PDA

View Full Version : Jacked something up 4 size categories, and 28 levels--Did I do it right?

King G
2014-02-11, 07:21 PM
I have five items--
-Monster Manual
-Dungeon Master's Guide
-Oriental Adventures rulebook
-Player's Handbook
-Pathfinder RPG character sheets

I threw these items into the mixing pot, and churned out a Huge Construct. It's a Level 30 Homunculus.

What follows is the end result on the character sheet, for total stat numbers (after I'd gone through the size-advancements and level-advancements, and assigned the skill points). I have yet to figure out the combat feats, special abilities, and anything else that's not present in this forum posting.

Can somebody pull out a monster manual and calculator/scratch paper (and maybe a player's handbook--I was using that to determine ability score and skill point increases with the levels), and tell me if these numbers look possible? Or should I go back and double-check (or maybe even redo) my work?

*No name*; Neutral Evil; Homunculus

Languages: Common, Giant, Vanaran, Nezumi, Hengeyokai, and Draconic.
Level 30 Construct
Base speed: 60 ft. (12 squares), fly 60 ft. (average manueverability), climb 30 ft.
HP: 259
Abilities: Str 38, Dex 12, Con N/A, Int 20, Wis 16, Cha 11
Skills: Bluff +17, Climb +32, Disguise +25, Fly +26, Linguistics +6, Perception +14, Sense Motive +15, Sleight of Hand +30, Stealth +34, Survival +10, Swim +15.

Urpriest
2014-02-11, 08:33 PM
Depends on how your run your 3.P, obviously, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't work. Even Artificers can't increase Homunculus size past Small, and that isn't in your allowed sources. In general, you can't Advance a monster past its advancement entry since there are no rules for when it gains size increases past that point.