PDA

View Full Version : Ghost/Sacred Watcher Spell Casters

Yogibear41
2014-02-12, 09:07 PM
According to the entries for ghost and sacred watcher spell casters their spells that rely on touch cannot affect targets on the material plane while they are manifested, is there a feat or other ability that can surpass this? So that they could use both ranged and melee touch spells on friends and foes alike?

Forrestfire
2014-02-12, 09:51 PM
The incorporeal subtype was updated in the Tome of Battle and Monster Manual 3 to have the line "spells cast by an incorporeal creature affect corporeal creatures normally."

Yogibear41
2014-02-12, 10:00 PM
Thanks Isha :smallsmile: lol

Looking at the equipment part now, says any equipment they have starts incorporeal, but then when they relinquish it it becomes corporeal and they can't interact with it. Makes me wonder how they get stuff to begin with.

tyckspoon
2014-02-13, 01:48 AM
Thanks Isha :smallsmile: lol

Looking at the equipment part now, says any equipment they have starts incorporeal, but then when they relinquish it it becomes corporeal and they can't interact with it. Makes me wonder how they get stuff to begin with.

Traditionally, they die with it. Rules-wise, I believe they can pick up stuff that is physically and wholly present in the Ethereal and bring it back over with them when they manifest into the Prime.