PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Sorcerer Build Tweaks

Yomega
2014-02-10, 05:45 PM
So I have a Ifrit Sorcerer in a new campaign recently started and I could use some crowd sourcing on possible tweaks.

With that in mind we have a fair bit of GM veto's that all work in my favor and a small amount of 3.5 (more if requested and can show how it isn't doable within Pathfinder)

So character concept is a extremely submissive male iftrit, I have a double over sized fighting fan (from Heirloom Weapon [non errated version]) and made my living through Profession (Prostitute) with a synergy bonus from Perform (Dance) I can also use Perform (Dance) for tumbling checks.

The big Homebrew is the shadow dancer class, it has been approved that by dropping evasion, uncanny dodge and there improved versions I get 3/4 casting progression(like from dragon disciple), and that I can take the combat feat trick multiple times if I want.

So with all of that I am planning to be primaraly buff spells but I want to focus on feint, I have read a fair bit explaining its many flaws but it realy fits this character and I belive with my options I can make it viable. Caster so I dont often need to move, Cha primary so bluff will be high, fan gives a bonus and we have a few players with varying levels of sneak attack also Denied Dex does mean flatfooted (no op attacks) in our game.

Build so far (rolled scores btw)
Str:7
Dex:16
Con:14
Int:14
Wis:9
Cha:18
Sorcerer (elemental [fire]) bloodline 1-6, Shadowdancer 1-10, Sorcerer 7-10

Feats:
1: Dodge
3: Mobility
5: Combat Reflexes
7: Feint Partner
9: Combat Expertise
Talent 9: Improved Feint
11: Greater Feint
Talent 12: Improved Feint Partner
13: Blistering Feint
15: Blind Fight
Talent 15: Moonlight Stalker
17: Moonlight Stalker Feint
19: Moonlight Stalker Master

Yomega
2014-02-14, 03:06 AM
Not sure what the policy for bumping is here but I would still like help with this or is just a hopeless idea? Im stuck on being a supportive character but not so stuck on feint.

DrDeth
2014-02-14, 05:25 PM
Interesting. Ok, how about Toughness? Or with a int of 14 are you gonna put your level bonus in a skill? Note that Human sorc get another spell. That's HUGE!!!!

You will want to put one 4/lvl ability pt into Wis, get rid of that minus. Do it early.

Your class is so homebrewed it's hard to give advice.

Bloodline?

I do have a issue with your profession. Trust me, it's overdone and kinda immature. Exotic dancer works as well.