PDA

View Full Version : 4E Fighter Paragon Path "The Brute"[Peach]

Jakodee
2014-02-08, 02:31 PM
Hello I'm new to home brewing and I just made an elemental paladin paragon path which somehow got deleted. I don't really have the heart to make it again so here is a Paragon Path for your stereotypical big, dumb, brutish fighter.

Brute
"Rrraarrrggghh"- Gorok Deathhammer

Prerequisite: Fighter Class

You are strength personified. Your only purpose is to smash those weaker than you, which is to say everyone.

Brute Path Features:

Brute Attack Action(11th level):When you spend an action point to make an extra attack you may instead deal extra damage on your last attack equal to a damage roll plus strength modifier. This does not require an extra attack roll.

Towering Wall(11th level): Your impenetrable physique lets you wave off damage like water. When ever you take damage from a normal attack you may reduce the damage by you constitution modifier.

Crushing Blows(16th level): You may add twice your strength modifier instead of the normal amount on normal attacks.

Brute Exploits:

Smash Brute Attack 11
Your powerful attack leaves your enemy stunned.
Encounter Marital, Weapon
Encounter Melee weapon
Target: One creature within melee range
Attack: Strength vs. AC
Hit 1[W] + enemy is stunned

Rebound Brute Utility 12
"The enemy's attack bounce off you damaging him"
Encounter Martial
Immediate Reaction Personal
Trigger: You take damage from a melee attack
Effect: You negate damage equal your level and the attacker takes damage equal to the amount you negated.

Armor Cracker Brute Attack 20
"Your weapon streaks towards its target, the personification of your rage about to split his shell.
Daily Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee Weapon
Target: One creature
Attack: Strength+4 vs. AC
Hit: 3[W] and reduce the targets AC bonus from armor by your strength modifier.