PDA

View Full Version : [NEXUS][CLOSED PLOT] I Accidentally A Hell

Beans
2014-02-13, 10:47 PM
Vo sits up, rubbing her head.
... Was I asleep? How do I even be asleep?
She realizes they're not at home. They're sitting inside what appears to be a huge concrete pipe, one end of which is near enough to climb out of. Vo rubs her eyes, blinking in the gloom.
Honey, the hell just happened to us?

Lady Serpentine
2014-02-14, 03:26 AM
"We ended up somewhere else. I think. Unless you had a giant concrete pipe under your bed and it ate the bed and we're now inside it?" Naera seems to be almost serious about that. Though, this is Vo, so. It's perhaps a bit more reasonable that it might otherwise be, at least? Not that means much, given it was a pretty ridiculous theory in the first place, but still...

"...Also, I appear to have fur now. Did you make some kind of giant concrete werewolf golem?"

Beans
2014-02-14, 10:15 AM
Vo blinks. I... can't see well enough in here, hold on...
She stumbles out of the pipe, tumbling to the concrete ground...
Oh crap, they may be in hell. A really, really lame one, looking like a sort of vast skatepark stretching all around, with stupid graffiti over everything.
Vo stares at Naera... and her pupils are in the shape of ♣. She looks down at herself, finding that she's wearing goth pants with ♣ buckles, a crop top with ♣ on it, and (after a look of panic and a quick check) apparently ♣-print undergarments.
Why the hell do I suddenly have a playing card motif?! Her slightly pointier teeth glint as she wails in protest.