PDA

View Full Version : Fanclub for Evil Miko!

MonkOfAnarchy
2007-01-28, 02:16 AM
Join the Evil :miko: fanclub now. Just make up an Evil title, and put it in your sig. You also have to praise script #406 in some way in your sig. You also have to tatto it on your (insert diretive sarcastic smiley here) backside.

Izodor
2007-01-28, 02:34 AM
I was one of those Miko haters, but now I have the deepest simpathy for her.

Her last actions are clearly Lawful evil (or atleast not LG, more like LN).

I will join this club.

slipper
2007-01-28, 03:13 AM
um...........................................
*joined*

Erk
2007-01-28, 04:40 AM
Remember, kids, Paladins aren't Jedi. Making an evil mistake does not mean they have turned to the Dark Side ;)

Still, some nicely made fanart of Miko in black leather would not go awry. I am never averse to some nice black leather.

Luvlein
2007-01-28, 04:57 AM
Yes, black leather would look fine on Miko.

Serenity
2007-01-28, 10:18 AM
Count me in! And yes, black leather would be awesome...and an infernal-looking Windstriker, too.

Setra
2007-01-28, 11:50 AM
Yes, black leather would look fine on Miko.

Must..resist...temptation.. must not..join..dark side!

Remember, kids, Paladins aren't Jedi. Making an evil mistake does not mean they have turned to the Dark Side ;)

Speaking of the dark side, from what I've been told by my Stepmom (a Star Wars fan), Luke actually studied the dark side sometime at a later date. In one of the books, because he wanted to bring Balance to the Force.

Green Bean
2007-01-28, 12:46 PM
Interesting idea for a fan club. While I don't agree with the idea of Evil Miko, I have decided to put all of that aside for the sake of increasing my post count others' happiness.

Submitted for your approval, I present: Evil Miko!

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h87/osiris32/evilmiko.png

:miko:- I have become Death, shatterer of worlds! All those who defy me will beg for oblivion!
:belkar:- That is so hot!

Serenity
2007-01-28, 12:52 PM
Most awesome!

...Speaking of which, I'd be rather grateful to anyone who could furnish me with a Rorschach avatar...

Setra
2007-01-28, 12:56 PM
Interesting idea for a fan club. While I don't agree with the idea of Evil Miko, I have decided to put all of that aside for the sake of increasing my post count others' happiness.

:miko:- I have become Death, shatterer of worlds! All those who defy me will beg for oblivion!

Awesome, just awesome.

TinSoldier
2007-01-28, 11:58 PM

That is so hot!

Setra
2007-01-28, 11:59 PM
That is so hot!

:miko: Actually it is quite cold here.

Alfryd
2007-01-29, 12:05 AM
Not bad. Not bad at all.

All those who defy me will beg for oblivion!
Nice.

Erk
2007-01-29, 02:10 AM
Actually, that looks more like the lovechild of Miko and Sabine to me. Where would she get wings?

There, now think about the lovechild of Miko and Sabine, or rather the production thereof.

Green Bean
2007-01-29, 02:13 AM
Actually, that looks more like the lovechild of Miko and Sabine to me. Where would she get wings?

There, now think about the lovechild of Miko and Sabine, or rather the production thereof.

They'd need to steal a certain magic itme that Durkon has...

Oh, and she has the wings because...uh...demon wings are cool!

Erk
2007-01-29, 02:22 AM
They'd need to steal a certain magic itme that Durkon has...

Oh, and she has the wings because...uh...demon wings are cool!Sabine is a shapeshifter, as has been established with, for oots, pretty graphic mental imagery.

Angela Christine
2007-01-29, 02:39 AM
Sabine is crazy, and for the purposes of this fanclub also evil. So she could have ripped those wings off Sabine or some other creature, because she knew they'd look cool. Once you are evil it is ok to be vain, and to kill to get the perfect fashion accessories.

Cutsleeve
2007-01-29, 02:51 AM
I've been following OOTS for quite awhile now and have also lurked in the boards. This is sorta my first post and i just thought it joing this new club for satirical reasons. :)