PDA

View Full Version : Sneaks Milk Bar Restaurant II

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 05:49 PM
Kyrian leads Lillah back over to their table.

McBish
2007-03-15, 05:51 PM
Lillah sits down.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 06:03 PM
Kyrian sits beside her.

McBish
2007-03-15, 06:04 PM
Lillah starts to enjoy eating the cake.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 06:06 PM
Kyrian smiles and begins eating some cake as well.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:21 PM
Lillah finishes up the cake and then give Kyrian a kiss. Thank you for tonight it is just what I needed.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:22 PM
Your welcome beautiful. I figured we both could have used it.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:24 PM
So now that we have had a great meal, a fun dance and dessert. What should we do?

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:25 PM
I was thinking that my lovely wife could perhaps think of something? I used all my intelligence for all of this.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:25 PM
Hm... want to go to Trog's for drinks?

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:27 PM
With all the hell going on there at the moment?

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:28 PM
Maybe we could help calm things down... well maybe I could help calm things down while you restrain yourself from killing anyone.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:31 PM
See? That'd be really hard for me... Kyrian laughs and kisses Lillah on the cheek.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:33 PM
True. I think anyone in the Town can attest to that.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:34 PM
Hey... Kyrian's tone shows that he's giving a mock pouty look.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:35 PM
What, you know it is true. She kisses him.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:37 PM
That is beside the point though...

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:39 PM
Oh is it. What is the point then?

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:41 PM
I forgot... Kyrian kisses her.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:42 PM
Hm... it seems I have as well. Ok then lets avoid Trog's tonight. To many people saying gods are bad and what not. Hm...

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:43 PM
Kyrian watches her, and decides to kiss her neck.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:44 PM
Wait do that again I think I almost got an idea.

Kyrian
2007-03-15, 07:46 PM
Kyrian grins and kisses her neck, biting gently.

McBish
2007-03-15, 07:47 PM
Yeah I think I have an idea. She places payment on the table and teleports them away.

Rainspattered
2007-03-15, 07:52 PM
"Congratulations on the ambassadorship," Aercath tells Ra'Tiel, walking in to Sneak's and asking for the best available table.
"You got it for me, I'm sure," the dark elf says disinterestedly.
"Actually, no. It was decided by the undead people. You're the fastest talker among us."
"Speed is a high compliment from a group of the dead," Ra'Tiel quips.
"Of all the things destroyed in the town, this is the one I am most glad has returned," Aercath says absent-mindedly, clearing slighting Ra'Tiel.
"I didn't have to fight my way through the hells to find that cloned body you left me," Ra'Tiel said.
"I'm certain you did that all for me, because you liked being dead."
"What would make you think that I liked it so much?"
"You're more like me that way, and, as I understand it, such is your aspiration?"
"You're arrogant for a guy with no skin."
"Thin, my pulpy friend, is in. And despite your own emaciated appearance, you cannot compete."
"How in is weakening, maybe killing a girl when you touch her?" Ra'Tiel asks the lich.
"I'd write it up in a personal add as 'touch to die for,'" Aercath says. "I'm slighted that they thought you were the fast talking one."
"I'd guess you were slighted in other areas, as well, but without your skin, I have no proof."
"Ah, what would the Deathkeep be without your living-being quips."
"Dead."
"Well played," Aercath chuckles.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 08:36 AM
Aeri steps inside as her timeframe returns to normal. She blinks a little and looks around That was odd.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 08:44 AM
Nazgul enters after her, and gives her a hug.

I don't think I've ever had that happen before.

Roberto looks up and smiles.

Ah, a new couple that I've not yet had the pleasure to serve, where can I seat you two?

((And unfortunately...this is my last post for a while. Heading back up to Purdue today...sorry))

Deadly
2007-03-17, 08:48 AM
((Oh well...))

Aeri bows slightly at Roberto, then looks around and smiles A booth would be nice, I think. What do you think? she asks Nazgul.

Dartonus
2007-03-17, 09:21 AM
A cloaked figure wearing a red, angry mask enters and plunks some money on the table.
There's extra in there. Forget the name, and I was never here.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 09:44 AM
The librarian approaches Roberto.

"A booth please," she says, shivering slightly. "And the dessert menu." As Roberto begins to lead her to a booth, she hesitates. "You serve Haley's, right?" she asks him. Roberto nods.

"It can be arranged."

"Best bring a bottle." She settles down in a booth and begins looking over the menu.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 09:49 AM
A bottle is brought over to the table and placed down "I think you ordered this."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 09:56 AM
The librarian doesn't look up from the menu at first.

"Thanks, it's been a rou-" She pauses, looks up and narrows her eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 09:59 AM
Merant smiles "Well I was going to have a bite to eat here, as it's been highly recomended. It's not often you have something strong to drink, something on your mind Lib?"

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:02 AM
The librarian leans back in her seat.

"Nothing much," she says, still looking at the demon warily. She pours herself a drink, then shakes her head. "Except I'm reminded of why I dislike gods, which is something of a problem if you're a paladin in the service of one."

Dartonus
2007-03-17, 10:03 AM
The cloaked figure looks around, and says to the bartender,
If the police arrive, give me fair warning.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:04 AM
Merant hmphs to himself "Gods aren't all that bad, depends which ones you're talking about. It's the supposedly honest ones you want to watch out for, they've got a tendancy to be very hypocritical."

Dartonus
2007-03-17, 10:07 AM
A tall, handsome man with long white hair and a strand of black, in black armor with white trim, sits down at the cloaked figure's table.
So you got out, K-
The cloaked figure holds up a gloved hand.
SILENCE! I'm lying low for a while until the ruckus dies down.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:08 AM
The librarian sips her drink.

"As opposed to the openly evil ones?" she asks. "Who try to kill me and my companions?" She smirks slightly. "You're still maintaining you are a god then?"

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:11 AM
Merant shrugs "I don't have to maintain that, I know I am and I don't care what other people think...well most people. And I've never tried to kill you Lib, you're far too much fun for that." he refills her drink when he sees it's getting empty.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:14 AM
"Fun?" Libris says, raising an eyebrow, and then laughing slightly. "And there was me thinking you'd found some new playmates." She sips her drink, watching him over the top of her glass.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:18 AM
Merant chuckles "New ones? Nah, the old people that I know already are the best. So the paladinship isn't working for you then?"

Dartonus
2007-03-17, 10:22 AM
The cloaked man and the Tall man leave.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:23 AM
"I didn't say that! I... gods..." the librarian says. "I don't know..." she adds, holding her head in one hand, while taking a gulp out of her glass with the other. "I couldn't deal with the contradictions."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:28 AM
Merant gives a satisfied smile "When exposed to real life in it's full brutality it takes real religious, over bearing, self righteous, stuck up people to maintain being a paladin. And it's not worth that really Lib."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:31 AM
"But I'm not... at least I wasn't... self righteous? Seriously?" the librarian asks. "I thought I was pretty easy-going. Didn' want to be like the King's Paladins. Judgemental, no fun and the like. Is that really what people think?"

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:35 AM
"You're not all that, otherwise you wouldn't be questioning yourself." Merant gives a small grin "But you had a couple of "holier-than-thou" moments." he refills her drink

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:38 AM
The librarian groans.

"I never wanted to be like that. Thought I'd give most people a chance. Hell, when they said Loki had turned over a new leaf, I believed it eventually."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:41 AM
"Loki? Bah, he's CE and always will remain the same. He's too weak to be good. Remember that moment in the police station all that time ago? He had you, Hawkeye and Kyrian wrapped around his little finger doing and believing whatever he told them."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:44 AM
"Oh gods, don't remind me. I was terrified that Wukei was going to get hurt because of me and the wolf." She drinks, and then frowns. "He hasn't gone good then? Wow, disappointin' for the Shipmasters."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:49 AM
"Gods don't change. They may appear so for a time, but eventually they go back to their original alignments. You know Kyrians the god of war now? They're evil powers, he'll go that way sooner or later. Killing Ares was just the first step." he looks at the bottle and refills Libris's glass and then since the original is now empty, orders another one. Which appears quickly.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 10:54 AM
The librarian sighs.

"I don't know why I deal with gods at all... they're supposed to be perfect... at the end of the day... 's just power, isn't it? Not "better"... jus' power." She sips again, then frowns, wondering how many she's had. "I used to be a plain ol' thief. Never had to worry 'bout anythin' 'cept getting away from the paladins. Is there any law which says thieves can't save the world, eh?"

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 10:58 AM
"Depends on the thief, depends on the situation." Merant pauses "I just can't see you as a thief, with the hair you once had you would stick out a bit." he pauses again "Running away from paladins? Why on earth did you decide to become a paladin then?"

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 11:06 AM
"I was more a distraction," the librarian says, grinning. "My brother was a better thief than me. One day, though, middle of the Founding Fest, reckon the paladins knew we'd be out there tryin' our luck and they came damn close to catchin' me. They caught my brother, and he ended up in the stocks - not much fun when the town's full of drunken revellers. As for me, I managed to get away, ended up hiding in the College Paladine... one of the neophytes found me but took a likin' to me, fixed me up with a disguise and an alibi and I ended up hidin' there for a few days. But then one of the senior paladins - chief librarian as it happened - realised who I was and said either he would hand me over to the paladins for arrest, or I could try and turn my life around. Well, I was fifteen, I didn' wanna spend any amount of time in the stocks, so I signed up."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 11:09 AM
"So you became a paladin just to avoid being punished for being a thief?" Merant shakes his head "You were doomed from the start then, you're just hiding from the knowledge that that is true." he pauses, and then smirks "Ever considered becoming a blackguard? Just as good and none of the drawbacks." he refills her drink

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 11:16 AM
"A blackguard? And have Sneak being right about me? I'd rather be a bard in a hall of music critics." She looks into her drink glumly. "I really figured I was turning my life around. And then with Bahamutte... I was so sure.. and then he went quiet." She takes gulp. "I guess you're right. It was just make-believe."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 11:20 AM
Merant looks ever so slightly downcast "Aww, I was hoping you'd at least consider it. One of the requirements is peaceful contact with an evil outsider." he looks at her "Do you think he was even listening at all? Do you think he was actually talking to you? With your past I would question that Libris."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 11:27 AM
The librarian leans back in her seat.

"I think he used to talk to me..." she says. "And then he didn't, and I had to try and make it up as I went along." She looks angry for a moment, and jabs the table with her finger as she speaks. "He abandoned me, not the other way 'round. I stayed faithful. Much as any mortal can, anyway..."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 11:33 AM
"That's the problem with most gods, they ignore almost all the mortals, and the ones they do talk to they mess around with. Whereas I" he points a finger at his chest "do care about some of the mortals, if they're fun to be around." he pauses yet again "Sure I can't tempt with the blackguard? You'd look dead sexy in black leather armour."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 11:38 AM
"The stuff I've seen some Blackguards wear wouldn't protect 'em against an overly affectionate kitten, let alone a decent fight. 'sides... I'm not evil. Not got any evil in me. And anyway, that'd still leave me in the position of bein' in service to some overpowered jerk. I don't wanna serve anybody anymore. I've done it for too long. Seven years, Merant! Seven years..."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 11:44 AM
Merant whistles "Seven years Lib? That's a long way to fall. As for the evil side...no, leave it there, don't want to bring up bad memories for you." he refills her drink "So you're going your own way now, hope you're not going to leave here, you're extremely fun to have around."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 11:48 AM
The librarian shakes her head, smiling.

"I'm not leaving... I have a house here an' everything. An' if I wake up tomorrow with no wings well... it jus' makes it that much easier to sneak back into Clawgrave. I can still fight. Bahamutte never gave me that. I don' even have to fight fair."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 11:53 AM
Merant snorts "Sneaking back into the place that cost you seven years in which you could have been having fun? Each to their own Lib." he then smiles "But I like the idea of the no wings, and if you could get your hair colour back that'd be even better. Gotta love the red head."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 11:57 AM
The librarian looks at her pearly white hair and smiles a little sadly.

"I've missed it too." She leans back in her chair sleepily and puts her glass down. "And trying to get armour over these things-" she shifts her wings. "Nightmare. I'm actually feeling relieved... I never thought it would be like this... thought it was all lightning an' angry gods. Not drinkin' in a restaurant."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 12:03 PM
"A paladin is not worth all the hype around it. You mean look here, there's people not even close to being a paladin and they've done just as much for the world. And I think drinking in a restaurante can be a very nice thing to do, if you get the right people to enjoy it with." Merant tilts his head slightly "I could try to change it back, if you'd like..."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 12:06 PM
"I reckon it'll go back on its own," the librarian says, before looking concerned. "But losing the wings... I don't even wanna know what that'll feel like. Hurt like hell to grow 'em." She looks uneasy for a moment, not wishing to place any trust in the demon, but the thought of going through the transformation in reverse seems to be bad enough for her to consider it. She nods. "All right. See what you can do. But I swear, you turn me into anythin' else, I'll set the wolves on you."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 12:12 PM
Merant puts his hand on his chest, with a look of mock horror "Gods forbid that Lib." He then smiles and stands up. He walks behind Libris, puts his arms over her shoulders and rests them lightly on her chest. He attempts to use a miracle to change her back.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 12:19 PM
The librarian tenses, more out of habit with the demon than any continued distrust, and closes her eyes as the miracle works.

When her wings vanish, she sighs sadly and wriggles her shoulders uncomfortably. She opens her eyes, and looks down at her hands, now the same, human fleshy hands as when she first arrived in the town. Her hair is red once again, which brings a small smile back on to her lips, before settling herself more comfortably on the chair.

"That's that then. No more gods telling me what to do, how I should live or any of it." She frowns for a moment. "Either I used those wings for balance, or I had more of that liquer than I... oh crud..." Without the half-dragon resistance to poisons, the full effect of the liquer kicks in.

"Ughhhh...."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 12:22 PM
Merant looks worried for a brief split second, then it goes away "Oops, forgot about the alcohol thing Lib. You ok?"

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 12:29 PM
The librarian closes her eyes and nods slightly.

"I will be," she says. "'s not like I ne'er o'erdid it before. Jus' lemme stop the room spinnin', an' I'll head home."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 12:32 PM
"I don't think that's very wise Lib, wouldn't want anyone else taking advantage of you." he withdraws one arm from her chest and pats her on the shoulder.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 12:38 PM
The librarian looks at Merant suspiciously for a moment.

"Do you know something I don't? You're bein' nice." She grins. "'s not a bad thin', just sayin'..."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 12:40 PM
Merant gives the hurt puppy dog look "And you thought I was incapable of that Lib?"

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 12:49 PM
"You've never shown any sign of it before," the librarian says. "Forget I said anything. Doesn' matter," she adds, worried that by mentioning it, it might stop.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 12:52 PM
Merant hmphs again "Never had the chance before, people have got such prejudices against me."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 12:58 PM
The librarian laughs.

"You know very well why people think that. You want to show 'em otherwise, I'd back you up. 'Course... would'a been better to be backed up by a paladin." She shrugs.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:01 PM
Merant smirks "Hah, next you'll tell me to settle down and start a family."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 01:05 PM
The librarian snorts.

"Ha! Yeah! I reckon there are people in this world built for that sorta thing, like Cap'n Jaspero an' the Shipmasters, and then there's those of us who aren't. I really can't imagine you in the family category. Then again, me neither."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:09 PM
Merant smirks "P'haps we've not met the right person" he puts his hands on Libris's shoulders and lightly massages them.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 01:16 PM
"Wanna know something stupid?" the librarian says, relaxing under Merant's massage. "I'm terrified of Inari. That's why the whole family thing isn't going to happen. Mischief and fertility in one goddess... pretty scary. Besides, I don't reckon paladins, or former paladins would make good parents. Too many enemies." She laughs. "Poor kid'd be doomed."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:22 PM
Merant smiles and continues the massage "Hah, listen, I've got twins already and they haven't had too many problems from other people." he pauses "Although they don't want anything to do with me." he snorts "Don't get me started on Inari, she causes more problems than solves them."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 01:26 PM
"You've got kids? Well, if you're a god, seriously what nutter would try and hurt your children? Couldn't you just smite them with a thunderbolt or something?" She looks troubled. "They don't want anything to do with you? I'm sorry... that's horrible. Wouldn't wish that on anyone."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:29 PM
Merant frowns "You can tell them that yourself, you know them."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 01:31 PM
"I do?" The librarian looks thoughtful for a moment. "Twins... Alex and Mhina? I thought they were Hawkeye's."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:36 PM
"Mine as well." Merant almost sighs, but that would appear a slight sign of weakness and stops himself "They can make their own minds up of what they think about me."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 01:43 PM
"But stilll... I'm sorry," the librarian says. She looks around. "At least the room's stopped spinning," she comments with a smile, before looking up at Merant sadly. "If they can believe there's good in Loki... I mean, why couldn't they give you a chance? Hell, it seems to me like you've actually changed."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:47 PM
Merant snorts slightly "I think it'll take a lot more convincing for me." he continues the massage, having stopped for a moment before.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 01:50 PM
"Like what?" the librarian asks, leaning into the massage as it continues.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 01:52 PM
"Like a miracle that no God can give."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 02:01 PM
The librarian looks saddened.

"That doesn't seem fair... everyone should get a second chance."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 02:04 PM
"Some people shouldn't be allowed a second chance. Most people would say I'm one of them."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 02:13 PM
The librarian turns and smiles at Merant.

"A third chance, maybe not... But I've never heard you like this before. I wish there was something I could do. Paladin or not, I still believe in fairness."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 02:20 PM
Merant snorts slightly "You know what they say, you learn something new everyday Libris." he looks at her, appearing slightly confused for a second, and then leans in quickly and gives her a kiss on the cheek. He immediately retreats away several steps as if he's been stung.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 02:24 PM
The librarian touches her cheek and then looks at Merant in confusion.

"You, um... you kissed me," she says, before smiling slightly. "It's usually a bad idea, I'm kinda jinxed."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 02:30 PM
Merant appears about 10 times more confused than Libris "I, er, did, I think." he gives a confused half smile "I'm not worried about jinx's, I've died enough times to be not worried about that."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 02:36 PM
The librarian gets to her feet, and sways as she does so. She laughs a bit.

"The uh.. wings issue... keeps me off-balance," she says, more out of something to say than anything else. "I should probably go rescue the wolf or something," she adds, looking at her hands uncertainly.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 02:40 PM
"You can always trust the moss pup to get into some kind of trouble..." Merant looks at her "Or is there something else in particular driving you away?"

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 02:42 PM
"Because, call me crazy, I might just kiss you back if I stay here.

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 02:49 PM
"I can see why that would be a bad thing for you..." he raises an eyebrow slightly "I wouldn't mind it though..."

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 03:08 PM
The librarian walks forward and, a little uncertainly, reaches to stroke the side of Merant's face.

"I don't think you quite understood," she says, smiling lopsidedly. "And I don't see why I should give a damn about anyone else right now anyway."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 03:13 PM
He almost panics to her touch, but gets himself under control at the last second "I don't think I fully understood anything. And I always underestimate people...have I done the same here?" he reaches out and puts a hand on the side of Libris's cheek

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 03:15 PM
The librarian grins as Merant strokes her cheek.

"I think you have," she says. "Or don't I deserve that precious second chance either?"

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 03:22 PM
He draws himself closer to Libris "I think you deserve that second chance...so where do we go from here?"

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 03:29 PM
"Somewhere a bit more private, perhaps? I'll follow your lead."

Hawkeye
2007-03-17, 03:39 PM
Merant half nods "Privacy would be good" he hesitantly puts an arm around her. They disappear from the area.

Merant
2007-03-17, 04:16 PM
A figure dressed entirely in black steps from out of the shadows and sits at a table, all the waiters seem to instinctively avoid him. He scowls at the space that the two left from "It seems that my pet demon needs some reeducating..."

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 04:21 PM
A booth would be fine, Aeri. Nazgul smiles.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 04:28 PM
Aeri smiles ((and sighs about being stuck in dead time like that when Libris was here)) We'll have a booth, then.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 04:31 PM
((Nazgul sighs about that too, and if Libris is lurking: you're in trouble, missy....))

Roberto nods and has a waiter lead them to a booth. Nazgul smiles at Aeri and offers her to sit first.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 04:33 PM
Aeri smiles and sits down

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 04:36 PM
Nazgul slides in beside her, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. The waiter sets two menus on the table and scurries away.

The_Librarian
2007-03-17, 04:36 PM
((I ain't lurkin'...))

Deadly
2007-03-17, 04:38 PM
Aeri smiles and looks at the menu Well, it seems like it's turned into dinner rather than breakfast. she says and chuckles a bit

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 04:46 PM
Nazgul gives a small laugh as he looks over her shoulder at the menu. So it has...well then, I guess we'll be having dinner.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 04:50 PM
Aeri smiles and looks through the menu Mmm, I'm in the mood for some fish, I think.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 04:52 PM
Nazgul smiles as well. Well, I believe that the El Lobster Jaspero sounds nice.

The waiter returns. Are you ready to order, or will you be needing more time?

Deadly
2007-03-17, 04:57 PM
Aeri nods at Nazgul I'll try one, it's been ages since I've had lobster. she turns to the waiter I'll have an El Lobster Jaspero, please. she says before looking back at Nazgul.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 04:59 PM
I'll have an El Lobster Jaspero as well.

And to drink?

Nazgul looks at Aeri and smiles. The best bottle of whatever wine this lovely lady would like.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:05 PM
Aeri blushes a bit Let's try a Verdandi Blanc, then she smiles

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:07 PM
The waiter nods and hurries off, to find the bottle and put their order in. Nazgul's smile grows as he sees her blush, and he leans down, gently kissing her cheek.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:09 PM
Aeri smiles and returns the kiss Thank you

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:10 PM
For what? Nazgul raises an eyebrow and keeps smiling.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:12 PM
For this evening, and for being here with me. she smiles

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:15 PM
Well, then your welcome. I love you. Nazgul smiles right back, as the waiter silently sets the wine and two glasses on the table and silently retreats to make sure the food is being prepared correctly.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:16 PM
I love you too. she says and takes his hand.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:17 PM
Nazgul smiles as she does so, and with his other hand, pours out wine for the both of them.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:21 PM
Aeri sips the wine and smiles

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:23 PM
Nazgul takes a sip from his glass. I'm so glad I met you Aeri. You brighten my day just by being around.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:27 PM
I would say the same of you. I never thought I'd find someone as wonderful.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:32 PM
Nazgul blushes a bit, and smiles. Neither did I, but I'm thankful I have.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:35 PM
She smiles So am I. If I believed in fate, I'd say this was her work.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:37 PM
Whoever or whatever's work it was...I'm eternally grateful. Nazgul leans over to kiss her.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:38 PM
She sighs happily and returns the kiss.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:39 PM
As Nazgul slowly pulls away, he and Aeri would notice that the waiter has once again ninja'd around, placing their food silently on the table and leaving, as he didn't want to disturb them.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:42 PM
Aeri chuckles a bit as she sees the food Stealthy food. Looks delicious, too.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:45 PM
Nazgul nods. I love lobster, now let's just hope it tastes as good as it looks.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:49 PM
Only one way to find out...

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:50 PM
Nazgul nods as he tries the lobster. He chews for a moment, looking out in almost deep thought.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:51 PM
Aeri tries her lobster too while watching Nazgul, smiling.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:52 PM
He nods. It's good. Best I've ever had, I believe.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 05:54 PM
That's high praise. It is good, though. she takes another bite, enjoying the taste

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 05:57 PM
Nazgul savors every bite, which due to his size, lasts not too much longer.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:00 PM
Aeri smiles, her dish lasting considerably longer Not a half-dragon size dish?

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:01 PM
That, and I was really hungry. Nazgul grins.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:06 PM
Aeri grins Ah, now that's understandable.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:06 PM
Nazgul keeps grinning. What can I say? I'm just a big boy.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:07 PM
And you're my big boy. she grins.

Merant
2007-03-17, 06:07 PM
The man in black disappears in a whirl of black fire.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:10 PM
Yes I am. Nazgul puts an arm around.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:14 PM
She smiles and leans against him a bit I love you.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:15 PM
I love you too. Now and forever. Nazgul smiles.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:20 PM
She smiles and rests her head against his shoulder while watching the flame on a nearby candle.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:21 PM
Nazgul just sits there, and runs his hand through her hair.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:23 PM
Aeri shivers slightly and closes her eyes a bit, enjoying his touch.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:27 PM
Nazgul gives a small laugh and kisses the top of her head, as the waiter returns and gathers the plates.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:39 PM
Aeri smiles but remains silent for a time, then she looks up Want to stay here, or maybe go somewhere?

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:41 PM
Whichever you want, beautiful. Nazgul smiles at her.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:42 PM
She smiles A little walk would be nice.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:44 PM
Nazgul puts payment and tip on the table and stands, offering Aeri his hand with a smile. A walk sounds good.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:47 PM
Aeri adds a tip of her own and smiles. She takes his hand and stands up

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:48 PM
Nazgul kisses her as he allows her to lead the way this time.

Deadly
2007-03-17, 06:49 PM
Aeri smiles and walks outside, nodding politely to Roberto and the waiters as she passes.

Kyrian
2007-03-17, 06:50 PM
Nazgul follows her.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:11 PM
Aeri enters again and looks around with a smile

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:12 PM
Nazgul enters and Roberto looks up at the couple.

Ah! Back again, I see. Where may I seat you two this evening?

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:15 PM
Aeri smiles and bows slightly at Roberto Actually, we would just like a bottle of good wine, if that can be arranged. she looks at Nazgul to make sure he hasn't changed his mind

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:15 PM
Nazgul smiles at Aeri. Roberto nods and sends a waiter off to retrieve the bottle.

Not a problem. Not a problem at all.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:20 PM
Aeri smiles and pays Thank you very much.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:22 PM
Roberto nods and Nazgul picks Aeri up.

Deadly
2007-03-19, 04:24 PM
Aeri grins and takes the wine, then kisses Nazgul.

Kyrian
2007-03-19, 04:25 PM
Nazgul returns the kiss before heading outside.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 03:24 PM
Lykan enters the milkbar, sighing. He sits in the corner, though it seems that nobody is there anyway, and begins poking a scoop of icescream with a spoon absentmindedly...

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 03:40 PM
The librarian approaches the Maitre Di sheepishly and quietly hands over payment for a previous evening. Spotting Lykan looking down, she looks concerned and heads over to the bar.

"Hey Wolfman, what's eating you?"

Lykan
2007-03-22, 03:46 PM
He looks up at Libris and smiles slightly, before sighing and looking down at the icecream again

Just... Alot of things...

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 03:50 PM
The librarian takes a seat at the bar and orders a scoop of icecream for herself.

"What sort of things?" she asks.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 03:54 PM
Lykan frowns

Fallon's dead. Mhina's out of it. We're being hunted by demons. Stuff like that.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 03:56 PM
The hand holding a spoonful of icecream freezes halfway between the bowl and the librarian's mouth.

"By the gods... what happened?!"

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:11 PM
Lykan's face remains neutral

With which one?

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:14 PM
"Any of them?" the librarian asks. "What happened to Mhina?"

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:15 PM
Lykan sighs

She's been asleep much because of her pregnancy.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:16 PM
The librarian nods.

"Well, that's far less bad news than I was expecting on that front. But Fallon?"

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:17 PM
The spoon bends a bit in Lykan's hand as the hand around it squeezes tight

Wukei killed her.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:20 PM
"Why?" the librarian asks, looking a little overwhelmed.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:21 PM
She lost control of Hel.

Lykan's grip lessens a bit, and he drops the bent spoon on the table, resting his head in his hands

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:23 PM
The librarian puts a tentative hand on Lykan's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry..."

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:28 PM
Lykan bites his lip, closing his eyes

Ressurection isn't working. Neither mine, nor Mhina's.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:30 PM
"And why are demons hunting you?" the librarian asks.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:34 PM
Lykan laughs slightly, leaning back in his chair

It appears my son has a new girlfriend... Which would normally be good news. But it seems she is a prison for a powerful demon... Which it's friends are trying to break free.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:36 PM
The librarian pauses and tries to work this one out.

"Antony?" she guesses. "Well, it's sweet he's found someone... how do they intend to free it? And who's "they"?"

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:38 PM
Fafnir, the norrse dragon shapeshifter, Vask, some demon I had run across in the past, and...

He sighs, looking at the ground

Merant.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:43 PM
The librarian oushes the icecream aside, having lost her appetite suddenly.

"I think I saw them in Trog's," she says tonelessly. "Do you know why, they'd um, why they'd be doing this?" There is something about the librarian's demanour which suggests she's very much dreading the answer.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 04:47 PM
Rain and Aramir sneak into the Restaurante, Aramir lays down on the floor while Rain creeps over to Lykan, in a wary sort of way.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:47 PM
Lykan raises an eyebrow

To "release" their friend from its human prison. By killing her.

Lykan sighs

We killed all of them... But the bad guy never stays dead in this town.

Lykan doesn't notice the creeping tiger...

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:50 PM
"I've not given him a new body so many times just to give up on him..." She looks up at Lykan. "Do you know anything about Bane, the Dark Hand?"

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 04:53 PM
Rain creeps over to Lykan and cautiously sniffs his feet, her body and tail low to the ground.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 04:55 PM
Lykan raises an eyebrow, before shaking his head and subconsciously scratching Rain's ears

No... Sorry...

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 04:57 PM
Rain wonders if he remembers her now and purrs as he scratches behind her ears.

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 04:58 PM
The librarian looks down at the tiger in surprise, having not sensed her approach. She turns in her seat and smiles at Aramir, then back at Rain and finally, turning seriously again, back to Lykan.

"I'd hoped there was a link... it doesn't matter. Have you seen any of the demons recently?"

Lykan
2007-03-22, 05:03 PM
Lykan shakes his head

It's been quiet in our house...

He looks at the ground, sighing

Too quiet. It's just... Wrong...

He continues scratching the cat's ears absentmindedly

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 05:06 PM
The librarian looks at Lykan hopefully.

"Mhina sleeping off her pregnancy sounds normal to me," she says. "At least there is hope in that. And Deme has been a frequent visitor to my home - she's safe and well last I saw of her."

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 05:08 PM
Rain leans into the scratches and purrs louder.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 05:10 PM
Lykan chuckles a bit, looking down at Rain and scratching her some more

That's good to know... Is "she" making herself useful?

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 05:13 PM
Rain looks up at him, her eyes hopeful. (if cats wagged their tails she would be)

The_Librarian
2007-03-22, 05:17 PM
The librarian smiles.

"I think Kratos finds her something of an inspiration," she says with a grin. She slips off the bar stool. "And speaking of which, I'd best not leave them alone too long or they'll enchant the furniture or something." She pauses and looks Lykan in the eye. "I hope things improve, and I am certain they will," she says, before leaving the restaurant.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 05:19 PM
Lykan sighs, and smiles down at the Rain again

See you, Libris...

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 05:21 PM
Rain looks up at him before she sniffs his shoes again.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 05:29 PM
He chuckles

Go on, then. I know you like chewing them.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 05:31 PM
Rain grins up at him and settles on the floor, bringing one of his feet close with her paws. She starts chewing on his shoe and trying to get it off his foot.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 05:33 PM
The boot is securely latched. Lykan grins

Hehe... It's not gonna happen, Rain.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 05:39 PM
Rain claws his boot briefly before resuming her chewing. Her tail twitches as she concentrates.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 05:43 PM
He grins, and scratches her behind the ears again.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 05:47 PM
Rain playfully bats at his hand with a hind paw.

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:11 PM
Hawk opens the door for Gwen.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:13 PM
Gwen smiles and walks inside and requests a table on the balcony overlooking the bay.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:15 PM
Lykan waves to Gwen before going back to Rain, attempting to rub her tummy

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:15 PM
Hawk waits patiently to be seated.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:17 PM
Gwen smiles and waves at Lykan and Rain. Roberto leads them up to the balcony and an excellent view. Gwen waits to see where Hawk would like to sit.

Rain tries to get Lykan's hands with her hind feet.

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:19 PM
Hawk motions for Gwen to sit so she would have the better view.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:20 PM
Gwen gracefully takes a seat and tells Roberto she would like a Rain's Five Layer Chocolate Cake. Hawk, did you want anything?

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:20 PM
The hand is grabbed, and Lykan just falls onto her belly

Gah!

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:22 PM
"I'm fine, thank you."

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:22 PM
Rain grabs at him with all four paws and tries to turn over and pin him.

Roberto takes her order back to the kitchen. Gwen smiles over at Hawk.

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:24 PM
"So how was your day, Gwen?"

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:27 PM
She shrugs, Interesting as you saw.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-22, 06:28 PM
*Atreyu trots in, his player is too busy to do anything, so he's up for NPC control, or Gwen can use Animal Empathy and control him anyway*

Tony just wants to see the old group back in the Milk Bar again.*

(Gotta run)

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:28 PM
"Heh, I guess that was a dumb question"

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:31 PM
Gwen chuckles and reaches one hand out to him, Never.

Roberto brings her dessert with two spoons. Gwen leaves one for Hawk if he wants a bite and she digs in, savoring every bite.

She waves a hello to her favorite LLama.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:31 PM
Lykan is flipped and smacked into the floor

Crazy cat! Gah!

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:35 PM
Rain grins and licks his cheek as she sits on him.

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:36 PM
"It's so cute watching you indulge your sweet tooth."

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:37 PM
Lykan grumbles, looking up at the tiger sitting on him.

Hardy har.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:39 PM
Rain bats him lightly with one paw.

Gwen curiously looks at Hawk, Cute? How's that?

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:40 PM
Hawk shrugs, "I'm not sure...I just like to watch."

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:41 PM
Lykan chuckles

You ready for the counter?

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:41 PM
Gwen chuckles and offers him a very small taste.

((hm, how to take that...))

Rain tilts her head to one side and flops down on Lykan.

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:42 PM
((As a compliment?))

"No thanks...Not much of a sweet tooth."

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:43 PM
Gwen licks the small bite off the fork, closing her eyes as she enjoys the chocolate.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:45 PM
Lykan grins, and tries to push Rain off him with both his hands and feet, and into the bar's counter.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:47 PM
Rain resists but is slowly pushed off and slides into the counter.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-22, 06:48 PM
*The llama orders a milk shake with 2 cherries on it and begins watching Lykan and Rain*

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:51 PM
Hawk waits for Gwen to finish.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 06:52 PM
Lykan grins, trying to pin her against the counter

And there's the counter.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 06:53 PM
Gwen finishes and sits back enjoying the view (Hawk and the bay).

Rain playfully growls at Lykan and contemplates pouncing on the LLama.

Nevrmore
2007-03-22, 06:59 PM
"Did you enjoy your meal?" Hawk asks after Gwen finishes.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't call it a meal, no nutritional value in that chocolate dessert, but it was very tasty.

Lykan
2007-03-22, 07:01 PM
Lykan looks to the llama as well and grins. He winks at Rain and dissipears.

Suddenly, a table on the other side of the bar lights on fire.

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 07:03 PM
Rain takes the opportunity to try and pounce on the LLama.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-22, 07:04 PM
*The llama tries to go tumbling out of the way, but the tiger clips his side, he lands on the ground with an oof!*

wxdruid
2007-03-22, 07:07 PM
Rain turns to swipe at LLama with a paw (no claws of course)

Lykan
2007-03-22, 07:09 PM
Lykan reappears, snickering when he sees the llama, and gets a bag of marshmellows from behind the counter, takes out a few, and makes them float over the combusted table

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-03-22, 07:11 PM
*The llama jumps out of the way, barely dodging the claw, grinning at Rain* "Is that the best you can do? How would you expect to survive in the wild?" *he tries to shoulder tackle the striped lady*