PDA

View Full Version : Playable Deathless

Yogibear41
2014-02-11, 09:40 PM
Are there any playable deathless other than the sacred watcher from BOED? And the Risen Martyr class... lets not even go there.

The Ravensong
2014-02-11, 10:19 PM
Perhaps see if you can use the Necropolitan template from Libris Mortis and swap out the normal undead traits with those of the deathless.

Slipperychicken
2014-02-12, 12:07 AM
Perhaps see if you can use the Necropolitan template from Libris Mortis and swap out the normal undead traits with those of the deathless.

That's what I was going to suggest. It's the simplest solution I can think of.

Thurbane
2014-02-12, 01:03 AM
That's what I was going to suggest. It's the simplest solution I can think of.
Me too.

Swap around undead and deathless traits. Also, the Ritual of Crucimigration would need to be re-fluffed into something a little less "eeevil" - hammering cursed nails into flesh and chanting the names of evil gods is a bit inappropraite for a deathless.

Slipperychicken
2014-02-13, 02:12 AM
Swap around undead and deathless traits. Also, the Ritual of Crucimigration would need to be re-fluffed into something a little less "eeevil" - hammering cursed nails into flesh and chanting the names of evil gods is a bit inappropraite for a deathless.

Just say they're blessed nails infused with positive energy, read rituals from a holy text, anoint the target with some oils/ash/paints/holy water, maybe set up some sweet incense, and nail the guy to a giant cross holy symbol :smallbiggrin:

And call it something like "Ritual of Rebirth", "Rite of Blessed Eternity", or something along those lines.