it safely. All I want is to change the seal so that even she can’t do anything about them.” Miatog points over his shoulder with his thumb at the message rose.

“That would be just as good as removing them! At least this way I’ve stopped some of your ‘experiments.’”

“Don’t remind me. My Realm Reset is one of the most annoying ones. That one, if it worked, wouldn’t have even changed anything.”

Sophistemon
2007-01-31, 04:34 PM
Gent reenters the time-stream, his rapidly moving molecules whipping through the air fast enough to cause it to hum like a lightly-plucked harp. He has a pensive look on his face.

"I'll repeat that I don't like the idea of Bending people. However, these emotions were thrust on you against your will. On the other hand, the only reason that you were burdened with them is because you were monstrous when without. So you see how I am conflicted."

Miatog
2007-01-31, 04:58 PM
“She doesn’t unleash them full blown, she knows that I could adapt to them. Look at all the evil men out there that have all of their emotions. All she does is threaten to unleash them every now and then.”

“And how many worlds have I saved? How many lives?”

“You’ve stop 7 realm scale experiments and 42 planet size. Of those realm ones, only 2 of them would have hurt people if successful, and only 23 of the planet ones. Need I remind you of that one planet though? The one where I was about to save it?”

“You were going to make them all mindless slaves!”

“Slaves yes, but they wouldn’t have all died from all of those nuclear bombs now would they? And those that survived wouldn’t be fending off mutants and living in what the best could be called a slum.”

The message rose doesn’t respond, just glares at Miatog.

Sophistemon
2007-01-31, 05:01 PM
Gent continues to think. "I really, really hate Bending people," he offers.

Miatog
2007-01-31, 05:17 PM
The message rose laughs. “I don’t think our argument is making any difference Miatog. He won’t do it, he won’t bend you. He’s said it several times now, he doesn’t like bending people.” She starts to look brown and withers up. Surprisingly, the leaves that was covering her don’t wither up, and so little is left of her body that people who want to take a look at a naked woman won’t.

Miatog growls at the rose. “That wench wouldn’t be a problem if I could track her down. She knows my methods too well. Her constant realm jumping makes it all the more difficult. She has no pattern, she just moves in a direction.”

Sophistemon
2007-01-31, 05:19 PM
"Talk like that does not make me want to help, sir. Deicide is not something that I take lightly."

Miatog
2007-01-31, 05:41 PM
“She’s a god that’s lost her followers. I went back to her home just last week, to see if she’s been checking in or not. She hasn’t been there in over 400 years. Those that give her praise or ask something from her are desperate farmers or a man that just had a great night. She can hardly count as a god. All I need is her current location, with my luck she’ll get away before I can get to her anyways.”

Sophistemon
2007-01-31, 07:15 PM
Gent ponders. "What would you do if you knew where to find her?"

Miatog
2007-02-01, 01:02 AM
“I would force her to sit down and talk about what good and harm these emotions are doing.”

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 03:19 PM
Gent frowns. He seems to frown a lot, lately. "I would not disapprove of a discussion, were I properly assured that no bloodshed would result from it."

Miatog
2007-02-01, 04:20 PM
“I give you my word that I will not attempt to lay a deadly blow to her.”

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 04:33 PM
"How about not laying any blow to her whatsoever?"

Miatog
2007-02-01, 04:53 PM
“Then how am I supposed to make sure that she’ll talk? She’ll run at the first sight of me and not give me a chance to talk. I will however promise to subdue her as quickly as possible.”

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:02 PM
Tinderhall shifts in again.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:04 PM
Catherine shifts in as well, looking well rested.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:05 PM
Ah well timed Catherine, I have a proposal for you, you have been very busy with your studies lately and I believe it's time for some fun, how about we buy you some new clothes, perhaps a nice robe or armor? It's on me offcourse.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:07 PM
Catherine thinks about it. I really don't like wearing armor. But robes? Maybe... depends on what we can find. She winks at the Gent.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:09 PM
Tinderhall laughs, Once in another realm they had huge shops, they called them halls or something, anyway, they had a saying over there, "A woman's happiness is directly relative to size of the nearest hall" and I do believe that would make you the most happy person in all the realms!

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:10 PM
Really? I don't know, we might have to test that theory out... extensively... lots of research, you know. Catherine smiles and looks through some of the items nearby.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:13 PM
Hmmm, you are right, but we need to do that a lot more efficiently! Tinderhall shakes a bit and from no where pop out 9 clones of him, you want some clones as well?

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:14 PM
No, that would just get confusing, I think.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 05:15 PM
Gent looks over at the two new arrivals. He winks back, then turns to Miatog.

"I shall invite her back here for the discussion."

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:18 PM
Each of the Tinderhall's start talking,

Why?
Nah it's ok.
Maybe, but it is a lot of fun.
Depends on brainpower.
But think of the shopping you'll get done!
You really should try it...
It's not as bad as it looks.
Perhaps, but there is only one way to find out.
Oh come on, clones are fun!
Really, why would it be confusing?

All the Tinderhall's grow silent for a moment and then say in perfect unison, OK, I get your point and shift back to one.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:19 PM
Catherine blinks and Tinderhall, then goes off to the find the robes.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:22 PM
Tinderhall joins in and after a short while he find deep dark red robes with black chains hanging around them, I like it!

Miatog
2007-02-01, 05:28 PM
Miatog ponders for a moment. “Alright, invite her back in just a moment.” He rushes off to the shelves and stats looking through them. Can’t be like anything I’ve used before, something completely different. Perhaps if it was obvious even she’d over look it, trying to find me at some subtlety...

After a little bit he comes back to Gent with nothing new on him. “Go ahead, I’m ready.”

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:29 PM
Catherine raises an eyebrow at the robes.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:36 PM
Not your style?

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 05:38 PM
Not quite. Catherine looks very amused.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 05:48 PM
Gent sends out a mental request for the goddess to take part in a discussion.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 05:54 PM
Tinderhall shrugs and puts it back and mumbles, I still think it looks awesome..

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:01 PM
Well... if you really want to buy it I might wear it sometime. Catherine smiles and looks over some other robes.

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:04 PM
The Pigeon hops through the doorway, and looks around with a mixture of confusion and curiosity.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:06 PM
A green, ectoplasmic robin flutters over to Catherine and attempts to land on her shoulder. Should she not want it to, it will content itself by flying beside her. It makes a low, twittering whistle.

<See anything you like?>

Miatog
2007-02-01, 06:07 PM
From the dead rose bud comes a fresh rose and from it a fresh message rose, looking exactly like the one before. “Hello Gent, person that deserves full attention of over a million hells.” That last part was aimed for Miatog.

“I was hoping that you would talk about what good these emotions are doing. Really, what have you done in the long run? Run away from your home, lost all your followers, moving every couple months to avoid detection. Why don’t you just take them away…”

Miatog didn’t have a chance to finish that as a whip of thorns went flying from the hand of the rose. It didn’t aim for Miatog, but for a small bug on the ground. “Really? You didn’t think I’d fall that again did you? You’re slipping Miatog, you’re starting to fully grasp what I can do to you and you’re getting desperate. I think a little bit of hope is what you need.”

Miatog’s face twitched and he glared at her. “Go ahead, I’ll get you some day and be free of this curse.”

The rose smiles as she starts to wither. “That’s the hope talking.”

Just then, a ladybug the size of a dog went flying for the rose and latched on. The rose stopped withering and just stood there, almost like a real rose. A faint red glow seemed to come out of the bug’s mouth, except the bug was eating it.

Suddenly there was a burst through the invisible cable and the bug exploded. The withering rose came back to full strength. “What was that? Some poor attempt to keep me here while you track me down? You’ve tried this before, only better. You truly are slipping.”

The rose instantly crumbles into a pile of dust. Miatog smiles. “You’re mine now. A feint, within a feint, within a feint.”

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:10 PM
Catherine shrugs her head. Any suggestions?

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:10 PM
Tinderhall smiles and throws the robe in a flying basket, So have you seen anything nice yet?

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:11 PM
Gent's eyes widen. "What just happened, Miatog? What did you do?"

The bird fluffs its wings.

<I have in stock a very nice emerald-green robe of Eastern silk, threaded with gold fibers. There are many pockets sown into the interior, perfect for a wizard and her spell components.>

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:12 PM
The Pigeon hops over towards the counters, not really noticing what's going on.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:17 PM
Catherine brightens. Lead the way.

Miatog
2007-02-01, 06:18 PM
“As I’m sure you guessed, that rose is connected to the goddess somewhere in all of reality. The minor bug was a ploy, one I’ve tried before. Then, with her distracted I sent the ladybug to start eating the connection. What she didn’t notice, was that the surge of power she sent to destroy the bug was what I was really at it. I picked up a small energy tracker off your shelves, completely technology based. I had fed it to the ladybug before hand and it latched onto the energy surge.”

Miatog pulled out what looks like a cross between the ghost detector from Ghostbusters and a normal GPS. “Now I know where she is and it doesn’t use of my normal methods so she won’t look for it. Before you say anything about being tricked, I want to point out I tried talking and have not harmed her.”

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:19 PM
Tinderhall pulls out a practical looking leather armor with a scalemail skirt around it, Practical, but not really stylish. He continues browsing through it.

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:21 PM
The Pigeon hops up onto one of the counters. It Coos. It looks like it is asking a question.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:23 PM
Tinderhall hails the pigeon and connects to it's mind, What do you want little fellow?

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:25 PM
Gent glowers. "I was tricked. I wanted to settle all of this without a fight. However, it's now out of my hands. Do as you will, Miatog. But every action has a consequence."

He looks at the Pigeon. "What is it I can help you with, good fellow?"

The bird flies off, leading Catherine to the robe. He wasn't lying, either. It is more than beautiful.

((Damn it, Tinderhall!))

Kalbereth
2007-02-01, 06:27 PM
Gent glowers. "I was tricked. I wanted to settle all of this without a fight. However, it's now out of my hands. Do as you will, Miatog. But every action has a consequence."

((Ooh! Ooh! Can I be the consequence? Pretty pretty please?

Hehe...can you imagine Markan playing thug for Gent?))

Miatog
2007-02-01, 06:27 PM
“View it as you will, I did not lie and merely had a back up plan. I bid you farewell.” Miatog bows. He sets a bag of gold on the counter and leaves the shop.

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:28 PM
You... Can understand? I need to help others understand...

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:29 PM
Gent grins at the Pigeon.

"Yes, I understand. Who do you need to make understand, and what is it that they need to know?"

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:32 PM
Tinderhall notices the birds shifting attention and returns to browsing the light armor, looking at a beautifull crystal armor, not to flashy, but perfect for magic use, he walks to Catherine holding the armor.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:34 PM
Catherine smiles at the robe and gently takes it off the shelf.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:34 PM
The bird whistles.

<You like it?>

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:35 PM
I speak, but no-one understands. Is there no way they can understand?

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:39 PM
Tinderhall walks up to Catherine and shows her the crystal armor, It isn't as good looking as a nice robe, but it is a tad more practical when practicing.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:40 PM
Gent nods. "Of course. Wait here one moment." He stands up, walks to a certain shelve, and removes a bracelet, which he takes back to the Pigeon. The bracelet is the perfect size (to the Pigeon) to be used as a necklace. "This is a translator. It will allow you to speak in languages people can understand."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:42 PM
Catherine looks over the armor and nods. Hopefully I won't have to use it, but it would be handy to have. She looks back at the green robe with a smile, then turns to the bird. Yes, its quite beautiful.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:47 PM
Good I'll throw in a couple enchants for you and it will be good practice gear, he throws it in his basket and looks at the bird, Gent where do you have a Sublime Silken Half-robe of Commanding Wizardry?

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 06:48 PM
The bird flies to another clothing aisle and lands on the rack.

<Over here.>

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:49 PM
The Pigeon tries on the necklace

Thank you. I... I have nothing in return, except my thanks.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:51 PM
Catherine follows the ectoplasm bird, looking at a few more robes on the way.

Deus Mortus
Tinderhall pulls out a bright red robe with beautiful golden details, it is by the belt line so it only covers one leg, leaving the other open for moving and seducing if one decided not to wear a pants under it. If you look closely it looks like the golden details glow and you see a faint shimmer of flames in the red fabric, Now that is classy!

Sophistemon
Gent nods. "Don't worry about it. I'm happy to help."

Xaspian
2007-02-01, 06:52 PM
Thank you.

The Pigeon bobs his head. As he flaps off, he relieves himself on the counter.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 06:54 PM
Catherine looks at the robe somewhat hesitantly. Its obvious that she likes how it looks, but something is making her hold back. Do you think it would look good on me?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 06:57 PM
Rizzen strides in looking quite pleased with himself. He heads for the aisle with all the amulets.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 06:58 PM
Tinderhall laughs, I could buy a burlap sack and it would look good on you, so yes a robe like this would make many jaws drop and even more women jealous.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:00 PM
Catherine gives a small smile and takes the robe, then looks around for anything else she might want.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 07:05 PM
(Which robe? The green one or the red one?)

Gent Bends the counter clean and waves goodbye to the Pigeon.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:06 PM
((Both. :smallbiggrin:))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:07 PM
((Both, she's a woman and I offered to buy, so both :P ))

Good to know you like it, now I was thinking of also getting you some metamagic rods and a nice katana, sounds good?

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:08 PM
A katana? I don't know how to use swords. I can use a dagger, but not much else.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:10 PM
Well I can always teach you, if you want, I always find them rather pleasant and elegant weapons.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:12 PM
Catherine nods slowly, deciding to go along with it for now.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:14 PM
Tinderhall grabs a katana, it's in a wooden scabbard with beautifull engraving, when he takes it out, the katana shines in all colours.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:15 PM
Catherine smiles slightly at it, but keeps her hands on the robes.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:18 PM
Tinderhall steps into a stance and raises the katana, he then makes a few slices and dices in steps that seems like dance, a prismatic sweep seems to follow behind the blade.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 07:21 PM
He selects an amulet of Proof against Detection and Location. He puts it on and tosses a few gems on the counter from his pouch. He walks through the aisles, checking to see if anything will catch his eye.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:22 PM
Catherine backs up slightly.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:25 PM
Tinderhall throws the blade up and catches it in the scabbard and hands it to Catherine.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:26 PM
Catherine takes it and looks down at what she has in her arms.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:27 PM
Draw it. Tinderhall motions her to draw it.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:28 PM
Um, okay. Catherine shifts the robes to one arm, holds the sheath awkwardly with the same arm and slowly and carefully pulls it out.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 07:29 PM
Tinderhall takes a simple stance, Stand like this.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:31 PM
Catherine rolls her eyes and uses her MAGE glove to lift up the robes out of her arm so she can do things without having to compensate for their presence. She takes the stance he demonstrates, turning her MAGE glove onto its locked setting so she doesn't have to concentrate.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 07:37 PM
A small explosion of blue tulips appears in Rizzen's aisle.
Holy crap! What the he-
He stares as a small flier floats from the explosion towards him.
Someone has a really weird sense of humor to send fliers with flowery explosions....
He grabs the flier and looks at it. He raises an eyebrow and walks into the shadows near one of the shelves. He reappears next to the door and walks out.
Thanks for the amulet Gent! he yells as he walks out.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 07:42 PM
Gent waves goodbye.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 07:51 PM
Catherine sighs as she sees that Tinderhall has gone offline.

McBish
2007-02-01, 07:51 PM
((Seeing as I'm guessing this amulet Rizzen got blocks scrying, I was wondering if I could get a description?))

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 07:52 PM
Regiji suddenly begins to be in the OmniShop. For one reason or another he's currently wielding a pump-action squid launcher.

"Good whatever time zone you're in, Gent!" he says brightly. "I've had plenty of fun with this thing," he indicates the launcher. "But three squid before I have to visit the local fish monger just isn't practical. Would you be able to alleviate that? Preferably in a fashion my aura won't disjoin?"

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 08:00 PM
Gent thinks. "How would you like it done?"

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:06 PM
((Sorry had a small emergency involving my dog, my carpet and his last meal))

Tinderhall slowly motions his hands downwards, like swinging a sword, Make a straight swing down and do it slowly.

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 08:07 PM
Regiji looks puzzled in the device's general direction.

"Well... I really have no idea," he admits. "Something not supernatural?"

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:08 PM
Catherine follows his instructions, and she does not appear to be skilled with the sword at all.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:09 PM
Now did you find the sword heavy, light or in between?

Chaotic Bob
((Seeing as I'm guessing this amulet Rizzen got blocks scrying, I was wondering if I could get a description?))
((assuming you're talking to me, could you be more specific with what you mean by "description". Description of what? And yes, the amulet block all divination aimed at Rizzen.))

AmberVael
Umm... heavy, I guess.

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:13 PM
((Right just wondering if it blocked scrying really, or if any spells could get around it.))

ged424
2007-02-01, 08:15 PM
Rizzen, he will rise again.... for i am his minion....And i will always be his.....
I SHALL ALWAYS BE HIS!

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 08:16 PM
The Probe joyously bobs over to the pair of swordsmanship practicees.

"Hi Beckett!" the probe burbles. "Hi person with talking shoulders!" it happily continues, addressing Tinderhall. "I found all sorts of neat stuff! Want to hear about it?"

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:17 PM
Good, normally a blade needs to feel light or perhaps a little weighty, but we wizards can enhance our strength greatly, so we can simply choose the heavier ones seeing how they strike harder. Tinderhall turns to the and asks, Gent could you also bring me a bag with all the greater metamagic rods variants you have?

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:18 PM
Catherine nods to Tinderhall and looks at the probe, then gets an idea. Actually, could you do me a favor?

ged424
2007-02-01, 08:19 PM
Ged jumps over the crowd, and grabs Rizzen, Runs clear through the crowd, and leaves with Rizzen over his shoulder

in the distance, you hear

I HAVE DONE MY DUTY!

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 08:19 PM
((more creepy disembodied voices.... but all you have to do to get around the amulet is (in D&D terms) beat a spell check against Rizzen (he fiddled with its magical enchantments a bit)))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:21 PM
((Look, make a plot thread for it will you? You post in places where the shadow plane doesn't reach (like my realm) and annoy other people, so please stop it.))

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 08:22 PM
"Oh! Do I get to find something?" the probe squeals with delight as it bounces through the air. "I love finding things!"

ged424
2007-02-01, 08:22 PM
i have done my job!!!!

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:24 PM
Catherine nods. Thats exactly what I was thinking. Go look through every dress in the store until you find the ten that would fit me the best.

McBish
2007-02-01, 08:25 PM
((ged424 Rizzen isn't here. Please read the welcome to the Town thread. If you follow the helpful hints there you will have a better time and people will ignore you less.

Ok then... just to let you know the faires have sent to get an expert scryer and he will be around soon. You have sometime before they can pick you up again I guess. Unless Vera steps in.))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:26 PM
Tinderhall covers his grin by faking a cough.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 08:27 PM
((Look, make a plot thread for it will you? You post in places where the shadow plane doesn't reach (like my realm) and annoy other people, so please stop it.))

((Erm, I'm not in the shadow plane.))
((@McBish: Oh boy, expert scryers....they better be pretty advanced magic users....Vera on the other hand could probably do it with ease))

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 08:28 PM
"Yay! Finding things!" the probe zips off down the isles searching for the ten perfect dresses.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:29 PM
((Either way, my realm is a completely separate multiverse and there is no way the spell could reach there, next time just start a plot thread stating that there are voices everywhere and people who are curious can respond. Also you might want to try to learn the town a bit better like reading the sticky's and just walking around a bit.))

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:33 PM
Estone enters the Omnishop and proceeds to play some great Anime music
Wow this works even better then when it was new.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:33 PM
Catherine grins. That was the best idea I have had yet. Now, where were we, Tinderhall?

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 08:37 PM
((Either way, my realm is a completely separate multiverse and there is no way the spell could reach there, next time just start a plot thread stating that there are voices everywhere and people who are curious can respond. Also you might want to try to learn the town a bit better like reading the sticky's and just walking around a bit.))

((I didn't make the the voices. I was just commenting on them. I call it sarcasm. perhaps i should start to use the thingies... and which realm is this thats yuors? the shop? or what?))

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:37 PM
Estone sees Catherine and lights up
Well apperantly there are some hotties in this town. Normaly I'd try to win you over with pick-up lines but I can see you're classier then that. So how about you, me, and a nice inn room?

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:38 PM
((I didn't make the the voices. I was just commenting on them. I call it sarcasm. perhaps i should start to use the thingies... and which realm is this thats yuors? the shop? or what?))

((The one that's called Tinderhall's Realm, I already found it odd, since you rp your chars a lot better then that xD ))

Tinderhall turns around, Gent I know the no violence policy, but atleast let me do something about this fool...

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:40 PM
Catherine looks over at Estone, her katana still in her hand. She comments to the Gent.. Gent, despite the fact you have a class establishment, you seem to attract alot of unsavory people.

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:40 PM
Hold off gramps. I'm just a bard, passing through. Unsavory huh? I'll tell you what's unsavory. Paladins. Now there's a topic I could talk about for hours.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:41 PM
Gramps?

((he's a perfectly preserved elf zombie, he looks like in his mid-twenties))

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 08:42 PM
((The one that's called Tinderhall's Realm, I already found it odd, since you rp your chars a lot better then that xD ))

((I'm not sure whether thats a compliment or not...))
A shadow elemental floats in and hovers near the ceiling. It just observes and doesn't seem hostile in any way.

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:43 PM
((Yeah. Estone is 18. Plus he's inclined to boast about his power at only 18 years))

Yeah. What are you, like 30?

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:43 PM
((It is, well kinda, I haven't really seen you rp much, but what I saw, I liked))

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:44 PM
Catherine glares at Estone and decides to ignore him. She turns back to balancing her katana and perfecting her grip.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:45 PM
I am just over a thousand years old and I suggest you leave my apprentice alone mortal...

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:46 PM
Estone smirks
Hey! Ahh screw it. You're as stiff as a paladin. Fan-freakin-tastic gramps. I know a super powerful guy who lives here by the name of Ekrath. You don't want to tangle with that guy. Uptight, boring, but one heckuva fighter.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:48 PM
I know quite well who you are talking about and trust me when I say that if needed I can crush him without a thought, now leave us alone.

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:48 PM
((Psst! Read the edit))

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 08:49 PM
Regiji turns toward the small crowd gathering behind him, apparently vying for Gent's attention, quirking an eyebrow at the bard who has trouble with people who do their duty and practice self control.

He gives an apologetic wave to Catherine.

"Swords, huh? You don't really seem like the type."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:49 PM
There is nothing wrong with Ekrath. Catherine interjects from her study of the sword. He may have been slightly more foward than I liked, but at least I wasn't tempted to castrate him. She looks over at Regiji. I'm not.

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:51 PM
You know my big bro? Wierd. Well maybe he's a bit less boring then I thought if he could land a hottie like you.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:54 PM
Gent, if you aren't going to forbid me in 15 seconds from now, I'm going to introduce our young friend over here to a new world of pain, offcourse you could always just bend time to prevent it, so I might as well do it now...

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 08:55 PM
Regiji whistles.

"Wow... I would say that I've met people more tactless before, but I'm not sure if that would be true," he coughs slightly. "So... planning to learn to use the giant saber regardless of your non-sword person status?"

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 08:56 PM
Gent looks up. "No fighting."

((Sorry. What did I miss?))

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:57 PM
Ouch. Well I'll just call my bro
Using his armband he calls Ekrath who appears in a teleport
Estone! I didn't know you were back. You should've told me
He looks over and sees Catherine and instantly puts on his ring of invisibility but a light shade of a blush still hovers by where his face would be.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 08:57 PM
Ah damn it, then will you atleast escort this one out, I promise I won't kill him if he leaves the shop...

((Raistlin's is a rather rude bar who was hitting on Catherine in a rather tactless way and I kindly asked him to leave us alone or die a slow death

Raistlin, that was brilliant))

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 08:59 PM
((I know. Refresh my memory, how am I brilliant exactly?))

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 08:59 PM
Catherine smiles a little but keeps practicing with her sword. Sorry Ekrath, but that doesn't work to hide you from me.

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 09:00 PM
He sighs and pulls off the ring. His face is still red hot from blushing
Umm...hi Catherine.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:00 PM
((that little lingering blush comment, made me soray the drink out of my nose :P))

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 09:01 PM
Gent snaps his fingers and the items Tinderhall requested appear on the counter. He then turns to Estone.

"Sir? If you can't be civil I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

((Did anyone else need anything?))

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:02 PM
((Regiji still needs the squid thingy)

Thanks Gent.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 09:02 PM
((It is, well kinda, I haven't really seen you rp much, but what I saw, I liked))
((well, thanks...I guess))
The elemental seems interested in how Gent is handling the situation.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 09:03 PM
So how have you been, Ekrath?

Raistlin1040
2007-02-01, 09:04 PM
((Yeah I know. I gotta go though))
Ekrath looks at the company and says
Bye guys. I'll handle my brother Gent
in a fairly loud voice Estone says
You like her
Ekrath blushes a deep crimson and in a low whisper says
No I don't
You like her
No I don't
You like her
No I don't
You like her
Well so do you! Umm bye everyone
Ekrath and Estone teleport out.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:07 PM
Tinderhall chuckles a bit, If you start wearing those robes, you run the risk every men around will act like that, but how did you like my little "fear me puny mortal!" speech?

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 09:08 PM
Gent thinks. "You want it to hold more ammunition without resorting to magic, right, Regiji?"

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 09:08 PM
Catherine shakes her head. Maybe I should go put them back then. I don't want to deal with that. She seems half-serious.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:09 PM
Ah, but then I would have no chance to save you like your own personal knight in shiny black armor!

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 09:10 PM
Regiji shrugs at the antics.

"So about the launche-"

At this moment the probe returns.

"I found them!" it gurgles with delight. Images of the dresses suddenly shimmer into view, all of which look rather stunning. "Did I find the right ones?"

Regiji blinks at this new development.

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 09:11 PM
Thats it. If I wear the robes, you have to wear black armor. She looks at the probe and blinks. Uh... its looks like it...

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:12 PM
Tinderhall blinks in confusement, Did you check all the robes? Oh Gent, one black armor please, make it nice and obviously evil and I think shiny was a requirement as well.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 09:14 PM
Gent waves at Regiji, and the little green bird vanishes. "You wanted the launcher to hold more ammunition, without resorting to magic, right?"

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 09:24 PM
Regiji glances back at Gent.

"Eerr... yes. That is the reason I came here today. Not that I don't enjoy your company as well."

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 09:27 PM
"Right, sorry about the wait."

((I really am. Something came up that required my attention.))

"Could I see the launcher for a moment?"

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 09:28 PM
Catherine looks over the dresses the probe chose. So where are they?

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 09:32 PM
Sure," Regiji sets the device on the counter.

"Several places!" the probe bubbles. "Which one do you want to go see?"

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 09:33 PM
Gent inspects the weapon. "Would a larger clip be acceptable?"

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 09:33 PM
Mm... whichever is closest.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 09:36 PM
You go look at those robes, I'll be looking at the black armors, he has one of the NPC's point him the way to the black, evil and shiny armors.

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 09:50 PM
"Okydoky then!" the probe bounces off toward the dress' location.

Regiji rubs hi chin a bit.

"Well, see, that would be a nice start. But the problem is I can't really carry a bunch of squid in my pack. It makes it smell funny."

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 09:52 PM
Catherine follows the probe, looking around her as she goes.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 09:57 PM
Gent ponders. "What if the clip linked to a small pocket universe? One that could keep them fresh and ready for launching? No smell, and a potentially limitless supply of ammunition."

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 10:00 PM
"That," Regiji responds. "Would be perfect."

The probe comes to a halt, bouncing around in front of a rather spectacular looking dress.

"Here's the first one!" it enthuses. "Isn't it nice?"

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:02 PM
Catherine nods and smiles at it, then takes it down and looks it over. It really does look like it would fit.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 10:06 PM
Gent stands up, walks to one of the weapon aisles, grabs one such clip, and returns to the counter. He hands the clip to Regiji.

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 10:07 PM
The shadow elemental continues its vigilant watch, watching the probe in particular.

Deus Mortus
2007-02-01, 10:11 PM
While looking at the armors he notices the shadow elemental, What the?

Rebonack
2007-02-01, 10:20 PM
Regiji slots the clip into the side of the weapon and c0cks it with a trademark ratcheting sound.

"This will work splendidly," he begins to fumble around in his pack. "Payment... let's see... ah! This should do!"

Regiji extracts a smallish cube from his pack and sets it on the counter. Well, not on the counter. Rather a few centimeters above.

"It's a real-time map," Regiji explains. "Of everything."

He pauses for a moment.

"Well... that isn't exactly true. Everything my people have catalogued as well as unremarkable data about the physical and metaphysical traits of each Realm and Realm Cluster. Basically every multi-verse we've stumbled across so far to use the more common term."

Regiji smiles.

"It seems like a fair trade to me."

Chaotic Bob
2007-02-01, 10:20 PM
The shadow elemental notices that it has been spotted. It does absolutely nothing about. It simply watches Tinderhall now.

Sophistemon
2007-02-01, 10:23 PM
Gent nods. "More than acceptable. And now, if you'll all forgive me, I think I'm going to retire for the night. I feel as though I haven't slept in a thousand years. I hope to see you all again sometime soon. Feel free to have Gentlebot or Gongjin help you with your transactions. Goodnight!"

And he vanishes.

((See you guys tomorrow.))

AmberVael
2007-02-01, 10:24 PM
Catherine follows the probe along to the other dresses and gathers most of them, except for three of them which fit perfectly well... but not in style. She comes to the front of the store, gathers the katana and two robes, and places them on the counter in front of one of the NPCs. She waits for Tinderhall.