PDA

View Full Version : Souledge Dice rolling thread



incandescent
2014-02-07, 04:58 PM
test:

[roll0]
[roll1]

incandescent
2014-02-07, 05:02 PM
hmm...

[roll0]

incandescent
2014-02-07, 05:04 PM
try again:

[roll0]
[roll1]

avr
2014-02-08, 06:30 AM
History, in case the aloof Skinless's skin artifacts mean anything. [roll0]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-11, 10:04 PM
Since knowledge regarding the Kreen seems to be covered by Nature, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try making a knowledge check for the tactics they're likely to use.

Nature: [roll0]

GranAures
2014-02-12, 01:37 AM
Some pre battle rolls
Insight: [roll0]
To try and gauge the individual combat strengths/preferences of the members of Team Alpha.

And for when it matters
Initiative: [roll1]

Rokku
2014-02-12, 02:07 AM
Insight [roll0] and Nature [roll1] for the same reasons as Gran and Doc, and also Perception [roll2] just... incase.

And Initiative! [roll3]

Macros
2014-02-12, 02:38 AM
Well, sure, Insight, why not : [roll0]

Aaaaand... Roll for Initiative, then! Heroes of Justice, forward!

[roll1]

avr
2014-02-12, 07:37 AM
Initiative [roll0]

Insight [roll1] (hey, I might get lucky)

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-12, 11:44 AM
Iota gets out her weapon and adopts the Aspect of the Charging Ram pre-combat. She likes to be efficient.

Initiative: [roll0] (+5 dex, +2 for having a warlord around)

incandescent
2014-02-12, 06:46 PM
Kreen init rolls 1 (taking average)
Kedalka : [roll0]
Gitek : [roll1]
Iltid : [roll2]

Kreen init rolls 2 (taking average)
Quoril : [roll3]
Kalak : [roll4]
Darik : [roll5]

incandescent
2014-02-12, 08:09 PM
Area burst 1
[roll0] vs iota's fortitude
[roll1] vs Rhogar's fortitude

incandescent
2014-02-12, 08:10 PM
both hits, [roll0] earth damage to both

Macros
2014-02-13, 12:31 AM
Moving to E3

Ranged attack against Quoril : [roll0]

If it happens to hit (you never know!) : [roll1]

Concerning immediate interruption : prioritize Quoril; won't spend it on anyone else, except Qualak should he come close.

incandescent
2014-02-13, 06:33 PM
Gitek storm spears (charging)
[roll0] vs AC. (Iota)
If hit:
[roll1] and mark up the target and up to three other enemies in a close burst 2.

avr
2014-02-13, 11:31 PM
Rhogar's attack on Gitek [roll0] vs AC
On hit [roll1] damage

avr
2014-02-13, 11:43 PM
Attack w/action point [roll0] vs AC
Damage [roll1]

Rokku
2014-02-14, 07:23 AM
Magic Stone at Quoril: [roll0] vs Ref, [roll1] fire damage.

Magic Stone at Gitek: [roll2] vs Ref, [roll3] fire damage.

Magic Stone at Kalak: [roll4] vs Ref, [roll5] fire damage.

Rokku
2014-02-14, 07:26 AM
I am dragging this roller out back for a conversation.

incandescent
2014-02-14, 04:01 PM
Gitek opportunity attack (storm spears)
[roll0] vs AC
[roll1] storm damage and mark until end of next turn if hit

incandescent
2014-02-14, 04:05 PM
he spends a soul charge to reroll his damage

[roll0]

GranAures
2014-02-14, 08:15 PM
Attack: Sharding Sword(Sword of Sigils) vs Kalak and Darik
Kalak: [roll0] vs AC
Darik: [roll1] vs AC

Damage: [roll2] plus target is marked until the end of my next turn and takes 3 Earth Damage upon resolving an attack that doesn't include me as a target.

Shielding Bonus Effect: I may also reduce damage on one ally from an attack that doesn't include me as a target made by a target marked by this power as an Immediate Interrupt.

incandescent
2014-02-14, 08:57 PM
Darik (dancing flames, close blast 3, one creature in blast)) vs Kentaro
[roll0] vs Ref
[roll1] (gets +1 per inflamed square in the the blast) if hit

Quoril (gravity increase 1, melee) vs Sara
[roll2] vs AC
[roll3] and squares adjacent to Quoril become difficult terrain if hit.

Kalak (Quake Tremor) vs Iota and Suzaku (creatures don't gain cover from other creatures in a burst)
[roll4] vs ref Iota
[roll5] vs ref Suzaku
[roll6]

ruling info: Since Ketaro is an earth edge, the riders of Kalak's other attack wouldn't effect him if the damage was reduced to zero. So he used gravity burst again.

incandescent
2014-02-14, 09:17 PM
^ those attacks are supposed to be vs fortitude and are supposed to have a -2 due to Taro's mark.

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-15, 12:44 AM
Okay, first things first, the attack on the yellow D8 (I know his name's Gitek, but calling him this still amuses me):

[roll0]

Damage(?): [roll1]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-15, 12:46 AM
Hold on, that damage was a 1 on the die, so she gets a free reroll from Axe Expertise:

[roll0]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-15, 01:15 AM
"Mystery" rolls: an attack roll, followed by a damage roll (and reroll), followed by ANOTHER damage roll (and reroll), and then another attack roll with its own damage roll (and reroll).

Oh, and she'll likely use human effort on the first attack if it's within a certain tolerance. I'll have to see.

Vs. Kedalka's AC: [roll0]

Damage: [roll1]
Reroll (applies only if the d10 comes up as a 1): [roll2]

Assuming that the above hits (after accounting for a potential +4 from human effort):

+Damage:[roll3]
Reroll if 1: [roll4]

The second attack only happens if the first is a hit. If Kedalka is still standing, it's against her; otherwise, it's against the blue d8 next to her. Iltid, I think. Note that Kedalka would be prone at this point because of an effect from the Charging Ram stance, so her AC will effectively be at a -2 penalty on top of this if the attack goes after her. Oh, and she'll also be blinded, so there's probably a nice penalty there, too.

Vs. AC: [roll5]
Damage: [roll6]
Reroll (if necessary):[roll7]


I think that's the whole flowchart.

Macros
2014-02-15, 01:56 AM
Okay, let's see :

-assuming my move technique CAN take me in M6 (speed+2), go there
-that trigger an AoO from the guy in L5, but I have AC22 against it
-divine whirlwind, ahoy!

Quoril :[roll0]
Gitek :[roll1]
Damage : [roll2]

If one of them is still standing (and I hit at least one of them), he triggers my lightning emanation : 11 storm damage if it is Quoril, 1 storm damage if it is Gitek.

Possibly more actions, seeing the dice results...

Macros
2014-02-15, 02:00 AM
Yep, not overly fond of that. Spirit Guiding Hand against Quoril it is. And since I have 5 soul charges before making the attack, I think I'll try a reroll against Gitek too (if he isn't hit by the first, but what are the odds they ALL have 12 reflexes? :smallbiggrin:).

Quoril : [roll0]
Gitek : [roll1]

Macros
2014-02-15, 02:59 AM
Ok, after talking a bit with Gunsforhands...

I'll keep my first course of action, just disregard any line including Gitek. Spending two encounters power to drop an half-dead guy isn't great, but let's stick to that.
Also, instead of M6, I'll go to L6, and use a minor action at the end of the turn to charge up the light edge.

Turn should end with 7 soul charges.

Macros
2014-02-15, 03:07 AM
Change of plan about the change of plan : there's no change of plan after all. :smalltongue:

Well, except the L6 part, realized that doing so would grant me concealment on top of the blinding attack, so really, no reason not to do it.

incandescent
2014-02-15, 04:50 PM
Gitek OA vs Suzaku
[roll0] vs AC
[roll1] storm damage and mark Suzaku, Rhogar, and Sara(-5 from this and no mark on Suzaku if no damage)

Iltid 2x Steam wall to Iota (one granted by Kedalka and one charging on his turn)

[roll2] vs AC
[roll3] aqua damage and spawn steam wall
[roll4] vs AC
[roll5] aqua damage and spawn steam wall

incandescent
2014-02-15, 04:55 PM
Iltid spends 4 charges to reroll his charge attack

[roll0]

incandescent
2014-02-15, 05:07 PM
Gitek enhanced attack vs Sara

[roll0]
[roll1] and mark Suzaku, Sara, and Rhogar. and blind sara with the enhancement.

avr
2014-02-15, 08:12 PM
Wolf Pack Tactics on Iltid:
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Rokku
2014-02-16, 04:27 PM
Savage Rend: [roll0] vs Ref.

Rokku
2014-02-16, 04:28 PM
Appparently I did something wrong.

Savage Rend: [roll0] vs Ref. [roll1] fire damage.

GranAures
2014-02-16, 08:40 PM
Moving to H-12 minimum OA from Darik for that(move)
Using Tyrn to pull Kalak to J-12(minor)
Using Tremor Pulse to attack Darik, Kalak, Kedalka and Iltid as a Will attack
Darik: [roll0] vs Will
Kalak: [roll1] vs Will
Kedalka: [roll2] vs Will
Iltid: [roll3] vs Will

Effect: [roll4] Earth damage and target cannot shift or take Opportunity Attacks(save ends)
Miss: Half damage and target cannot shift or make Opportunity Attacks until the end of my next turn

Conditional(to save posting)if my damage roll is less than 8: Soul charge to reroll damage [roll5] and taking if better.

incandescent
2014-02-16, 10:12 PM
Darik's OA and on turn attack

[roll0] vs ref
[roll1] fire damage
[roll2]
gains 2 after atack resolves

[roll3] vs ref
[roll4] fire damage

if the attack misses, spend 4 to reroll
[roll5] vs ref

incandescent
2014-02-16, 10:15 PM
^that second damage roll on the first attack is an artifact. he was going to spend a soul charge to reroll damage but instead used it to reroll his second attack is it failed (which it didn't of course)

So he;s going to spend soul charges one by one to improve his damage roll instead, taking the highest.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

incandescent
2014-02-16, 10:19 PM
Kalak gravity bursts once more on Sara and Suzaku

he rerolls one attack if he misses (prefering sara over suzaku)

vs Ref (sara)
[roll1] vs Ref (suzaku)

REROLL
[roll] 1d20+4

[roll2] earth damage and slow EONT

incandescent
2014-02-16, 10:22 PM
fail at rerolling

[roll0]

incandescent
2014-02-16, 10:24 PM
and darik's damage roll is 4 higher. forgot to include flaming circles

GranAures
2014-02-16, 11:02 PM
OA vs Kalak
[roll0]
[roll1]

GranAures
2014-02-16, 11:03 PM
if soul charges are free actions spend 2 on damage rerolls
[roll0]
[roll1]

Macros
2014-02-17, 12:55 AM
Ok, so...

Moving to K12.
Hurricane Strike : [roll0] vs fortitude
Eventual Damage : [roll1]

Watching results...

Macros
2014-02-17, 12:58 AM
Given the probable failure of that course of action :

Action point.
Hurricane Strike, again : [roll0]
If still a miss, 4 soul charges to reroll : [roll1]
Damage : [roll2]
Lightning Emanation (one of those is bound to hit, right? :smallsigh:) : 6 storm damage -> 11 damage

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-17, 11:52 PM
She uses a minor action daily power to heal herself and get a fourth soul charge. Hopefully I won't need it, but Iota is all about reliability.

Regardless of the maneuvers required, Iota can make it to F12 in her charge attack. Meaning:

Attaaaack!: [roll0]

Note: I'll use human effort for an extra +4 if need be, or if the roll is particularly atrocious, I might go so far as to use soul charges to reroll the attack or an action point to repeat it.

Damage: [roll1]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-18, 12:23 AM
I just realized that I might as well roll another attack no matter what, because even if Kedalka does actually drop before this attack happens, she can direct a free-action one at the red D8.

By default, I'm making this a Dual Weapon attack, so it just gets +9/+7. If it turns out to be a reroll of the charge attack, it gets another +5/+2 (because of Human Effort).

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-18, 12:43 AM
I'm operating under the assumption that the turn is going to play out as either, "KO Kedalka, hit Darik," or "Hit Kedalka, KO Kedalka."

If not, here are the contingencies (and related rolls) before I go to bed. IGNORE THIS POST ENTIRELY IF KEDALKA IS KO'D ALREADY.

1. If the first attack against Kedalka was a miss, then she uses 4 soul charges to take the second roll instead. It'll hit, obviously. Use the roll in this spoiler for the ensuing Dual Weapon attack. If Kedalka is still up, this attack goes to her; otherwise, it goes to Darik.

Attack vs. AC: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

2. If Kedalka is still somehow standing after all that, whether or not the above roll was actually used in the process, Iota will spend an action point in an attempt to finish her off. The rolls in this spoiler are for that theoretical last-ditch action and that action only.

Attack vs. AC: [roll2]
Damage: [roll3]

incandescent
2014-02-18, 01:08 AM
The remaining thri kreen gain a +1 bonus to attack and +2 bonus to damage because their leader is down

Iltid
minor (thri kreen claws)
[roll0] vs Rhogar AC
[roll1] water damage

standard charge
[roll2] vs Iota AC
[roll3] water damage and water wall effect EONT.

both soul charges expended in rage to increase damage (unless he gets max)
[roll4]
[roll5]

incandescent
2014-02-18, 01:10 AM
of course he missed, so he didn;t expend any soul charges :smalltongue:

incandescent
2014-02-18, 01:11 AM
oh, and valedictory saving throw

[roll0]

avr
2014-02-18, 04:59 AM
OA vs. Iltid: attack [roll0], damage [roll1]

avr
2014-02-18, 05:06 AM
Wolf Pack Tactics vs. Iltid: attack [roll0], damage [roll1]

Inspiring word on Taro: heals healing surge + [roll2]

GranAures
2014-02-18, 11:16 PM
Attack either Darik or Iltik with Gravity Thread
[roll0] vs Fortitude
[roll1] and target is pulled to nearest space adjacent to Taro
might Soul charge

GranAures
2014-02-18, 11:25 PM
Yeah 2 on a d6 is a pretty bad roll so 1 point on that reroll(shouldn't need to reroll the attack because I doubt my target would have a 19 let alone a 24 Fort)

[roll0]

Rokku
2014-02-19, 03:58 AM
Attack vs Darik: [roll0] vs Fort
Attack vs Kalak: [roll1] vs Fort
Attack vs Iltid: [roll2] vs Fort

Soul Charge reroll if needed: [roll3] vs Fort

On hit: [roll4] fire damage and -5 to all defenses until the end of Sara's next turn.

Rokku
2014-02-19, 03:59 AM
Are you ****ING kidding me?

Rokku
2014-02-19, 04:09 AM
I just remembered Elven Accuracy, so I'm going to try and hit Iltid since he's weak vs. fire.

[roll0]

GranAures
2014-02-20, 02:53 AM
Rolling Arcana and History to see if I know anything about the spontaneous synthesis crap that Berran is geeking over

Arcana: [roll0]
History: [roll1]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-20, 03:09 AM
Let's throw a religion roll on there for good measure. :smalltongue:

[roll0]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-02-27, 11:17 PM
Here's another religion check. Might Iota recall anything about the nature of the water ruins in that part of the world?

[roll0]

GranAures
2014-02-28, 12:42 AM
History: To recall any topics about the fall and hopefully some notes on
the structure of the temple: [roll0]
Arcana: To try to hide in his soul presence from detection and identification if an applicable use: [roll1]
Perception: Keep an eye out for Keb: [roll2]

A guy can hope

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-03-05, 08:06 PM
Child of the what now?

Religion: [roll0]

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-03-08, 11:59 PM
Thievery (Piloting): [roll0]

Rokku
2014-03-10, 03:27 AM
Nature (navigating) [roll0]

GranAures
2014-03-11, 08:01 PM
Perception: [roll0] Navigation aid
History: [roll1] Old travel/trade/hunting routes that may be more easily navigated.

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-03-11, 08:42 PM
Nature (Iota, trying to make up for Sara's dozing off): [roll0]

Macros
2014-03-16, 06:00 PM
I think I'll go with Perception. Seems useful given the landscape.

[roll0]

GranAures
2014-03-19, 11:27 AM
History: [roll0] to try to recall anything about the layout of the temple or pipes to facilitate travel.

Dr.Gunsforhands
2014-03-19, 09:17 PM
Thievery (Piloting): [roll0]