PDA

View Full Version : [D&D3.5e/PF Classes] The Animator and other Animation Score Classes (PEACH)

Newwby
2014-02-06, 11:34 AM
Due to upcoming table code changes I have removed this entire post so I can work on it off-site and change the format /revise for balance as I see fit. As soon as the table code changes are live I'll post the finished version back.

Newwby
2014-02-06, 11:35 AM
Due to upcoming table code changes I have removed this entire post so I can work on it off-site and change the format /revise for balance as I see fit. As soon as the table code changes are live I'll post the finished version back.

Newwby
2014-02-06, 11:36 AM

Newwby
2014-02-06, 11:37 AM

themourningstar
2014-02-06, 04:56 PM
I haven't read through this entire class yet, but I like it. When I first saw "animator", I completely thought that it was about a character drawing things and affecting reality. I think the fluff could be reworded and it'd work out prety well. :D

Newwby
2014-02-07, 06:34 AM
Oh wow yeah an 'illustration' animation type would work out really well potentially - creating drawn/designed constructs through profession(artist)/forgery checks (decipher script could work as knowledge checks against them maybe)

At the very least it's a great prestige idea - I very well might look in to writing that

*edit* I've come up with a first draft of it (ended up as a prestige class 'Arcane Artist') already, posting it as I write up the notes, tell me what you think (particularly with regards to the altering reality stuff - I didn't think up any class feature to address that)
Finished, see post above yours