PDA

View Full Version : Today's comic helped bring me out of depression

luna the cat
2014-02-11, 03:58 AM
These last couple of days I've been struggling really hard and wanting to give up, and have been very lost and hurt and anxious. I'm struggling with a lot of things but, the speech to V about the importance of trying, really resonated with me. maybe it's because it's 4am and I've had a rough night, but it helped. i don't know if the giant will see this, but I really liked it.

Accountant
2014-02-11, 04:39 AM
Yeah, it really is a great comic isn't it? :smallsmile:

Newwby
2014-02-11, 04:46 AM
It's a fantastic comic - one of my favourites from a relative wealth of great comics over the last few months actually. As someone who only recently broke an eighteen month depression I wish you all the best in dealing with it and going forward. If you ever need to discuss stuff to do with it and would value the ear of a stranger feel free to PM me, I found talking it over with people who had experienced the same was the best remedy.

Boogastreehouse
2014-02-11, 07:06 AM
It looks better with some space

Hang in there. Things will get better.

It looks better with some space

Math_Mage
2014-02-11, 07:15 AM
You know, I hadn't thought of it like that, but this puts the last week--no, the last three months--no, the last three years--of my life in context. That's longer than I've been reading OotS. I'm not sure what I think about that.